Well Conservatives...will you find your balls and boycott?

Wow, Cocksucker Dale, I'm not sure how you get through life thinking these vast conspiracies are out there.

So, um. Why are you still alive? I mean, if there was this vast conspiracy, you'd think eliminating "Truth-tellers" like you would be a top priority.

Poor Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie and latent homosexual, you seem to be distraught and for good reason, I might add. Are you claiming that we don't see what we have seen? How two gun toting "EMTs" show up with no siren blaring and don't even bother to take a pulse seems normal to you? That when slowing down the film footage that one can see the torso of a "maniquin" being easily transferred to a cot but his legs magically disappeared? A 6'3 "dead man" weighing at least 250 plus is placed on the cot with minimum effort, no sense of urgency AT ALL even though the ER attendants claimed to have spent at least thirty minutes trying to resuscitated him even though the "first responders" didn't even bother taking vital signs? The two different scenes filmed separately of the initial arrest? The tale of the tape shows this to be a badly pulled off psy-op. The cop with his knee on Floyd's neck doesn't match the mugshot which shows a hair line that has yet to recede and no gray in the facial hair at all. THEN we have the medium sized coffin used for the "George Floyd Funeral Road Show? How in the fuck did they stuff someone that was 6'3 into a coffin that someone barely 5'8 could barely fit in? Don't even get me started on how quickly busloads of people showed up from out of state to protest as well as out of state vehicles that found the time during this lockdown to make an appearance. Who would have thunk that one could procure a chartered bus with so little notice, eh?

Sucks to be you, slow Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie........

You and your leftard cohorts got chumped

Poor Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie and latent homosexual, you seem to be distraught and for good reason, I might add. Are you claiming that we don't see what we have seen? How two gun toting "EMTs" show up with no siren blaring and don't even bother to take a pulse seems normal to you?

Dude, I can't be responsible for what you "See" when they don't make you take your medications.

Don't even get me started on how quickly busloads of people showed up from out of state to protest as well as out of state vehicles that found the time during this lockdown to make an appearance. Who would have thunk that one could procure a chartered bus with so little notice, eh?

Um, yeah, it was all those chartered buses. It wasn't a population fed up with Police Misconduct that had gone on for years in that city.

So one more time. How is it that the MPD has allowed "Crisis Actors" to make them look bad?

Here's a recap... The guy is clearly NOT a mannequin.

Truly, not sure what happened to you to make you an awful person.

Will conservatives finally take a firm stand and boycott the NFL, Starbucks and all the other organizations biting on the bait being trolled by the Left?
Democrats are fired up right now as we all know this is not a BLM “movement” at all...this is 100% political...this is Democrat positioning and them not letting a tragedy go to waste.
DO YOUR PART!

No, they won't. Give up their NFL??. I don't think so. Conservatives whine a lot, complain a lot, and pitch the same policy failures year after year. They are creatures of habit. I would not expect them to give up anything. Hell, most of them won't give up their support of You-Know-Who even though he's turned out to be the dumpster fire that we knew he would be.

What's the point of "White Lives Matter"? Are White people being knelt on for over 8 minutes? Are White people being shot 14 times while they walk away from the cops? Are White children shot within 6 seconds after the cops roll up on a playground?
The Police kill more than twice as many White suspect annually than Black suspects.
The reason why you are not aware of this is because the Press can't make it a racial and political issue when a white suspect is killed.

The Police kill more than twice as many White suspect annually than Black suspects.
The reason why you are not aware of this is because the Press can't make it a racial and political issue when a white suspect is killed.

No, guy, the reason you don't hear about most police killings is that they aren't egregious.

Yes, the cops kill more whites than blacks (54% to 32%), but disproportionate to their percentage of the population. (65% to 13%). Most police involved shootings don't make the news because they aren't controversial. The guy was coming at the cop with a gun, the cop shot first, done.

The ones that get the attention are the ones where a cop kills a black person for a petty or non-offense. Tamir Rice, Sandra Bland, Laquan McDonald, George Floyd. These should not have escalated up to lethal force.

Dude, I can't be responsible for what you "See" when they don't make you take your medications.

Um, yeah, it was all those chartered buses. It wasn't a population fed up with Police Misconduct that had gone on for years in that city.

So one more time. How is it that the MPD has allowed "Crisis Actors" to make them look bad?

Here's a recap... The guy is clearly NOT a mannequin.

