Well, Trump Is My President Now

the mishandling of classified information? others have gone to prison in the last few years for only one instance of the same thing.
But like I said, there can be coming together as long as everyone keeps finding reasons to stay apart.

But she didn't though. You know she was never charged right? And the reasons were set out.

Certainly has been one of the most divisive campaigns. It will be interesting to see what Trump does.

the mishandling of classified information? others have gone to prison in the last few years for only one instance of the same thing.
But like I said, there can be coming together as long as everyone keeps finding reasons to stay apart.

But she didn't though. You know she was never charged right? And the reasons were set out.

Certainly has been one of the most divisive campaigns. It will be interesting to see what Trump does.
but she did, and its ok to admit that you saw the cover up being done to protect her.

She should go to jail for losing a winnable election.

There was the Comey Effect.

That aside, what it has proven is something Moby tweeted. He said he didn't realise that America was so racist and misogynistic. Personally? I think the real issue - the main reason he won - is that people are sick and tired of Washington. Special interest groups. Pollies lining their pockets. The average man getting fucked over again and again - whether it be by Wall St or congress critters. They've had enough. And Trump tapped into that.
SCOTUS????

By the way, it'll be a travesty if Kellyanne Conway is not given a big position, like Chief of Staff.

She found a way to change this guy. Her entrance changed this campaign.

GOP MVP.

161106093851-kellyanne-conway-11-6-exlarge-169.jpg

I want to know exactly where he stands on #BlackLivesMatter, that's the first issue I want to see him address. We'll take it from there.
I live on the Southwest side of Chicago,
I'm on the outskirts of Englewood, to the East,
and Chatham to the South.
Gage Park and Marquette are in my back yard.
I have friends that live in every one of these neighborhoods.

Maybe you can tell me exactly where BLM stands on BLM,
cuz it sure doesn't seem like black lives matter to BLM, over here!

Father Michael Pfleger, from St. Sabina, who is white,
has done more to help, advocate, support and improve,
the black communities, in the worst areas,
then Jesse Jackson, al sharpton and BLM combined!

He has spent the majority of his life,
consistently and pro actively working
to rid black neighborhoods of drug dealers & gang bangers,
to be the driving force behind mentoring programs
to drive down the percentage of teen pregnancies & drop outs...

who knows how many young black lives, destined to fail in the streets,
were able to avoid becoming a victim of there surroundings,
because, to this 1 white man, black lives mattered!

So, before you look to see where anyone else stands on BLM,
look in the mirror and find out where you stand.

Why should you expect anyone to care,
when it doesnt really seem to matter to black people...
unless it has to do with a white cop.

I believe President Trump will work well with everyone. He is well loved by both Republicans and Democrats. It's an opportunity to come together as a nation. I'm looking forward to a new beginning.

Well loved by pubs and dems?

What I hope will happen is that they will take his good ideas, which everyone probably thought should be done, but just lacked the balls to say it... the emperor has no clothes moment if you will.

It will be really interesting to see what happens with the wall.

I live on the Southwest side of Chicago,
I'm on the outskirts of Englewood, to the East,
and Chatham to the South.
Gage Park and Marquette are in my back yard.
I have friends that live in every one of these neighborhoods.

Maybe you can tell me exactly where BLM stands on BLM,
cuz it sure doesn't seem like black lives matter to BLM, over here!

Father Michael Pfleger, from St. Sabina, who is white,
has done more to help, advocate, support and improve,
the black communities, in the worst areas,
then Jesse Jackson, al sharpton and BLM combined!

He has spent the majority of his life,
consistently and pro actively working
to rid black neighborhoods of drug dealers & gang bangers,
to be the driving force behind mentoring programs
to drive down the percentage of teen pregnancies & drop outs...

who knows how many young black lives, destined to fail in the streets,
were able to avoid becoming a victim of there surroundings,
because, to this 1 white man, black lives mattered!

So, before you look to see where anyone else stands on BLM,
look in the mirror and find out where you stand.

Why should you expect anyone to care,
when it doesnt really seem to matter to black people...
unless it has to do with a white cop.
Why are you comparing police killing blacks to crime?!?!?

That's a strawman. White people kill more white people than anyone else too.

So are you a denier of institutional racism?

All the liberals threatening to commit suicide or leave the country always fail to remember that this is the most liberal candidate the republicans could have put forward.

And I truly hope he succeeds.

I think he might have a good shot.

Because like I said before in the following thread

Here's Why Liberals Win This Election No Matter Who Takes The Presidency

Trump is not a conservative.

I don't believe he'll run like many rightwingers believe he will or wants him to.

I hope Democrats, and Republicans, learn from the Bush II Administration and not give this man a pass on everything because he's their guy, or they want access.

I'm personally willing to give him credit where credit is due. Right now though, he has some catching up to do.

I want to know exactly where he stands on #BlackLivesMatter, that's the first issue I want to see him address. We'll take it from there.

As much as I dislike the man, Trump as of January will be my President also. For better or worse- hopefully better.

All the liberals threatening to commit suicide or leave the country always fail to remember that this is the most liberal candidate the republicans could have put forward.
No it isn't. He is nothing resembling liberal, if anything he is the first monarchist we have ever elected.

I agree. He was a democrat and it wouldn't surprise me if he came out as a moderate president! I like his ideas of building infrastructure, a lot of his trade policies and I know he is a moderate on social issues.

Especially that infrastructure known as "The Wall."
Oh c'mon now....you really believe that's gonna happen? :lol:

Trump has already reached out to Blacks trapped in democrat voting districts.......he may actually try to help them......
Help them how?

School vouchers...to allow them to escape democrat controlled schools......that for starters......that is a big one...
School choice....schools get to choose who they will accept.........and keep.
Sure...there are no laws that govern that scenario.

Grow up.

I agree. He was a democrat and it wouldn't surprise me if he came out as a moderate president! I like his ideas of building infrastructure, a lot of his trade policies and I know he is a moderate on social issues.

A border wall does not need to be a physical structure.

But you know that already.

Grow up.

Trump's not a fanatical religious Neocon nut. He opposes their agenda. He despises the Bush's. I really think he can work with reasonable Democrats. I emphasize the word 'reasonable.' If they come at him with hostility and malice, he'll have to slap em down. I guess we'll see what happens. Stay tuned.

I think they will at least start it. The GOP will let him build his stupid wall (on the deficit) in return for rubber stamping everything congress sends him.

Trump has already reached out to Blacks trapped in democrat voting districts.......he may actually try to help them......
Help them how?

School vouchers...to allow them to escape democrat controlled schools......that for starters......that is a big one...
School choice....schools get to choose who they will accept.........and keep.

And in the limited brain of a left wing totalitarian you would think that.....once parents can choose where to send their kids....and they have that money in their hot little hands....then people will want to get paid that money for educating kids and new, improved, better, private schools will open up to get that money...and they will actually have to educate those children.....and the public schoools will also have to actually educate children to get that money instead of graduating kids who can't read, write and do math...and still get paid...

most people in this country have cell phones and cars...and they are improved on each and every year...why? Because those companies want to get paid...and the only way to get paid in the real world is to make something better, and cheaper than other people......

The same thing applies to education....

Our university system works on this same idea...and we have the best universities in the world....using the same freaking principal we can make our elementary and high schools just as good...especially for blacks who have been prisoners of crappy, democrat controlled schools for way too long...

Forum List

Back