MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
And I truly hope he succeeds.

I think he might have a good shot.

Because like I said before in the following thread

Here's Why Liberals Win This Election No Matter Who Takes The Presidency

Trump is not a conservative.

I don't believe he'll run like many rightwingers believe he will or wants him to.

I hope Democrats, and Republicans, learn from the Bush II Administration and not give this man a pass on everything because he's their guy, or they want access.

I'm personally willing to give him credit where credit is due. Right now though, he has some catching up to do.

I want to know exactly where he stands on #BlackLivesMatter, that's the first issue I want to see him address. We'll take it from there.

I want to know exactly where he stands on #BlackLivesMatter, that's the first issue I want to see him address. We'll take it from there.
You might have some waiting to do because I do not think Trump ever mentioned Black Lives Matter.

I believe President Trump will work well with everyone. He is well loved by both Republicans and Democrats. It's an opportunity to come together as a nation. I'm looking forward to a new beginning.

I didn't vote for him because he's a conservative. I voted for him because he's a common sense President. We need to protect our borders, we need to protect the American worker, and we need to stop making the 1% pay for the other 99% to the point that they leave and take their money with them.

I believe President Trump will work well with everyone. He is well loved by both Republicans and Democrats. It's an opportunity to come together as a nation. I'm looking forward to a new beginning.
I don't think he's "loved" by Democrats.

We just don't hate the man.

Hate is a Republican characteristic, not a Democratic one.

I agree. He was a democrat and it wouldn't surprise me if he came out as a moderate president! I like his ideas of building infrastructure, a lot of his trade policies and I know he is a moderate on social issues.

Especially that infrastructure known as "The Wall."

Sorry....you couldn't be more wrong.........hate is the sole domain of the democrats.......racism, crime and rape....

Sorry....you couldn't be more wrong.........hate is the sole domain of the democrats.......racism, crime and rape....
We shall see how many unprovoked attacks on Muslims, Latinos and other minorities in the country in the Trump-era.

Let's pick up this conversation then, shall we?

I agree. He was a democrat and it wouldn't surprise me if he came out as a moderate president! I like his ideas of building infrastructure, a lot of his trade policies and I know he is a moderate on social issues.

First you were trying to disown him, now you're trying to claim him. You want to explain this sudden change of heart?

Don't forget the envy.

Hate and envy are the emotions that make collectivist "thinking" happen.

We shall see how many unprovoked attacks on Muslims, Latinos and other minorities in the country in the Trump-era.

Let's pick up this conversation then, shall we?

You mean like the organized violence created by bob craemer, and scott foval under the pay and direction of the Demcorat National Committee......as ordered by the hilary campaign....all captured on video...as they confessed as to how they go about doing all of it...

You mean like that violence......?

You might have some waiting to do because I do not think Trump ever mentioned Black Lives Matter.
actually he did let his feelings out. Did you her him speak during the acceptance speech? I think he made it very clear that All lives matter equally. And he also made it clear that he respects and will give support to the police. Maybe its time for the BLM movement people to focus on the people in the neighborhoods that are in danger of putting themselves in a bad situation.

I don't believe he'll run like many rightwingers believe he will or wants him to.

I hope Democrats, and Republicans, learn from the Bush II Administration and not give this man a pass on everything because he's their guy, or they want access.

I'm personally willing to give him credit where credit is due. Right now though, he has some catching up to do.

Trump is not an ideologue, but a results driven person, which ideologues are not.

The closest thing I think he fits in with is a 1968 liberal who realized one day that the Democratic Party left him and he didnt know it until he started paying attention again.

Trump has already reached out to Blacks trapped in democrat voting districts.......he may actually try to help them......

Forum List

Back