Truly, not sure what happened to you to make you an awful person.

A city that has been ran by leftards for a very long time like since 1974. A city that has taken in more third world muslims from places like Somalia that has given the country such priceless leaders like Ilhan Omar. There is a lot more to the George Floyd story than meets the eye and how it ties into CAIR and the communist front group that is BLM and the ones running MPD appear to have quite a few illegal "irons in the fire".

"Here's a recap... The guy is clearly NOT a mannequin"

Here did his legs go? Where did his hair go? Why did they have to do a second take of the arrest? EMTs don't even bother to take a pulse? BTW, George Floyd was allegedly 6'7.....notice how those two officers disguised as medics easily put this huge man on a stretcher before lifting all 250 plus pounds of him on a gurney? How rigid the body was already? Yeah, no legs but the torso of a "man-ikin" that are used for crisis drills and as props for medical students. One of the companies that make these had their business burned down that night, as a matter of fact, they were one one of the fist victims of the mob rules rioting ( www.7-sigma.com) .....how convenient! All you have to do is watch the spectator's video and slow youtube down to it's slowest setting and anyone can see that the prop that was on the gurney had no legs and only added the appendages after the director went back to the loading of the carcass. You lose, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie.

"Truly, not sure what happened to you to make you an awful person"

Hilarious coming from someone that declared that the victims of the Tienanmen Square massacre got what they deserved. Sucks for you to come to the realization that not everyone buys the bullshit served on a silver platter that is the lamestream media and picking out holes isn't all that tough. Consider yourself "punked".

I'll support your protest.

That’s the typical mentality of conservatives...they refuse to become activists regardless of how necessary it may be whereas the Left are professionals, they can’t wait for the next reason to become activists. The Right can’t be bothered by taking a stand against ANYTHING and that’s how the Left has steered the narrative and owned the Rights sorry ass for decades now.

You are conflating “the right” with “conservatives”. I think that’s a mistake.

No, guy, the reason you don't hear about most police killings is that they aren't egregious.

Yes, the cops kill more whites than blacks (54% to 32%), but disproportionate to their percentage of the population. (65% to 13%). Most police involved shootings don't make the news because they aren't controversial. The guy was coming at the cop with a gun, the cop shot first, done.

The ones that get the attention are the ones where a cop kills a black person for a petty or non-offense. Tamir Rice, Sandra Bland, Laquan McDonald, George Floyd. These should not have escalated up to lethal force.
Who cares? Bet he had a record.

A city that has been ran by leftards for a very long time like since 1974. A city that has taken in more third world muslims from places like Somalia that has given the country such priceless leaders like Ilhan Omar. There is a lot more to the George Floyd story than meets the eye and how it ties into CAIR and the communist front group that is BLM and the ones running MPD appear to have quite a few illegal "irons in the fire".

Ihlan Omar is your obsession, not mine. There's really not more to the story. This story has been played over and over again in this country. Some thug who somehow got a badge murders a black person over a petty offense.

you see, what's hilarious is that you make up these convoluted stories about how the Deep State/Lizard People, Trilateralist, Jesuit, Bilderberger Conspiracy is using dummies to somehow cause riots.

But you don't see the ACTUAL collusion going on in plain site. A thug policeman kills a black person... again. The police unions go to the hilt for these guys, prosecutors normally refuse to prosecute unless there is a public outcry, the cities involve pay out settlements with Non-Disclosure Agreements to keep families quiet.

Here did his legs go? Where did his hair go? Why did they have to do a second take of the arrest? EMTs don't even bother to take a pulse? BTW, George Floyd was allegedly 6'7.....notice how those two officers disguised as medics easily put this huge man on a stretcher before lifting all 250 plus pounds of him on a gurney?

Um, I saw four guys lifting him onto a stetcher in that tape... NOw, I realize you are a 90lbs weakling, but um, yeah, those guys are pretty fit because they have to be. They are lugging people around on stretchers all day.

I know when I had an emergency call back in 2006, I was a lot heavier than that. (I've lost weight since then) and two paramedics had no problem getting me on a gurney.

Hilarious coming from someone that declared that the victims of the Tienanmen Square massacre got what they deserved. Sucks for you to come to the realization that not everyone buys the bullshit served on a silver platter that is the lamestream media and picking out holes isn't all that tough. Consider yourself "punked".

