Well Conservatives...will you find your balls and boycott?

Alleged EMTs wearing bullet proof vests don't even attempt to resuscitate Floyd and carelessly toss his body on a gurney and whisk him away all while the cameras roll?

And no Narcan, the amazingly effective antidote for drug overdoses of opiods such as fentanyl which the ugly beast had in his system. The question is why aren't the bodycams of the arresting officers released? Floyd was clearly fucked up in the anecdotal videos but there is a missing link between those and why it required multiple officers to subdue him later on.

Joe Blowhard, I simply mentioned the fact that CAIR, BLM and ANTIFA are connected at the hip and Ilhan Omar is right in the middle of it.

I'm sure that's what's in your notes at the Troll Farm, Dmitri, right under, "How to get White Americans Upset".

Don't get pissed at me for pointing out that monetary donations could possibly "ease" the suffering of those like the Sandy Hoax parents that even IF their child had died that would have had any and all out of pocket expenses paid for by the state while the entire time never exhibiting any kind of grief whatsoever.

Naw, I'm pissed that they allow Russian Trolls like you to spread lies. You really don't understand how things in America work, do you, Comrade? Of course, those families will do VERY well, after they win huge settlements from the gun manufacturers and trolls like Alex Jones. I'm sure they'd rather have their kids back, a concept you probably wouldn't understand.

EMTs were scared by the three people witnessing the alleged death of George Floyd while never intervening to begin with would have been seething with rage should EMTs attempt to engage in life saving tactics?

Uh, dude, do you even watch the tape. There was a whole crowd their who were screaming at the cops. It was about to turn into a riot. Anyone in a uniform would have been screwed if they got angry.

You have gone off the rails, Joe Blowhard, the bloated commie. Your "duck, dodge and deflect" attempts are as lame as your "flame game". What is hysterical is that you are conceding the fact that a "russian troll" has been kicking your ass for almost five years. You are as stupid as you are obese. "Hey, you all! I was being attacked by a Russian troll and that is why I have gotten such an ass-kicking"...so sayeth Joe Blowhard, the obese commie.

Fact: I'm just a proud Texan that lives in Carrollton, Texas that is not only an accomplished musician that repairs high speed equipment using the latest and greatest electronics? I am also an avid researcher and damn good with reaching others with the written word. Sucks to be you, Joe Blowhard, the bloated commie.

"Uh, dude, do you even watch the tape. There was a whole crowd their who were screaming at the cops. It was about to turn into a riot"

Yeah, I watched the tape and laughed my ass off at the entire charade. Not one of the observers questioned as to why no attempts to resuscitate Georgy was attempted by the EMTs that are allegedly not a part of the police department. You REALLY believe that the "mob" would have interfered with any attempt to save the life of Georgy? If they were not afraid of the wrath of the MPD, why didn't they intervene on Georgy's behalf instead of standing there as Chauvin placed his knee on Georgy's neck? Crisis actors playing a role, Joe Blowhard....nothing more or less.

Will conservatives finally take a firm stand and boycott the NFL, Starbucks and all the other organizations biting on the bait being trolled by the Left?
Democrats are fired up right now as we all know this is not a BLM “movement” at all...this is 100% political...this is Democrat positioning and them not letting a tragedy go to waste.
DO YOUR PART!

No, they won't. Give up their NFL??. I don't think so. Conservatives whine a lot, complain a lot, and pitch the same policy failures year after year. They are creatures of habit. I would not expect them to give up anything. Hell, most of them won't give up their support of You-Know-Who even though he's turned out to be the dumpster fire that we knew he would be.
Since they have kneeled.......I haven't watched a single pro game...........I'm done with them.....

You have gone off the rails, Joe Blowhard, the bloated commie. Your "duck, dodge and deflect" attempts are as lame as your "flame game". What is hysterical is that you are conceding the fact that a "russian troll" has been kicking your ass for almost five years.

Uh, no, guy, nobody thinks you are kicking anyone's ass, and the only people who support you here are the ones who are crazier than you are, Dmitri..

You see, I used to think you were just another crazy person, but given the fact you don't seem to know American colloquialisms, I'm starting to think you are one of Putin's trolls.

Fact: I'm just a proud Texan that lives in Carrollton, Texas that is not only an accomplished musician that repairs high speed equipment using the latest and greatest electronics? I am also an avid researcher and damn good with reaching others with the written word. Sucks to be you, Joe Blowhard, the bloated commie.

Okay, so I guess that was the most "American" identity they could come up with for you, Comrade. Seriously, that sounds like something a bad writer would come up with.

Yeah, I watched the tape and laughed my ass off at the entire charade. Not one of the observers questioned as to why no attempts to resuscitate Georgy was attempted by the EMTs that are allegedly not a part of the police department.

Um, because he was obviously dead and an angry mob was forming. That's why they got out of there as soon as possible.

You REALLY believe that the "mob" would have interfered with any attempt to save the life of Georgy?

Something you don't get, living in a country where Putin shoots rioters and their families. Mobs are unpredictable. They could very easily get touched off while the EMT's pretend to go through the motions.

If they were not afraid of the wrath of the MPD, why didn't they intervene on Georgy's behalf instead of standing there as Chauvin placed his knee on Georgy's neck?

