Proud Boy claims ‘Trump won’ after sobbing for mercy and receiving 10-year sentence: reports

A well trained parrot, you are. Have a cracker, Cracker. Weaponized like the failed Durham investigation or the 9 failed Benghazi investigations or both?
Yawn

Democrats are going to need MUCH better arguments than this ^ if they want to stop Trump from pardoning everyoone. A storm is coming, but dems are in denial of it.

Yawn

Ill respond when you actually say something.
No you won't because you're a Simp and a pussy who's watching his fellow Republicans catch charges for Trump and still thinking we're the kool-aid drinkers. 😄

not unless he needs them.
His loyal base will eat that shit up. It also serves Trumps ego.

"See, they werent guilty afterall. It was just more weaponization of the DOJ, so i pardoned them."

Defeaning cheers follow

I think the length of the sentences for the J6 Insurrectionists are on the way up now after these clowns reacted. Shouting "Trump Won" during the sentencing phase isn't the brightest idea.

Proud Boy claims ‘Trump won’ after sobbing for mercy

Proud Boy Dominic Pezzola sobbed in a Washington, D.C., courtroom Friday as he asked a federal judge for leniency in his Jan. 6 sentence and vowed to stay out of politics in the future.

However, after receiving a 10-year prison sentence, Pezzola reportedly raised his fist and shouted, “Trump won,” as he left the courtroom, according to WUSA.

The 46-year-old, who smashed a Capitol window with a stolen police riot shield, stood trial alongside four other members of the Proud Boys earlier this year in one of the most high-profile cases related to the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol.

The group faced seditious conspiracy charges for leading efforts to disrupt Congress’s certification of the 2020 election, following former President Trump’s loss to then-President-elect Joe Biden.

Pezzola, a recent Proud Boy recruit, was the only one of the five to be acquitted of seditious conspiracy. However, he was convicted of assaulting, resisting or impeding a police officer, robbery of government property and destruction of government property.

At Friday’s sentencing hearing, Pezzola apologized for his actions and told U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly that Jan. 6 was “the worst, most regrettable decision in my life,” according to NBC News.

“Your honor, I stand before you as a changed and humbled man,” he also said, according to WUSA. “But, nonetheless as a man who has always taken responsibility for his actions … I have never denied what I did on J6.”

However, after the judge left the courtroom, Pezzola shouted out his support for Trump.

Another Jan. 6 rioter, who used a Taser on former D.C. police officer Michael Fanone in the neck as he was dragged through the crowd, similarly shouted the phrase “Trump won” following his sentencing in June, NBC News reported.
When a government can drum up over 600 citizens from every state in the union to be railroaded into long prison term while at the same time allowing murder go unpunished we have a serious tyrant problem the Left ignore flying over their head. With your stupid president, cackeling vice, administration of bungin idiots and their followers of walking dead marching us to ruin.

When a government can drum up over 600 citizens from every state in the union to be railroaded into long prison term while at the same time allowing murder go unpunished we have a serious tyrant problem the Left ignore flying over their head. With your stupid president, cackeling vice, administration of bungin idiots and their followers of walking dead marching us to ruin.
No none forced them to do what they did

"the government " did not "drum up" anyone. these self radicalized stochastic killers were drummed up by dear leader. "will be wild.

That's why they are called show trials.
And they have, to date, shown the criminality of these MAGA-Q attackers and vandals and seditionists.
And fortunately for all interested observers....much, most, of the criminality was caught on camera.
Hell, some of it was video'd by the jackass perps themselves......and then used against them in these so-called 'show trials'.
Talk about a 'show & tell' session.
Claiming one is MAGA-Q is like wearing a 'Kick Me' sign on ones's rear.
IMHO
------------------------------------------------------------------

You simply weaponize the DOJ against your enemies,
And for that, all patriotic Americans can be satisfied. And proud.
I mean by that, we watched these MAGA-Q jackasses beat the crap out of uniformed officers live on the telly.
And then we saw it as re-played selfies by the jackasses themselves actually doing the bad juju.
It didn't take a "weaponized DOJ" to see that, to arrest and prosecute that.
A responsible DOJ collared those knuckleheads. That was their job.
Duh!!