Please point out where I said they "got what they deserved". I said it was foolish of them to keep demonstrating when the Government made it pretty clear they had enough of that shit. China's government doesn't fuck around.

Again, the fact that you look at news and see vast conspiracies is kind of sad... the kind of thing a person who has no control over his life believes to explain his failures.

Ihlan Omar is your obsession, not mine. There's really not more to the story. This story has been played over and over again in this country. Some thug who somehow got a badge murders a black person over a petty offense.

you see, what's hilarious is that you make up these convoluted stories about how the Deep State/Lizard People, Trilateralist, Jesuit, Bilderberger Conspiracy is using dummies to somehow cause riots.

But you don't see the ACTUAL collusion going on in plain site. A thug policeman kills a black person... again. The police unions go to the hilt for these guys, prosecutors normally refuse to prosecute unless there is a public outcry, the cities involve pay out settlements with Non-Disclosure Agreements to keep families quiet.

Here did his legs go? Where did his hair go? Why did they have to do a second take of the arrest? EMTs don't even bother to take a pulse? BTW, George Floyd was allegedly 6'7.....notice how those two officers disguised as medics easily put this huge man on a stretcher before lifting all 250 plus pounds of him on a gurney?

Um, I saw four guys lifting him onto a stetcher in that tape... NOw, I realize you are a 90lbs weakling, but um, yeah, those guys are pretty fit because they have to be. They are lugging people around on stretchers all day.

I know when I had an emergency call back in 2006, I was a lot heavier than that. (I've lost weight since then) and two paramedics had no problem getting me on a gurney.

Please point out where I said they "got what they deserved". I said it was foolish of them to keep demonstrating when the Government made it pretty clear they had enough of that shit. China's government doesn't fuck around.

Again, the fact that you look at news and see vast conspiracies is kind of sad... the kind of thing a person who has no control over his life believes to explain his failures.

"Ihlan Omar is your obsession, not mine. There's really not more to the story. This story has been played over and over again in this country. Some thug who somehow got a badge murders a black person over a petty offense."

You are either a lying sack of shit or mistaken. If you wish to walk that comment back complete with an apology? We can let bygones be bygones about that issue. The post you replied to was the first and only time I have mentioned Ilhan Omar......use the search engine, Joe, the commie blowhard.

"you see, what's hilarious is that you make up these convoluted stories about how the Deep State/Lizard People, Trilateralist, Jesuit, Bilderberger Conspiracy is using dummies to somehow cause riots"

I am not making up anything, Joe Blowhard. I have the gift of discernment, attention to detail when watching video footage for anomalies that stick out like cockroaches on a wedding cake. Slow the footage down and do a frame by frame analysis. That is how the fact that they had used the head and torso of George Floyd sans his legs and even though it was only a second, the one filming pulled the camera away to shot footage of the midget oriental cop that looks like Derek Chauvin's brother-in-law (you see, Derek Chauvin was such a racist that he allegedly married an oriental woman) engaging and basically taunting the crowd.

"Um, I saw four guys lifting him onto a stetcher in that tape... NOw, I realize you are a 90lbs weakling, but um, yeah, those guys are pretty fit because they have to be. They are lugging people around on stretchers all day"

I saw two "EMTs" with Derek Chauvin pushing the shoulder of the handcuffed "man-a-kin" where we are to believe that they somehow easily rolled a 6'7, 250 plus pound dead man onto a stretcher. EMTs that never took any vital signs. One EMT put his hand on the head of the alleged George Floyd......that is not checking vitals, Joe Blowhard. My pic is in my profile....I am wearing the blue bandanna...do I look 90 pounds there? You can walk that comment back as well.

"I know when I had an emergency call back in 2006, I was a lot heavier than that. (I've lost weight since then) and two paramedics had no problem getting me on a gurney"

5'8 and over 270 pounds? LOL! Figures and unless you had your stomach stapled? I would bet you are still a fat sack of shit.

"Please point out where I said they "got what they deserved". I said it was foolish of them to keep demonstrating when the Government made it pretty clear they had enough of that shit. China's government doesn't fuck around."

JoeB131: I don't think I've commented on Tianeman Square one way or the other. They clearly didn't have the support of the people, though, as no one was all that upset about the crackdown in China.

JoeB131: Tianamen worked out pretty good for the Chi-coms... that movement went nowhere and most Chinese see them as selfish brats..

