Well the Southern Baptists declared the bible a true factual word of God.

Well when the devout are contently shoving their beliefs down everyone's throat..from everyday judgements to enacting laws, it does a little
I hear this complaint a lot but I never see anyone back it up with examples. In case you haven't been watching, America has become a post-Christian nation. Christ's followers have less impact on this nation than they've ever had before. OTOH, your heroes in DC have effectively turned our country into an amoral cesspool and even THEN they aren't satisfied.
The saddest aspect of that is that people like yourself and those YOU love are eventually going to reap a harvest of unimaginable evil and only THEN will you realize it "might" have been a mistake. What's more likely is that you'll never be able to admit it and you'll blame Christians for the moral collapse, but in your heart, you will know that blaming them doesn't take away any of the pain and misery you and yours will be suffering.

Absolutely accurate in every aspect. According to Genesis the earth was created in seven days. That belief held for hundreds of years until geological evidence stated otherwise then they backtracked a little by saying things like..well maybe a day meant a million years. I mean nowhere in the bible are the Paleozoic, Mesozoic and Cenozoic Eras even mentioned, each of which spanned millions of years. I mean which came first, Adam and Eve or the dinosaurs....Is the Bible Historically Accurate?

Actually, the Earth was created in 6 days, not 7, according to the Bible. Almighty God finished up and took Saturday off.

Top scientists including Sir Isaac Newton and Tom Aquinas agreed with the Theory of Creation, you know. You can call fellows like Newton "jackasses " or "tards" if you like. But their work shows the validity of Creation Science.

Correction -

ATHEISM
Those who do not believe in a monotheistic Abrahamic super-being created the universe.

The vast majority of people on Earth have never believed that!
Seems God .has always got far fewer a return on the souls he is said to have created.
Not a very good business, in fact, a failed one!
Those who actually believe in the Creator God understand that He gave life and FREE will to His creation. Those who fail and fall do so by choice of their own pride. If He was intent on creating mindless slaves He would have. The good news is that changing course and drawing close is possible up until death OR, for those who actually find themselves in the days spoken of in the book of Revelation, they can repent and change course until they have made the choice to follow antiChrist by taking his identifier.

THAT choice isn't something people will stumble into or be deceived into. THAT choice will be made with eyes wide open and once made, it will signal their destiny for all time.
How will they know? Because they will have Christians and a select group of Jews explaining to them what they are witnessing in the world around them. It will be a time of trouble unparalleled in history and according to God's word, 2/3 of all people on the planet will physically perish within a 7-year window of time. That will be roughly 5 BILLION people... in 7-years... The most bloody war in humanity's past was WWII. There was about 100 MILLION dead from all causes. That final 7-years will be 5000 million.
Choose well...

Correction -

ATHEISM
Those who do not believe in a monotheistic Abrahamic super-being created the universe.

Seems God .has always got far fewer a return on the souls he is said to have created.
I was brought up in the Catholic Church and only attended Catholic schools so I know all the the speil, but even at a very early age secretely rejected it as totally inplausable.
I wouldn't bother mentioning 'Revelations' as even Catholics see it as the Monty Python comedy part of the Bible.

I have not engaged the anti-Christ as he is was invented to terrify little kids into believing that he is the only alternative to belief in God.

My friend you are too easily influenced by drivel!

Well when the devout are contently shoving their beliefs down everyone's throat..from everyday judgements to enacting laws, it does a little
Are you sure about that? Who is shoving their beliefs down your throat, Ben?

Is that why you created this thread?

Everybody has the right to believe or disbelieve anything they want unless they try to shove it on others. Unfortunately, the Southern Baptists try to do this. They are crazy, aggressive, and deluded.

I mean Southern Baptists, not all Baptists. I've known Baptists who are wonderful people, but the Southern Baptists are awful. It's something in their culture.

I mean Southern Baptists, not all Baptists. I've known Baptists who are wonderful people, but the Southern Baptists are awful. It's something in their culture.

explain that last part please. I'm not southern baptist so you won't insult me. I'm Independent Baptist. A fundamentalist if you will.

Correction -

ATHEISM

Those who actually believe in the Creator God understand that He gave life and FREE will to His creation. Those who fail and fall do so by choice of their own pride. If He was intent on creating mindless slaves He would have. The good news is that changing course and drawing close is possible up until death OR, for those who actually find themselves in the days spoken of in the book of Revelation, they can repent and change course until they have made the choice to follow antiChrist by taking his identifier.

THAT choice isn't something people will stumble into or be deceived into. THAT choice will be made with eyes wide open and once made, it will signal their destiny for all time.
How will they know? Because they will have Christians and a select group of Jews explaining to them what they are witnessing in the world around them. It will be a time of trouble unparalleled in history and according to God's word, 2/3 of all people on the planet will physically perish within a 7-year window of time. That will be roughly 5 BILLION people... in 7-years... The most bloody war in humanity's past was WWII. There was about 100 MILLION dead from all causes. That final 7-years will be 5000 million.
Choose well...

Where did you learn futurism?

Everybody has the right to believe or disbelieve anything they want unless they try to shove it on others. Unfortunately, the Southern Baptists try to do this. They are crazy, aggressive, and deluded.

What do you mean by the term "shove it on others"?

You don't want people to share their faith with you?

Yet you have no problem with LGBT activist groups shoving their beliefs on others who just don't want to hear about it.

Absolutely accurate in every aspect. According to Genesis the earth was created in seven days. That belief held for hundreds of years until geological evidence stated otherwise then they backtracked a little by saying things like..well maybe a day meant a million years. I mean nowhere in the bible are the Paleozoic, Mesozoic and Cenozoic Eras even mentioned, each of which spanned millions of years. I mean which came first, Adam and Eve or the dinosaurs....Is the Bible Historically Accurate?

The Bible does not mention the recipe for chocolate milk either. Does that mean chocolate milk does not exist?

I mean what are you trying to say here? Do you know why the Bible was written--what is its purpose? We should start there.

Any Blacks who worship a White god have to be retarded.

Good grief? Whoever claimed God was a color?

The historical record and the pictures that have been passed down show that Almighty God is white, and that He created all of mankind. So why would an African American be "retarded" for worshipping his Creator?

Many black supremacists allege that Almighty God is black and the honky is the devil

The historical record and the pictures that have been passed down show that Almighty God is white, and that He created all of mankind. So why would an African American be "retarded" for worshipping his Creator?

LOLOL.. There is NO historical record of God's color. Paintings of "God" reflect the culture of the painter. This is an incredibly stupid discussion.

Many black supremacists allege that Almighty God is black and the honky is the devil

So what? European painters depict Jesus as dirty blonde with blue eyes.

Whites enslaved them, ran roughshod over their continent and still treat them badly. It makes zero sense that they worship a White something. Anyways, nobody's ever seen god, so you don't know what color it is, if any.

The "sharing your faith" thing is fundie-speak for bothering people who don't want to be bothered.

I've never heard of an "LGBT activist group" shoving any sort "beliefs" on anyone. There is no belief shared by all LGBT people. The DC area has all sorts of religious congregations of just about every major religion. I haven't seen the local LGBT paper for years. But I know that it used to publish a list of local religious services by faith affiliation.

I also have never heard of an LGBT group attacking a group of heterosexuals for being heterosexual. I've known many LGBTs and none has ever tried to convert me into being LGBT.

Forum List

Back