Savage African Americans Chop Up Some Dude...And the MSM is Silent...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you he's called "African-Americans"? These are mongrel Hispanics, aren't they?

Erm, did you read that article right? Black Americans generally have a lot of the same last names as white Americans, and hardly any of them end in a Z.

This thread should be closed for OP fail.

Erm, did you read that article right? Black Americans generally have a lot of the same last names as white Americans, and hardly any of them end in a Z.

This thread should be closed for OP fail.

They are Dominican negroid Hispanics. Best of both worlds.

What I don't comprehend is how these illiterate brown savages who have never made a dollar in their lives can actually be residents of an area very expensive for Whites.

Eighth Arrest Made In Stabbing Of 15-Year-Old Lesandro Guzman-Feliz

Jeffrey Dahmer, need I say more, and was not a gang member. What is scarier to hang out where gangs are, or to talk to an unknown cannibal.

Dahmer was a faggot though. Queers are typically violent people.

Why are you he's called "African-Americans"? These are mongrel Hispanics, aren't they?
It's racism.

We just had a white guy shoot how many from a Nevada hotel window? School shootings all across the nation. Republicans defend the shooters.

And then call others names.

I don't get it. Their moral compass is gone. If they ever had one.

What I don't comprehend is how these illiterate brown savages who have never made a dollar in their lives can actually be residents of an area very expensive for Whites.

Jeffrey Dahmer, need I say more, and was not a gang member. What is scarier to hang out where gangs are, or to talk to an unknown cannibal.

For those who don't know most serial killers are white men and so was Dahmer. also most mass shooters are white and many highly religious.

For those who don't know most serial killers are white men and so was Dahmer. also most mass shooters are white and many highly religious.

Wrong. Blacks make up a disproportionate amount of serial killers and mass shooters, just like they do in all violent crimes.

Wrong. Blacks make up a disproportionate amount of serial killers and mass shooters, just like they do in all violent crimes.

Wong again. Where do you get your info from?

Wong again. Where do you get your info from?

Simple google searches.

Jeffrey Dahmer was gay. Recently there have been a number of gay cannibals. There is something about homosexuality that lends itsrlf to eating human flesh.

These killers are immigrants. They belong to the Dominican Republic tribe. Or gang if you prefer. The entire tribe should be rounded up and deported.

Jeffrey Dahmer was gay.

And cwazay, and a cannibal.

The erroneous and nonsensical belief that serial killers and mass murderers are white has increased the number of victims. How many died because law enforcement was convinced that the Beltway sniper was white. The Grim Sleeper in Los Angeles got away with decades of murders while the police looked for a white guy.

But in gang killings, it's going to be black or hispanic.

Jeffrey Dahmer was gay. Recently there have been a number of gay cannibals. There is something about homosexuality that lends itsrlf to eating human flesh.

These killers are immigrants. They belong to the Dominican Republic tribe. Or gang if you prefer. The entire tribe should be rounded up and deported.

I would venture to bet most are us citizens.

I would venture to bet most are us citizens.
They are members of the domican republic tribe with a subset gang clan. Regardless of where they were born.

Wrong. There are far more black serial killers than white; most of them are gang bangers, so the media uses that hand wave to keep them off the lists of serial killers. Chicago alone probably has hundreds and likely thousands of them.

No she's right. You are not.

If one black commits a mass shooting and 5 whites do, that's what it means. You do not get to multiply and divide by population until you can come up with a number that makes it so that blacks have done more.

If I and a white person goes to the same store and I have a dollar and the white person has 5, I don't get to say my dollar is worth the same as the 5 dollars the white person has because we habe 1/5ths the number of people. So face the truth. Whites are more violent and they have been the most violent and criminal race in this country since it became a country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back