So, Joe Blowhard, you believed that young Chinese people that did not like the oppressive communist regime were simply "spoiled brats"? What were they spoiled from? Only a commie POS would dismiss protests against tyrannical rule.

"Again, the fact that you look at news and see vast conspiracies is kind of sad... the kind of thing a person who has no control over his life believes to explain his failures."

The lamestream "Operation Mockingbird" media has been busted in too many lies for me to ever take them seriously. BTW, what failures do you believe I have suffered? Be specific because I have lived a very rich and rewarding life. It seems that you are projecting. I can tell ya one thing, I was never, EVER a hundred pounds plus overweight.

(snicker)

You are either a lying sack of shit or mistaken. If you wish to walk that comment back complete with an apology? We can let bygones be bygones about that issue. The post you replied to was the first and only time I have mentioned Ilhan Omar......use the search engine, Joe, the commie blowhard.

I could care less about how many times you've said that.

You are a sub-human, cocksucking piece of human filth who calls the parents of murdered children crisis actors. You are below garbage. I'm not even sure how you live with yourself... I'm sure no one else will.

I am TRULY sorry you are such an awful person that no one in your life cares enough about you to get you the treatment you obviously need.

5'8 and over 270 pounds? LOL! Figures and unless you had your stomach stapled? I would bet you are still a fat sack of shit.

Actually, I'm 5' 11" Yes, I used to be a lot heavier. Most of it is muscle, though.

So, Joe Blowhard, you believed that young Chinese people that did not like the oppressive communist regime were simply "spoiled brats"? What were they spoiled from? Only a commie POS would dismiss protests against tyrannical rule.

I was pointing out how the Chinese people saw them. I'm sorry you don't understand basic English. Maybe you need to get your Russian to English translator fixed in whatever Troll Farm in St. Petersburg you work in.

I saw two "EMTs" with Derek Chauvin pushing the shoulder of the handcuffed "man-a-kin" where we are to believe that they somehow easily rolled a 6'7, 250 plus pound dead man onto a stretcher. EMTs that never took any vital signs. One EMT put his hand on the head of the alleged George Floyd......that is not checking vitals, Joe Blowhard. My pic is in my profile....I am wearing the blue bandanna...do I look 90 pounds there? You can walk that comment back as well.

Uh, I really honestly don't care what you saw... I watched the tape, I see what is pretty clearly a dead body and pretty clearly those EMT's are a lot more fit than you are. Now, I'm sure you've never done anything physical in your life on the Troll Farm.

I am not making up anything, Joe Blowhard. I have the gift of discernment, attention to detail when watching video footage for anomalies that stick out like cockroaches on a wedding cake. Slow the footage down and do a frame by frame analysis. That is how the fact that they had used the head and torso of George Floyd sans his legs and even though it was only a second, the one filming pulled the camera away to shot footage of the midget oriental cop that looks like Derek Chauvin's brother-in-law (you see, Derek Chauvin was such a racist that he allegedly married an oriental woman) engaging and basically taunting the crowd.

"Oriental"? This is what makes me think you are on a Russian Troll farm. nobody calls Asian people "Orientals" anymore. The term is actually degrading and racist. Oh, wait, you also said "Midget"... this is another term people don't use anymore. Okay, let's be honest, your real name is Dimitri and they have you stir up trouble on American message boards.

You have a "gift" all right. It's called "Dementia".

My pic is in my profile....I am wearing the blue bandanna...do I look 90 pounds there? You can walk that comment back as well.

Really? Frankly, you look like kind of a little pussy in that picture... no wonder you hide behind a screen name all day. (Not that I think that's really you. I'm sure that's something you found on the Troll Farm Archive, Dmitri!)

I could care less about how many times you've said that.

You are a sub-human, cocksucking piece of human filth who calls the parents of murdered children crisis actors. You are below garbage. I'm not even sure how you live with yourself... I'm sure no one else will.

I am TRULY sorry you are such an awful person that no one in your life cares enough about you to get you the treatment you obviously need.

Actually, I'm 5' 11" Yes, I used to be a lot heavier. Most of it is muscle, though.

I was pointing out how the Chinese people saw them. I'm sorry you don't understand basic English. Maybe you need to get your Russian to English translator fixed in whatever Troll Farm in St. Petersburg you work in.

Uh, I really honestly don't care what you saw... I watched the tape, I see what is pretty clearly a dead body and pretty clearly those EMT's are a lot more fit than you are. Now, I'm sure you've never done anything physical in your life on the Troll Farm.

