Well, somebody got sentenced for Benghazi attack.

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
"
The Libyan militant convicted in the 2012 Benghazi attacks that killed four Americans, including a U.S. ambassador, was sentenced by a federal judge Wednesday to 22 years in prison.

A federal jury in November convicted Ahmed Abu Khattala, 47, on four charges related to the overnight attacks that began Sept. 11, 2012, on a U.S. diplomatic compound and nearby CIA post. Khattala was found guilty of conspiracy and providing support to terrorists, but he was acquitted of the most serious charges, including murder and attempted murder."

Libyan militia leader sentenced to 22 years for Benghazi attacks

My question is, what happens after that 22 years? He gets cut loose in America? What?

He should be hanged a week from now.

I'm pretty sure he's more concerned about what might happen to him at the hands of other prisoners than what might happen if he survives for 22 years.

why not Hillary Clinton next?

Hussein too

these scum have to go to jail

I know Hillary lied her ass off about Benghazi, but IMHO the real culprit here was Obama. He was running for re-election and wanted to convince the country his policies against the terrorists had worked and there was nothing to worry about. But he couldn't admit that just before the Nov 012 election, so he and his administration orchestrated one helluva cover-up, blaming that poor fuck that did the anti-Mohammed video.

A last thought about Hillary, here's a person that did everything she could to put herself in position to become the 1st female POTUS, including putting up with Bill. All the polls said she was going to win, and then at the end she lost the most important thing she ever wanted in this life. Please understand, I think she deserves to go to jail for "gross negligence" in handling classified data and also for obstruction of justice; personally, I don't think that's ever going to happen, but losing that election is going to grind in her gut every day for the rest of her life.

Time to move on, for me anyway.

I know Hillary lied her ass off about Benghazi, but IMHO the real culprit here was Obama. He was running for re-election and wanted to convince the country his policies against the terrorists had worked and there was nothing to worry about. But he couldn't admit that just before the Nov 012 election, so he and his administration orchestrated one helluva cover-up, blaming that poor fuck that did the anti-Mohammed video.

A last thought about Hillary, here's a person that did everything she could to put herself in position to become the 1st female POTUS, including putting up with Bill. All the polls said she was going to win, and then at the end she lost the most important thing she ever wanted in this life. Please understand, I think she deserves to go to jail for "gross negligence" in handling classified data and also for obstruction of justice; personally, I don't think that's ever going to happen, but losing that election is going to grind in her gut every day for the rest of her life.

What about my homeboy from VT Kristian Saucier (US Navy) who went to the brig for much less... U think that while incarcerated he was pondering how Hillary's dreams being dashed for FAR FAR more egregious (premeditated) mishandling of classified material was A - OK?

Last edited:

What about my homeboy from VT Kristian Saucier who went to the brig for much less... U think that while incarcerated he was pondering how Hillary's dreams being dashed for FAR FAR more egregious mishandling of classified material was A - OK?

No, I do not think it was A-OK, far from it. Did I not say I thought she should go to jail for that? But - I don't think it's ever going to happen, and I'm not going to waste any more time and emotion getting worked up over it.

why not Hillary Clinton next?

Hussein too

these scum have to go to jail

skye , I don't that's the way they will get there, if ever even do at all.

Hussein/ Clinton = total scum

Manure and excrement they are.

Period.

Yeah, but in America, you have to provide proof. When that proof is obstructed by the DoJ and FBI, that would make it rather to do.
As has been the case for the last thirty-five years.

Agreed and very well said.

She is of the protected class. As such, she can't be touched for her many illegal activities. Some of us knew this from the jump.

Is this not proof that our judicial system is a joke. The extreme wealthy/ruling class get a very different level of justice than most Americans.

Did anyone go to jail over Bush`s 11 Benghazi like attacks? We`ve had 8 (eight) Benghazi investigations for the 4 who died but no investigations of why 4,500 died looking for wmds. Such hypocrisy! I`ll take the Benghaziists seriously when they show the same concern for all Americans that are killed in foreign countries. I thought Hillary was already locked up for using e-mail.

At least somebody is paying for the murder and theft that occurred at a US embassy.

Forum List

Back