BTW, if you know of any of these MAGA-Q's who did crime-stuff on J6, well, be a patriotic citizen and contact Sedition Hunters.

----------------------------------------------------------

A storm is coming,
QLoonery.
Again.
Its' no longer original, or novel, or interesting.
MAGA-Qistan is a dreamscape some ne'er-do-wells live in to distract them from the failures and disappointments they created for themselves and their families.
IMHO

When a government can drum up over 600 citizens from every state in the union to be railroaded into long prison term
Oh, I wanna hear more about that.
Over 30,000 people with 'drummed up' prison terms?

Explain yourself poster badbob.
It's the thing to do.
This is the Adult Swim hour.
You assert it.
You vet it.
It's a Captain Obvious hard rule.

So, batter up.
Show or go.

Yawn

Democrats are going to need MUCH better arguments than this ^ if they want to stop Trump from pardoning everyoone. A storm is coming, but dems are in denial of it.
Like the Big Red Wave at midterms? It was reduced to a trickle. :)

We watched left wingers beat and EXECUTE cops for a year straight, but YOURE big problem is that one single time in history when right wingers did it for a few hours. Whatever dude.

Investigations arent as random as votes are. A storm is coming, but you guys refuse to admit it. You keep saying "there is no evidence", which keeps you leashed to a ticking time bomb named Joe Biden. He will explode somewhere near the election.

We watched left wingers beat and EXECUTE cops for a year straight, but YOURE big problem is that one single time in history when right wingers did it for a few hours. Whatever dude.
Cops who participated in an attempt to destroy our Democracy were fired, not executed.

Cops who participated in an attempt to destroy our Democracy were fired, not executed.
Dude, there were like 30 cops killed at your BLM riots. THOUSANDS injured and hundreds maimed. A lot of cops lost an eye from thrown rocks, and stuff like that.

Ten years for breaking a window when you can hardly get more than 5 these days for any number of violent felonies. Banana Republic are us.

I think the length of the sentences for the J6 Insurrectionists are on the way up now after these clowns reacted. Shouting "Trump Won" during the sentencing phase isn't the brightest idea.

Proud Boy Dominic Pezzola sobbed in a Washington, D.C., courtroom Friday as he asked a federal judge for leniency in his Jan. 6 sentence and vowed to stay out of politics in the future.

However, after receiving a 10-year prison sentence, Pezzola reportedly raised his fist and shouted, “Trump won,” as he left the courtroom, according to WUSA.

The 46-year-old, who smashed a Capitol window with a stolen police riot shield, stood trial alongside four other members of the Proud Boys earlier this year in one of the most high-profile cases related to the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol.

The group faced seditious conspiracy charges for leading efforts to disrupt Congress’s certification of the 2020 election, following former President Trump’s loss to then-President-elect Joe Biden.

Pezzola, a recent Proud Boy recruit, was the only one of the five to be acquitted of seditious conspiracy. However, he was convicted of assaulting, resisting or impeding a police officer, robbery of government property and destruction of government property.

At Friday’s sentencing hearing, Pezzola apologized for his actions and told U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly that Jan. 6 was “the worst, most regrettable decision in my life,” according to NBC News.

“Your honor, I stand before you as a changed and humbled man,” he also said, according to WUSA. “But, nonetheless as a man who has always taken responsibility for his actions … I have never denied what I did on J6.”

However, after the judge left the courtroom, Pezzola shouted out his support for Trump.

Another Jan. 6 rioter, who used a Taser on former D.C. police officer Michael Fanone in the neck as he was dragged through the crowd, similarly shouted the phrase “Trump won” following his sentencing in June, NBC News reported.
Pussy. Die in a fire ..traitor.

All these fuckers get what they deserve!

Ashley was a clear and present danger.

Forum List

Back