Well, Trump Is My President Now

And I truly hope he succeeds.

I think he might have a good shot.

Because like I said before in the following thread

Here's Why Liberals Win This Election No Matter Who Takes The Presidency

Trump is not a conservative.

I don't believe he'll run like many rightwingers believe he will or wants him to.

I hope Democrats, and Republicans, learn from the Bush II Administration and not give this man a pass on everything because he's their guy, or they want access.

I'm personally willing to give him credit where credit is due. Right now though, he has some catching up to do.

I want to know exactly where he stands on #BlackLivesMatter, that's the first issue I want to see him address. We'll take it from there.
He will not act like a GOP establishment shit bag. Lol

Good.

That's why we voted for him.

Remember, those are all things he promised to do.

I just read your other thread and now I see what you're saying. But, he ain't no democrat, that's for sure. He's a sociopath who only wants power, and figured his best chance at attaining that power was to join the GOP.

I too hope he does good things, but I won't be holding my breath.
Trump has been a democrat for like 6/7ths of his life.

I think he just pulled the biggest hoax off in world history by convincing t he Republican party t hat he was one of them.

I don't think they'll be too pleased w/him in 4 years.

And if they are, it's either hes' totally gone far rightwing nutso on us, or he has shifted them well to the left.

Which one do you think is the more plausible outcome?
He pretty much disowned the gop toward the end and said he would win without them.

Remember, those are all things he promised to do.

I just read your other thread and now I see what you're saying. But, he ain't no democrat, that's for sure. He's a sociopath who only wants power, and figured his best chance at attaining that power was to join the GOP.

I too hope he does good things, but I won't be holding my breath.
Trump has been a democrat for like 6/7ths of his life.

I think he just pulled the biggest hoax off in world history by convincing t he Republican party t hat he was one of them.

I don't think they'll be too pleased w/him in 4 years.

And if they are, it's either hes' totally gone far rightwing nutso on us, or he has shifted them well to the left.

Which one do you think is the more plausible outcome?
He pretty much disowned the gop toward the end and said he would win without them.

Reckon there's a lesson in there somewhere, don't you?

MarcATL deserves all our respect. Like him or not his first post speaks to his character

He's basically saying that he's gonna be like a democrat because he spent the majority of his life as one. Are you saying you agree with him now?
Marc is admitting defeat. What he says as the loser is not as important as how you respond to it. He lost, you didnt

I believe President Trump will work well with everyone. He is well loved by both Republicans and Democrats. It's an opportunity to come together as a nation. I'm looking forward to a new beginning.
I don't think he's "loved" by Democrats.

We just don't hate the man.

Hate is a Republican characteristic, not a Democratic one.

Sorry....you couldn't be more wrong.........hate is the sole domain of the democrats.......racism, crime and rape....
We shall see how many unprovoked attacks on Muslims, Latinos and other minorities in the country in the Trump-era.

Let's pick up this conversation then, shall we?
There will be far more attacks on Trump and whites by minorities.

I believe President Trump will work well with everyone. He is well loved by both Republicans and Democrats. It's an opportunity to come together as a nation. I'm looking forward to a new beginning.
I don't think he's "loved" by Democrats.

We just don't hate the man.

Hate is a Republican characteristic, not a Democratic one.
Sorry, have to disagree about your hate comment, Democrats hate as soon as you disagree with them, then the name calling starts. Hypocrisy isn't attractive on either side.

MarcATL deserves all our respect. Like him or not his first post speaks to his character

He's basically saying that he's gonna be like a democrat because he spent the majority of his life as one. Are you saying you agree with him now?
Why are you so angry?

Uh, you guys voted in a sociopath. AND, it's looking like Hillary's gonna win the national popular vote -- yet lose the election. Time for a change with the electoral college vote.

Why are you so angry?

Uh, you guys voted in a sociopath. AND, it's looking like Hillary's gonna win the national popular vote -- yet lose the election. Time for a change with the electoral college vote.
Popular vote gets you a free blowjob so says Madonna.

Don't be such a bitch faggot

Why are you so angry?

Popular vote gets you a free blowjob so says Madonna.

Don't be such a bitch faggot

She already went back on her offer. :sad:

If Hillary ends up in prison where she belongs.

What did she actually do. I've waited months for people on these boards to tell me. And not one has. Sure, there's been links to dodgy sites etc, but she hasn't done anything that I know.
One guy did point out, rightly, when you have been in public service as long as she has you're bound to make enemies and mistakes, but there's nothing that she has done that warrants her going to prison that I see. Nothing.

Why are you so angry?

He's already admitted he's hammered.

What did she actually do. I've waited months for people on these boards to tell me. And not one has. Sure, there's been links to dodgy sites etc, but she hasn't done anything that I know.
One guy did point out, rightly, when you have been in public service as long as she has you're bound to make enemies and mistakes, but there's nothing that she has done that warrants her going to prison that I see. Nothing.
She should go to jail for losing a winnable election.

the mishandling of classified information? others have gone to prison in the last few years for only one instance of the same thing.
But like I said, there can be coming together as long as everyone keeps finding reasons to stay apart.

There was the Comey Effect.

That aside, what it has proven is something Moby tweeted. He said he didn't realise that America was so racist and misogynistic. Personally? I think the real issue - the main reason he won - is that people are sick and tired of Washington. Special interest groups. Pollies lining their pockets. The average man getting fucked over again and again - whether it be by Wall St or congress critters. They've had enough. And Trump tapped into that.

the numbers would disagree that it was winnable for her.

Forum List

Back