2 Florida men sentenced to federal prison for participating in US Capitol riot

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
“Two Florida men have been sentenced on felony charges related to storming the U.S. Capitol during the January 2021 insurrection.

Michael Steven Perkins, 40, of Plant City, was sentenced Thursday to four years in prison in District of Columbia federal court, according to court records. Joshua Christopher Doolin, 25, of Lakeland, received one year and six months on Wednesday.

Both were convicted earlier this year of felony civil disorder, entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds and disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds. Doolin was also convicted of theft of government property. Perkins was separately convicted of assaulting a federal officer with a deadly or dangerous weapon and engaging in acts of physical violence while on the restricted Capitol grounds.”

Another victory for democracy.

I see pardons and large reparations in their future.

Thank-you patriots!

RIGGER PLEASE.jpg

“Two Florida men have been sentenced on felony charges related to storming the U.S. Capitol during the January 2021 insurrection.

Michael Steven Perkins, 40, of Plant City, was sentenced Thursday to four years in prison in District of Columbia federal court, according to court records. Joshua Christopher Doolin, 25, of Lakeland, received one year and six months on Wednesday.

Both were convicted earlier this year of felony civil disorder, entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds and disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds. Doolin was also convicted of theft of government property. Perkins was separately convicted of assaulting a federal officer with a deadly or dangerous weapon and engaging in acts of physical violence while on the restricted Capitol grounds.”

Another victory for democracy.
More political prisoners, “for Democracy!”

Stalin would be proud.

What was the thing from the 1980’s again? Oh yes. Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time.

Isn't that what you man Joe Biden aka Robert L Peters told all those black men sent to prison for a little bit of pot?

Oh well. Too bad, so sad. That's how you fascists love it, right? Fill up the prisons, but mostly with people we disagree with!!

Isn't that what you man Joe Biden aka Robert L Peters told all those black men sent to prison for a little bit of pot?

Oh well. Too bad, so sad. That's how you fascists love it, right? Fill up the prisons, but mostly with people we disagree with!!

Yet you and the others here are upset that laws are being enforced. I thought Republicans were the party of Law and Order.

Yet you and the others here are upset that laws are being enforced. I thought Republicans were the party of Law and Order.

Oh, just own what you are. A fascist who loves seeing people jailed for light reasons, or maybe no reason at all.

Robert L. Peters and the pot in the 90s

And now people wandering the Capitol building.

And by the way, just so we're clear. You're a Vet, right? And if memory is serving correctly, another shining reminder of why I don't reflexively say "thank you for your service" to vets. Some of them are fascists.

Oh, just own what you are. A fascist who loves seeing people jailed for light reasons, or maybe no reason at all.

Robert L. Peters and the pot in the 90s

And now people wandering the Capitol building.

And by the way, just so we're clear. You're a Vet, right? And if memory is serving correctly, another shining reminder of why I don't reflexively say "thank you for your service" to vets. Some of them are fascists.

Yes I know. Anyone who doesn’t agree with you 100% is a Fascist in your insane world view.

Personally I love how the soundtrack has changed. From Just do what the police say, you’ll be fine. To the police are fascist for arresting us.

Anyone who disagrees with the propaganda is a liar. Right?

Yes I know. Anyone who doesn’t agree with you 100% is a Fascist in your insane world view.

Personally I love how the soundtrack has changed. From Just do what the police say, you’ll be fine. To the police are fascist for arresting us.

No, just fascists are fascist.

Hello fascist...

No, anyone who cheers at fellow American citizens being JAILED for light reasons is definitely a fascist.

All Republican presidential candidates should be asked if they will pardon J6 political prisoners. Any that do not give a definitive "yes"...don't consider them. I'm not even saying all should be pardoned..but there's too many who don't deserve what they are going through.

To the police are fascist for arresting us.
When I see the Bidens being held accountable for their crimes, I'll agree about the "rule of law". As long as we keep seeing only ONE ideology being punished, we'll keep calling you people out as the firkin' sleazy hypocrites you are.

No, just fascists are fascist.

Hello fascist...

So the Government created new law out of thin air to persecute the people? Nope. The laws were all on the books for decades.

The accused were not allowed legal representation or the opportunity to present their case in court? Nope. There was a jury available and the accused were granted lawyers and even provided free legal representation if they couldn’t afford it.

Some of the Judges in DC were appointed by Trump. And those were also finding the accused guilty and sentencing them to Prison. So the argument it is all the Liberals or whatever doesn’t fly.

That was a Trump appointed Judge and still gaveled the defendant Guilty.

He did give the defendant a lighter sentence, but he was still on Probation for two years.

Now to summarize. The people busted from Jan 6 have this message. It isn’t fair that we are treated the same as everyone else. We are special.

When I see the Bidens being held accountable for their crimes, I'll agree about the "rule of law". As long as we keep seeing only ONE ideology being punished, we'll keep calling you people out as the firkin' sleazy hypocrites you are.
The last presidential candidate I cast a ballot for was Trump. That was in 2016. I skipped the election in 2020.

As I recall Hunter is facing several charges and the AG has appointed a Special Prosecutor to look at Joe. Let me guess. It is more of the we have the evidence but can’t show you we swear to God stuff we have been hearing since the election.

Well this settles it. If a flagpole is a "deadly or dangerous weapon", I'm selling my concealed carry weapon and buying a flagpole.

Forum List

Back