Well Conservatives...will you find your balls and boycott?

What if 75 million people deleted their facebook and twitter accounts today?
What if 75 million took their iphones to Apple stores and stomped on them in the stores on Monday?
What is it that prevents Republicans from taking a stand?
Conservatives are continuously stepped all over because everybody knows they always roll over and concede.

What if 75 million took their iphones to Apple stores and stomped on them in the stores on Monday?
Conservatives are continuously stepped all over because everybody knows they always roll over and concede.

A movement needs a leader. Start it off.

A movement needs a leader. Start it off.

It's started. Lets see if it gets traction.
I have very little faith in conservatives by and large.

Actually if conservatives wanted to "take a stand" they would MAGA, by only buying products made in america. From their phones to their cars. Unless it says "made in the USA" don't buy it.

Well, good luck with that.

Well maybe just start with boycotting things made in China. That way you could at least buy Mexican, and European.

Will conservatives finally take a firm stand and boycott the NFL, Starbucks and all the other organizations biting on the bait being trolled by the Left?
Democrats are fired up right now as we all know this is not a BLM “movement” at all...this is 100% political...this is Democrat positioning and them not letting a tragedy go to waste.
DO YOUR PART!
Good luck with that.

Conservatives are complainers, not doers.

30 states and 2,623 counties were “doers” in November of 2016. It’s plausible no?
Uh no because conservatives a year from now won’t even give a shit what the NFL said. You just whine about this shit for show but obviously you’ll still watch football.
Shut the fuck up, you commie sack of shit. Just because you have no principles or scruples while standing for nothing doesn't mean you speak for everyone else, dipshit.
This loudmouth POS is probably watching the LA/Seahawks game as we speak

Well?

You gonna do something or are you just gonna bitch about it and concede?

Battered wife syndrome

Well?

You gonna do something or are you just gonna bitch about it and concede?
Phone’s gone if they do what they are saying.

can you say self destruct?

Will conservatives finally take a firm stand and boycott the NFL, Starbucks and all the other organizations biting on the bait being trolled by the Left?
Democrats are fired up right now as we all know this is not a BLM “movement” at all...this is 100% political...this is Democrat positioning and them not letting a tragedy go to waste.
DO YOUR PART!
Good luck with that.

30 states and 2,623 counties were “doers” in November of 2016. It’s plausible no?
Uh no because conservatives a year from now won’t even give a shit what the NFL said. You just whine about this shit for show but obviously you’ll still watch football.
Shut the fuck up, you commie sack of shit. Just because you have no principles or scruples while standing for nothing doesn't mean you speak for everyone else, dipshit.
This loudmouth POS is probably watching the LA/Seahawks game as we speak
LMAO! Gonna send me yet another private message telling me that you are tired of me kicking that ass of yours??

DO YOUR PART!
Wait --------- you mean somebody still watches football? I thought that was all over. Between the kneelers and the coronavirus. Kaput.

I never support any of those obnoxious commercial concerns. We've been boycotting Target since the first day they started shoving trannies into women's changing rooms and restrooms. As I see 'em, I boycott 'em.

Not that anything is actually open or doing business anymore. . . . . . :evil:

Seriously, I think we will see a big turnaround.

Because you are right: as long as we roll over, they WILL walk all over us.

But that stopped Wednesday, and I am hoping now they will treat us with more ---- respect (fear).

DO YOUR PART!
Good luck with that.

The Coronavirus scare has liberated me from sports. I have tried to watch last weeks college football game, and yesterday some college basketball but I found other things to do and turned them off, not boycotting, just have a better life with family and hobbies than sports. I still listen to sports talk radio on my commute to and from work but I use it mostly for background noise. Other than that, it isn’t important to me anymore, politics or not.

Are you denying that you sent me that message? Seriously?
Yup. I remember nothing of the sort and searched through PMs and found nothing.

Post it. Let's see what it says if it exists. What did you claim? I admitted you kicked my ass and begged you to stop??

Was that it?

Let's see...

DO YOUR PART!
Good luck with that.

real estate doesn’t vote . LA county alone has a greater population than 42 states .
But go ahead with your fake propaganda .

Forum List

Back