"Oriental"? This is what makes me think you are on a Russian Troll farm. nobody calls Asian people "Orientals" anymore. The term is actually degrading and racist. Oh, wait, you also said "Midget"... this is another term people don't use anymore. Okay, let's be honest, your real name is Dimitri and they have you stir up trouble on American message boards.

You have a "gift" all right. It's called "Dementia".

My pic is in my profile....I am wearing the blue bandanna...do I look 90 pounds there? You can walk that comment back as well.

Really? Frankly, you look like kind of a little pussy in that picture... no wonder you hide behind a screen name all day. (Not that I think that's really you. I'm sure that's something you found on the Troll Farm Archive, Dmitri!)
"I could care less about how many times you've said that"

But you claimed that I was obsessed with Ilhan Omar..those were your exact words, Joe Blowhard, the lying commie (_o_).

"You are a sub-human, cocksucking piece of human filth who calls the parents of murdered children crisis actors. You are below garbage. I'm not even sure how you live with yourself... I'm sure no one else will"

Such anger and vitriol, Joe Blowhard...I bet the veins in your head were popping out as your pumpkin sized head was turning red. Keep your blood pressure meds handy because those that are obese are ticking time bombs. I stand by every comment as it pertains to the Sandy Hoax event. I have never come across someone that allegedly lost a loved one (especially a child) exhibit zero grief that couldn't even muster up a tear or two for affect. Robbie Parker busted smirking with his hands in his pocket not realizing that the cameras were rolling? How he started hyper-ventilating to "get into character" and mentioning a donation page while the alleged corpse of his daughter had yet to be removed from the scene of this event. The Wheelers? Dion't even get me started on them. Lenny Poseur Pozner, the gatekeeper has a few skeletons in his closet and we know he was compromised. I could go on and on but it would only make your blood pressure rise. Your opinion of me doesn't cause me the slightest bit of angst.

"Oriental"? This is what makes me think you are on a Russian Troll farm. nobody calls Asian people "Orientals" anymore. The term is actually degrading and racist. Oh, wait, you also said "Midget"... this is another term people don't use anymore. Okay, let's be honest, your real name is Dimitri and they have you stir up trouble on American message boards"

Nope, nothing that hints of racism at all and let's face it, the cop of oriental descent that was taunting the crowd in this script was probably under 5 foot tall. You think I am a "Russian troll"? I have numerous posters here that know me from the old Yahoo message boards and I have friends here that are also friends on Facebook. I am a Texan and we speak our minds and commie fucks like yourself don't worry us in the slightest.

"Uh, I really honestly don't care what you saw... I watched the tape, I see what is pretty clearly a dead body and pretty clearly those EMT's are a lot more fit than you are. Now, I'm sure you've never done anything physical in your life on the Troll Farm"

Do tell? They took no vital signs nor did they attempt any life saving maneuvers to resuscitate ol George Floyd but they would have looked a tad silly trying to perform CPR on a "man-akin". BTW, I am quite fit...not the same physical specimen that could bench three sets of ten of 225, bar bell press 105 pds on each arm and did 3 sets of ten of 60 pound barbell curls on each arm but then again, I am 56 now so I do resistance training as it is easier on the joints. I was never over 200 pounds at any point in my life and we are the same height. You admittedly were 270 and that is morbidly obese and I would bet even money that you are a biscuit away from 250 if you were being honest.

I "own" you, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie and you don't know when to admit that you have had your ass kicked. I predict that you will keep this thread going and I will continue to kick your ass and make your blood pressure rise.

(snicker)

But you claimed that I was obsessed with Ilhan Omar..those were your exact words, Joe Blowhard, the lying commie

You brought her into a discussion that had nothing to do with her, Dmitri.

You should probably check your notes at the Troll Farm as to what's relevant in America.

I stand by every comment as it pertains to the Sandy Hoax event. I have never come across someone that allegedly lost a loved one (especially a child) exhibit zero grief that couldn't even muster up a tear or two for affect. Robbie Parker busted smirking with his hands in his pocket not realizing that the cameras were rolling?

I'm sure you don't have any human contact, or you'd realize people go through a whole lot of emotions when going through grief. I've been to funerals where people go through a whole range of emotions... So you really don't know what you are talking about, as usual. I'd say try to have more contact with real people, but I don't know anyone I dislike enough to wish you upon.

