Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Much earlier this evening, it was a good sized pre-made Cobb salad from one of our local grocery stores. I added some baby carrots, croutons, extra bacon bits, and extra salad dressing to it. Yum!

Earlier this evening it was a wonderful antipasto salad with Italian dressing, and some tasty garlic bread. This was takeout from my favorite local pizza/Italian restaurant. My sister had the cheese ravioli, she said it was delicious. It was VERY busy, a bit after 6PM, this was nice to see.

I'm going to make chicken burgundy with button mushrooms and leftover green beans.

I am missing Popeye's Beans and Rice...but don't like the store here locally due to shoddy service and dry chicken/beans/rice. Nasty. So...I went online and found a copycat recipe for the beans and rice. Turned out GREAT!

We're making a double recipe of navy bean soup today - with smoked ham shanks! Yum. mr. boe is busy chopping onions, celery and carrots for me as the carpal tunnel is acting up a tad. In exchange, I'm going to make a batch of cornbread. Slow food while being under house arrest is is rather comforting.

Doc told me to lay off red meat. So no burgers for me. But a turkey hotdog...BURNED..sounds good. That's the only way I will eat hotdogs anyway. If they are burnt.
I thought I was the only person in the world that likes burned hot dogs. They are so yummy. Burned eggs are good too.

Home brewed sloppy joes and beers.

Speaking of beer, I've been really enjoying these lately.

Anyone else tried them? I think they're amazing.
Hey . Who put koolaid in my beer ?
I got off the wagon a couple years ago, but for me, beer should taste like beer.
If I want wine coolers or or margaritas, I'll get those instead.

Forum List

Back