Proud Boy claims ‘Trump won’ after sobbing for mercy and receiving 10-year sentence: reports

....he was convicted of assaulting, resisting or impeding a police officer, robbery of government property and destruction of government property."
Nah, you guys went WAAAY too far,..........

???????

Being convicted in a court of law for assaulting a uniformed officer and theft & destructlion.....is going to far???

Well, that makes my earlier point ---MAGA is a collection of life's losers, and wannabe criminals.

Witness: the type of ne'er-do-wells who have already been convicted.

"....he was convicted of assaulting, resisting or impeding a police officer, robbery of government property and destruction of government property."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those sentiments - by posters 22cl, godboy, wamose ...... are MAGA in a nutshell.
No respect for the blue.
No respect for the property of others,
MAGA.......is a wannabe criminal enterprise of life's losers and ne'er-do-wells.

IMHO
"a basket of deplorables."

What Pizzola did was basically vandalism and disrespect of a Uniformed officer.

"...he was convicted of assaulting...... a police officer"

Which, I suppose, assault is a form of disrespect, per good poster 'beautress'.

But beyond that assault-thingy, we are glad to see that prolific poster 'beautress' is back.

Welcome.

After all, it was earnest poster 'beautress' who made the confident assertion that the now dead Ashli was leaping through that violently breached barrier so she could turn around to scold and stop her fellow mobsters.

So, I guess Ashli gave up her life in order to save the lives of her followers through that breach.
Saved them from being shot too.
Ashli served then as a protector and guardian of rioters and vandals.

They ain't shot....because of Ashli. What a gal!!

And poster 'beautress' is here to fangirl all over Toe-Tag Ashli.

I love this bar. We've got winners....and we've got _____________.

Who is going to give the pardons, boy? the leader of proud boys is gonna get sentenced next week and they want to get him for 30 years. Your handgun fetish is gonna serve your kind well real soon when the suicides start.......
Trump will pardon them in the first week.

....he was convicted of assaulting, resisting or impeding a police officer, robbery of government property and destruction of government property."

???????

Being convicted in a court of law for assaulting a uniformed officer and theft & destructlion.....is going to far???

Well, that makes my earlier point ---MAGA is a collection of life's losers, and wannabe criminals.

Witness: the type of ne'er-do-wells who have already been convicted.
People get less time for murder. As i stated, you guys went too far, so blanket pardons for virtually everyone.

"...he was convicted of assaulting...... a police officer"

Which, I suppose, assault is a form of disrespect, per good poster 'beautress'.

But beyond that assault-thingy, we are glad to see that prolific poster 'beautress' is back.

Welcome.

After all, it was earnest poster 'beautress' who made the confident assertion that the now dead Ashli was leaping through that violently breached barrier so she could turn around to scold and stop her fellow mobsters.

So, I guess Ashli gave up her life in order to save the lives of her followers through that breach.
Saved them from being shot too.
Ashli served then as a protector and guardian of rioters and vandals.

They ain't shot....because of Ashli. What a gal!!

And poster 'beautress' is here to fangirl all over Toe-Tag Ashli.

I love this bar. We've got winners....and we've got _____________.
tucker's 40,000 hours of tape shows hours of ashley babbit doing nothing. patron saint of vandals and idiots.

This is why when some claim they are going to cause issues, I know they will not. They see this man crying and they have no desire to be the next.
That's why they are called show trials.

That's why they are called show trials.
We shouldn`t have to SHOW people that losers of elections go home and forget about it. They don`t beat up cops and vandalize our Capitol, smearing shit on the walls. Stewart(I shot my eye out) Rhodes has 18 years to think about it. :abgg2q.jpg:

Trump will pardon them in the first week.
What a Simp you are. Let me ask you something, for all the talk of you clowns have of liberals being slaves to the Democratic Party and Joe Biden, how many of us have caught charges for our political leaders and need pardons? :lmao:

What a Simp you are. Let me ask you something, for all the talk of you clowns have of liberals being slaves to the Democratic Party and Joe Biden, how many of us have caught charges for our political leaders and need pardons? :lmao:
You simply weaponize the DOJ against your enemies, while blocking all charges against your own, so democrats dont ever need pardons.

This is why when some claim they are going to cause issues, I know they will not. They see this man crying and they have no desire to be the next.
Yeah this is why I’m not worried about the “threat” of civil war.

Pretty sure I got nothing to fear from men like this

You simply weaponize the DOJ against your enemies, while blocking all charges against your own, so democrats dont ever need pardons.
No. You're just dumb Simps. You know how we know your dumb Simps? One theory has you following a clown into criminality who is now facing over 90 felony charges himself. The other theory requires the entire apparatus of the criminal and civil justice system to be compromised by every single person working in it. Guess which theory the morons believe? 😄

A well trained parrot, you are. Have a cracker, Cracker. Weaponized like the failed Durham investigation or the 9 failed Benghazi investigations or both?

No. You're just dumb Simps. You know how we know your dumb Simps? One theory has you following a clown into criminality who is now facing over 90 felony charges himself. The other theory requires the entire apparatus of the criminal and civil justice system to be compromised by every single person working in it. Guess which theory the morons believe? 😄
Make better posts if you want me to respond. Youre not making a good arguments. Youre just slinging shit.

I think the length of the sentences for the J6 Insurrectionists are on the way up now after these clowns reacted. Shouting "Trump Won" during the sentencing phase isn't the brightest idea.

Proud Boy claims ‘Trump won’ after sobbing for mercy

Proud Boy Dominic Pezzola sobbed in a Washington, D.C., courtroom Friday as he asked a federal judge for leniency in his Jan. 6 sentence and vowed to stay out of politics in the future.

However, after receiving a 10-year prison sentence, Pezzola reportedly raised his fist and shouted, “Trump won,” as he left the courtroom, according to WUSA.

The 46-year-old, who smashed a Capitol window with a stolen police riot shield, stood trial alongside four other members of the Proud Boys earlier this year in one of the most high-profile cases related to the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol.

The group faced seditious conspiracy charges for leading efforts to disrupt Congress’s certification of the 2020 election, following former President Trump’s loss to then-President-elect Joe Biden.

Pezzola, a recent Proud Boy recruit, was the only one of the five to be acquitted of seditious conspiracy. However, he was convicted of assaulting, resisting or impeding a police officer, robbery of government property and destruction of government property.

At Friday’s sentencing hearing, Pezzola apologized for his actions and told U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly that Jan. 6 was “the worst, most regrettable decision in my life,” according to NBC News.

“Your honor, I stand before you as a changed and humbled man,” he also said, according to WUSA. “But, nonetheless as a man who has always taken responsibility for his actions … I have never denied what I did on J6.”

However, after the judge left the courtroom, Pezzola shouted out his support for Trump.

Another Jan. 6 rioter, who used a Taser on former D.C. police officer Michael Fanone in the neck as he was dragged through the crowd, similarly shouted the phrase “Trump won” following his sentencing in June, NBC News reported.

He realized a little too late he was behind enemy lines and dems don't play games. Dems are ruthless, not like 'lock Hillary up' Trump.

Dems run America now and no hope for pussified reps to ever save it. Reps never did a thing to stop dems. All they were worried about was stopping abortion so more dems can be born and cutting taxes for the rich.

Once dems have full control...they will send out the robots to disarm you.

That's the score, bub.
yt (29).jpg

Forum List

Back