Well, somebody got sentenced for Benghazi attack.

Considering we were the bad guys in Benghazi, that doesn’t seem too fair.

If you mean our country assassinated Libya's leader for monetary reasons, and was using Libya as a staging ground to funnel arms and cash to ISIS, then yes.

The reason they killed Ghadafi is because he was almost ready to switch the African Union (which he was the leader of) over to a gold standard for currency.

I know Hillary lied her ass off about Benghazi, but IMHO the real culprit here was Obama. He was running for re-election and wanted to convince the country his policies against the terrorists had worked and there was nothing to worry about. But he couldn't admit that just before the Nov 012 election, so he and his administration orchestrated one helluva cover-up, blaming that poor fuck that did the anti-Mohammed video.

A last thought about Hillary, here's a person that did everything she could to put herself in position to become the 1st female POTUS, including putting up with Bill. All the polls said she was going to win, and then at the end she lost the most important thing she ever wanted in this life. Please understand, I think she deserves to go to jail for "gross negligence" in handling classified data and also for obstruction of justice; personally, I don't think that's ever going to happen, but losing that election is going to grind in her gut every day for the rest of her life.

Time to move on, for me anyway.
Agreed and very well said.

She is of the protected class. As such, she can't be touched for her many illegal activities. Some of us knew this from the jump.

Is this not proof that our judicial system is a joke. The extreme wealthy/ruling class get a very different level of justice than most Americans.

You are right. Hitlery will never be held accountable for anything that she has done.

Anyone who thinks she will is just pissing up a rope.

I know Hillary lied her ass off about Benghazi, but IMHO the real culprit here was Obama. He was running for re-election and wanted to convince the country his policies against the terrorists had worked and there was nothing to worry about. But he couldn't admit that just before the Nov 012 election, so he and his administration orchestrated one helluva cover-up, blaming that poor fuck that did the anti-Mohammed video.

A last thought about Hillary, here's a person that did everything she could to put herself in position to become the 1st female POTUS, including putting up with Bill. All the polls said she was going to win, and then at the end she lost the most important thing she ever wanted in this life. Please understand, I think she deserves to go to jail for "gross negligence" in handling classified data and also for obstruction of justice; personally, I don't think that's ever going to happen, but losing that election is going to grind in her gut every day for the rest of her life.

Time to move on, for me anyway.
Agreed and very well said.

She is of the protected class. As such, she can't be touched for her many illegal activities. Some of us knew this from the jump.

Is this not proof that our judicial system is a joke. The extreme wealthy/ruling class get a very different level of justice than most Americans.

You are right. Hitlery will never be held accountable for anything that she has done.

Anyone who thinks she will is just pissing up a rope.
Actually, she has hell in her near future.

"
The Libyan militant convicted in the 2012 Benghazi attacks that killed four Americans, including a U.S. ambassador, was sentenced by a federal judge Wednesday to 22 years in prison.

A federal jury in November convicted Ahmed Abu Khattala, 47, on four charges related to the overnight attacks that began Sept. 11, 2012, on a U.S. diplomatic compound and nearby CIA post. Khattala was found guilty of conspiracy and providing support to terrorists, but he was acquitted of the most serious charges, including murder and attempted murder."

Libyan militia leader sentenced to 22 years for Benghazi attacks

My question is, what happens after that 22 years? He gets cut loose in America? What?

He should be hanged a week from now.

Yep, on our soil and our judicial system at a nano-fraction of what it cost to get NO CONVICTIONS in GITMO. We still spend HUNDREDS of MILLIONS to maintain GITMO'S prison system and still have how many prisoners in legal LIMBO down there, 15, 16, 17 years later?

"
The Libyan militant convicted in the 2012 Benghazi attacks that killed four Americans, including a U.S. ambassador, was sentenced by a federal judge Wednesday to 22 years in prison.

A federal jury in November convicted Ahmed Abu Khattala, 47, on four charges related to the overnight attacks that began Sept. 11, 2012, on a U.S. diplomatic compound and nearby CIA post. Khattala was found guilty of conspiracy and providing support to terrorists, but he was acquitted of the most serious charges, including murder and attempted murder."

My question is, what happens after that 22 years? He gets cut loose in America? What?

Yep, on our soil and our judicial system at a nano-fraction of what it cost to get NO CONVICTIONS In GITMO. We still spend HUNDREDS of MILLIONS to maintain GITMO'S prison system and still have how many prisoners in legal LIMBO down there, 15, 16, 17 years later?
Obama promised to close gitmo. Another Obama lie.

"

Yep, on our soil and our judicial system at a nano-fraction of what it cost to get NO CONVICTIONS in GITMO. We still spend HUNDREDS of MILLIONS to maintain GITMO'S prison system and still have how many prisoners in legal LIMBO down there, 15, 16, 17 years later?

You'd rather have them out, free to kill as many Americans as possible?

I'm shocked he was found guilty. Did the Democrats get tired of paying for his defense?

Wow, completely ignorant on a whoooole host of subjects, huh? 300-500 (depending on Muslim or 'other' foreign terrorists). And going back to CLINTON. You know starting with the blind Shiek and the FIRST Twin Tower attack. TRIED with DUE PROCESS, convicted and JAILED. Other than putting them all in GITMO and paying hundreds of millions to keep them in legal limbo, I'd say those are pretty damn good outcomes. But that's just me.

Facts schmacts right?

Just How Many Terrorists Has The U.S. Convicted?

Last edited:
why not Hillary Clinton next?

Hussein too

these scum have to go to jail
If only there had been an investigation or two...or three...or more.

Indictments any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...lol...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...rofl...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...snicker...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...chortle...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...

Forum List

Back