Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Home brewed sloppy joes and beers.

Speaking of beer, I've been really enjoying these lately.

Anyone else tried them? I think they're amazing.
Hey . Who put koolaid in my beer ?
I got off the wagon a couple years ago, but for me, beer should taste like beer.
If I want wine coolers or or margaritas, I'll get those instead.

If you don't like something, just say, "I don't like that." There's no need, and no virtue, in saying, "I'm better than you because I don't like it and you do."

It's called good manners. Try it sometime.

If you don't like something, just say, "I don't like that." There's no need, and no virtue, in saying, "I'm better than you because I don't like it and you do."

Grow a sense of fucking humor sometime. :heehee:

We're anonymous here. HELLO !?!
How the fuck can one anonymous person be better than another one ?

I'm sure some of the mods know each other - probably out playing tennis right now in Orlando or someplace. (having beers)

Last edited:
I believe there's mushroom therapy for that kind of ego dilemna.
1587491695664.png

Last edited:

I'm sure some of the mods know each other - probably out playing tennis right now in Orlando or someplace. (having beers)

The hallmark of crass people being rude: "Where's your sense of humor?!"

The hallmark of crass people being rude: "Where's your sense of humor?!"
Crass ? You're the one who took it personally and got bent out of shape and ASSUMED that my reply to you was in any way meant to be arrogant or criticizing. Anyone who knows me here would have known I was just trying to make conversation.

You should try that sometime instead of being a snowflaky nerd. It's the TDS isn't it ?
Or maybe hubby can't .............anymore, and you're bored, so you take your frustration out on unsuspecting online forum members like me, feeling a better sense of joy in life seeing my pain.

Last edited:
Salmon. Again. My son marinated it in Louisiana Hot Sauce, cut it up, breaded it and fried it in olive oil. Yep. So, guess who isn't allowed to cook salmon again? Also, I had picked up Gorgonzola and pear raviolis somewhere and stuck them in the freezer. I pulled them out. We were thinking well if the salmon is horrific then we can fall back on this. But, guess who is fired from buying raviolis?

I had ceviche tostadas. It was sooo good!

Oh my!!!! Bet it was awesome. In so central KY not much seafood to pick from, catfish, crappie maybe. I use to be very fond of ceviche! Can't even find raw shrimp here.

You're probably going to take back what you said when you hear that it was vegan ceviche. lol. Still, it really was awesome. My roommate used a meat substitute that has the same exact texture as shrimp, and once it's marinated and everything else is added, it's just as good as seafood ceviche. And you don't have to worry about getting parasites.

Hot today....a scorching 82F so I kept it light
Home rolled tortilla
Grilled boneless quarters, bell pepper, jalpeno, onion, culantro a lil simmonds avocado, natilla and a shot of Jap hot sauce. I use the twice fried beans as a cement to keep all the other shit from sliding out.
tortillachhickenz.jpg

Me, I'm having grilled Salmon with dijonaisse on top ....vegetables and boiled potatoes with olive oil! :biggrin:

Quinoa. Was served with white rice and chicken. Salad on the side (lettuce, tomato, onion, olive oil, salt, dry cranberry and almonds). Tonight I also had Monster white can zero calories (I don't care about the vitamins and energy crap, I just love its flavor) and that was all.

I love when after having a meal I don't feel I am digesting it, never feeling full, no eructs, but just normal. Having this sensation of pleasure after eating guides me to think the food was good not only because the taste but also the provided benefits.

Me, I'm having grilled Salmon with dijonaisse on top ....vegetables and boiled potatoes with olive oil! :biggrin:
No salmon in these parts.:( JUst my rainbows.Gotta net some for the weekend
View attachment 326450

That looks delicious....exactly like the salmon I buy...rainbow trout looks and tastes so much like salmon!

When they don't have salmon in the supermarket I get trout! and I love it too!

No salmon in these parts.:( JUst my rainbows.Gotta net some for the weekend
View attachment 326450

That looks delicious....exactly like the salmon I buy...rainbow trout looks and tastes so much like salmon!

When they don't have salmon in the supermarket I get trout! and I love it too!

I never thought salmon and trout tasted alike, but I love them both. And, living in a desert, they're too expensive to have often, and very difficult to get with any freshness left to them. :(

Forum List

Back