Nope, nothing that hints of racism at all and let's face it, the cop of oriental descent that was taunting the crowd in this script was probably under 5 foot tall. You think I am a "Russian troll"? I have numerous posters here that know me from the old Yahoo message boards and I have friends here that are also friends on Facebook. I am a Texan and we speak our minds and commie fucks like yourself don't worry us in the slightest.

Oh, Come on, Dmitri, I'm sure even the other Russian Trolls don't like you. Americans don't call Asians "Orientals"... haven't since the mid-20th century. We don't call them "Midgets" anymore, either. Proper term is "Little People".

Do tell? They took no vital signs nor did they attempt any life saving maneuvers to resuscitate ol George Floyd but they would have looked a tad silly trying to perform CPR on a "man-akin".

Or they saw an angry crowd was gathering and they wanted to get the fuck out of there as quickly as possible.

BTW, I am quite fit...

1593078301348.png

Come on, Dmitri, you are probably a little skinny weakling who didn't get enough Borscht growing up, because the bigger kids took your share...

But you claimed that I was obsessed with Ilhan Omar..those were your exact words, Joe Blowhard, the lying commie

You should probably check your notes at the Troll Farm as to what's relevant in America.

I stand by every comment as it pertains to the Sandy Hoax event. I have never come across someone that allegedly lost a loved one (especially a child) exhibit zero grief that couldn't even muster up a tear or two for affect. Robbie Parker busted smirking with his hands in his pocket not realizing that the cameras were rolling?

I'm sure you don't have any human contact, or you'd realize people go through a whole lot of emotions when going through grief. I've been to funerals where people go through a whole range of emotions... So you really don't know what you are talking about, as usual. I'd say try to have more contact with real people, but I don't know anyone I dislike enough to wish you upon.

Oh, Come on, Dmitri, I'm sure even the other Russian Trolls don't like you. Americans don't call Asians "Orientals"... haven't since the mid-20th century. We don't call them "Midgets" anymore, either. Proper term is "Little People".

Do tell? They took no vital signs nor did they attempt any life saving maneuvers to resuscitate ol George Floyd but they would have looked a tad silly trying to perform CPR on a "man-akin".

Or they saw an angry crowd was gathering and they wanted to get the fuck out of there as quickly as possible.

BTW, I am quite fit...

View attachment 354776

Come on, Dmitri, you are probably a little skinny weakling who didn't get enough Borscht growing up, because the bigger kids took your share...

BTW, I am quite fit...

View attachment 354776

Joe Blowhard, I simply mentioned the fact that CAIR, BLM and ANTIFA are connected at the hip and Ilhan Omar is right in the middle of it.

Don't get pissed at me for pointing out that monetary donations could possibly "ease" the suffering of those like the Sandy Hoax parents that even IF their child had died that would have had any and all out of pocket expenses paid for by the state while the entire time never exhibiting any kind of grief whatsoever.

EMTs were scared by the three people witnessing the alleged death of George Floyd while never intervening to begin with would have been seething with rage should EMTs attempt to engage in life saving tactics? Do you even think things through before you post? You are as stupid as you are "obese". You make it toooo damn easy, Joe Blowhard, the obese and angry commie.

(snicker)

Joe Blowhard, I simply mentioned the fact that CAIR, BLM and ANTIFA are connected at the hip and Ilhan Omar is right in the middle of it.

I'm sure that's what's in your notes at the Troll Farm, Dmitri, right under, "How to get White Americans Upset".

Don't get pissed at me for pointing out that monetary donations could possibly "ease" the suffering of those like the Sandy Hoax parents that even IF their child had died that would have had any and all out of pocket expenses paid for by the state while the entire time never exhibiting any kind of grief whatsoever.

Naw, I'm pissed that they allow Russian Trolls like you to spread lies. You really don't understand how things in America work, do you, Comrade? Of course, those families will do VERY well, after they win huge settlements from the gun manufacturers and trolls like Alex Jones. I'm sure they'd rather have their kids back, a concept you probably wouldn't understand.

EMTs were scared by the three people witnessing the alleged death of George Floyd while never intervening to begin with would have been seething with rage should EMTs attempt to engage in life saving tactics?

Uh, dude, do you even watch the tape. There was a whole crowd their who were screaming at the cops. It was about to turn into a riot. Anyone in a uniform would have been screwed if they got angry.

Forum List

Back