2 Florida men sentenced to federal prison for participating in US Capitol riot

Oh, just own what you are. A fascist who loves seeing people jailed for light reasons, or maybe no reason at all.

Robert L. Peters and the pot in the 90s

And now people wandering the Capitol building.

And by the way, just so we're clear. You're a Vet, right? And if memory is serving correctly, another shining reminder of why I don't reflexively say "thank you for your service" to vets. Some of them are fascists.
So what does that make someone like you who has never served to sit in judgement of someone who has served.

Can you explain how they are political prisoners?

Are you saying that they didn't break the Law by storming the Capitol?

Walking around a public building is not a crime.

Most have been arrested for nothing more than that.

Hmmm, so how did all the damage occur at the Capitol if folks were only on a sightseeing tour? I guess all the pictures of destruction and injured Capitol police was just cooked up in a movie theater somewhere.

Hmmm, so how did all the damage occur at the Capitol if folks were only on a sightseeing tour? I guess all the pictures of destruction and injured Capitol police was just cooked up in a movie theater somewhere.

There were around 50 of those. Most of whom were let go. Epps finally is supposedly arrested for his very obvious criminal acts, but why did it take so long?

I think violent protesters should all be arrested. What's your problem?

None. The problem is they aren't. The overwhelming majority of violent antifa and blm rioters were never charged for their crimes.

But a father, protecting his young child from a violent leftist was charged, while the leftist wasn't.

This has happened over and over and over again.

It’s a victory for democracy when treasonous rightwing domestic terrorist are subject to lawful, warranted punishment for their attempt to destroy democracy.

No guns, no effort to destroy democracy, you blithering donkey.

None. The problem is they aren't. The overwhelming majority of violent antifa and blm rioters were never charged for their crimes.

But a father, protecting his young child from a violent leftist was charged, while the leftist wasn't.

This has happened over and over and over again.

What father are you talking about? Did he take his kid to protest at a woman's clinic?

So what does that make someone like you who has never served to sit in judgement of someone who has served.

If you have terrible political opinions, you have terrible political opinions. Having served in the military doesn't change that. If that person served honorably, good for them--their political opinions are still bad.

I mean what--are we supposed to say, hey you served in the military, you get a pass on all political opinions? They are automatically all great now?

“Two Florida men have been sentenced on felony charges related to storming the U.S. Capitol during the January 2021 insurrection.

Michael Steven Perkins, 40, of Plant City, was sentenced Thursday to four years in prison in District of Columbia federal court, according to court records. Joshua Christopher Doolin, 25, of Lakeland, received one year and six months on Wednesday.

Both were convicted earlier this year of felony civil disorder, entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds and disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds. Doolin was also convicted of theft of government property. Perkins was separately convicted of assaulting a federal officer with a deadly or dangerous weapon and engaging in acts of physical violence while on the restricted Capitol grounds.”

Another victory for democracy.

Too bad they are not BLM or Antifa…..fire bombed police stations, courthouses, injured police, caused a billion dollars in damage around the country and murdered around 40 people……and they are released without charges……

And from the actual video the democrats did not destroy….the Capitol police let most of those people in by unlocking the doors and opening them…….waving the crowd inside….

If you have terrible political opinions, you have terrible political opinions. Having served in the military doesn't change that. If that person served honorably, good for them--their political opinions are still bad.

I mean what--are we supposed to say, hey you served in the military, you get a pass on all political opinions? They are automatically all great now?
They served, did you? Their service is what gives you the right to have those opinions. We can disagree politically, but to discount their service because you disagree with them politically is bullshit.

They served, did you? Their service is what gives you the right to have those opinions. We can disagree politically, but to discount their service because you disagree with them politically is bullshit.

I don't discount their service, but I'm not going around thanking people for their service if they're now fascists who love seeing fellow citizens jailed on questionable charges.

They served. Great. Yes, they did. Still have terrible opinions.

Forum List

Back