Um, because the cops had guns, and a bad habit of shooting black people. That's why we are having riots in this country right now, Dmitri... I'm sure you haven't been keeping up because your briefings are incomplete.

Crisis actors playing a role,

So let me get this straight. The Cops were Crisis Actors. The EMT's were crisis actors. The mob of angry people were crisis actors. Floyd George was a crisis actor when he wasn't a mannequin. I'm guessing the store owner and the other guys in his car were Crisis actors.

Man, how do I get in on some of this Crisis Actor action?

Anyway, so all these Crisis actors are involved, and NO ONE, I mean, NO ONE calls them on it. No the Mayor, not the MPD, not the Union which is defending the supposed Crisis Actor playing Chauvin (you'd think they'd know he wasn't a dues paying member of the Police Union.) Not Trump, whose presidency will probably be brought down by these riots.

So, once more, we are back to Occam's razor.

You either have - One cop who used excessive force and killed a man.

or

An elaborate play involving dozens of "Crisis Actors", and thousand of people who know they are crisis actors, who are the most tight lipped group in the world.

Seriously, the Crisis Actor's Guild must be the toughest organization outside the Mafia. Even the Mafia isn't this tight-lipped.

Will conservatives finally take a firm stand and boycott the NFL, Starbucks and all the other organizations biting on the bait being trolled by the Left?
Democrats are fired up right now as we all know this is not a BLM “movement” at all...this is 100% political...this is Democrat positioning and them not letting a tragedy go to waste.
DO YOUR PART!
NFL what is that?? Yup I’m done.. all sports is over .. can’t wait to hear the numbers after week one.. they can kneel when your only audience is black people.. lol

DO YOUR PART!

Why should people boycott the NFL and Starbucks if they're not political?

I haven’t been to a Starbucks in years. Haven’t bought any NFL or Nike merch in forever either. Within the last couple years I gave up anything Marvel/Disney/Lucas films related when I learned (via Twitter) what vile douche bags they employ and I recently dumped Netflix,Xfinity and soon to be Hulu ( so far dont even even miss them). Let’s see...I guess Coca-Cola/Pepsi and Lipton tea are next ( which is no biggie ...bad for you anyway and they are really the only items I buy regularly that are on the FB boycott list).

Marxist assclowns are saving me money...let’s hope more out themselves :)

You have gone off the rails, Joe Blowhard, the bloated commie. Your "duck, dodge and deflect" attempts are as lame as your "flame game". What is hysterical is that you are conceding the fact that a "russian troll" has been kicking your ass for almost five years.

Uh, no, guy, nobody thinks you are kicking anyone's ass, and the only people who support you here are the ones who are crazier than you are, Dmitri..

You see, I used to think you were just another crazy person, but given the fact you don't seem to know American colloquialisms, I'm starting to think you are one of Putin's trolls.

Yeah, I watched the tape and laughed my ass off at the entire charade. Not one of the observers questioned as to why no attempts to resuscitate Georgy was attempted by the EMTs that are allegedly not a part of the police department.

Um, because he was obviously dead and an angry mob was forming. That's why they got out of there as soon as possible.

You REALLY believe that the "mob" would have interfered with any attempt to save the life of Georgy?

Something you don't get, living in a country where Putin shoots rioters and their families. Mobs are unpredictable. They could very easily get touched off while the EMT's pretend to go through the motions.

If they were not afraid of the wrath of the MPD, why didn't they intervene on Georgy's behalf instead of standing there as Chauvin placed his knee on Georgy's neck?

Um, because the cops had guns, and a bad habit of shooting black people. That's why we are having riots in this country right now, Dmitri... I'm sure you haven't been keeping up because your briefings are incomplete.

Crisis actors playing a role,

So let me get this straight. The Cops were Crisis Actors. The EMT's were crisis actors. The mob of angry people were crisis actors. Floyd George was a crisis actor when he wasn't a mannequin. I'm guessing the store owner and the other guys in his car were Crisis actors.

Man, how do I get in on some of this Crisis Actor action?

Anyway, so all these Crisis actors are involved, and NO ONE, I mean, NO ONE calls them on it. No the Mayor, not the MPD, not the Union which is defending the supposed Crisis Actor playing Chauvin (you'd think they'd know he wasn't a dues paying member of the Police Union.) Not Trump, whose presidency will probably be brought down by these riots.

So, once more, we are back to Occam's razor.

You either have - One cop who used excessive force and killed a man.

or

An elaborate play involving dozens of "Crisis Actors", and thousand of people who know they are crisis actors, who are the most tight lipped group in the world.

Seriously, the Crisis Actor's Guild must be the toughest organization outside the Mafia. Even the Mafia isn't this tight-lipped.

"Uh, no, guy, nobody thinks you are kicking anyone's ass, and the only people who support you here are the ones who are crazier than you are, Dmitri.."

LOL! I always can tell when I have gotten under that blob of fat of yours when you use "Guy"! But yes, I kick your ass on a consistent basis. You duck, dodge and deflect when confronted with with glaring inconsistencies and anomalies that call situations like the George Floyd psy-op into question. You simply pretend like I never posted the questions and go off on a rant where you are seething with anger. I know that you believe that anyone that isn't a good commie fuck like yourself just HAS to be crazy. You have an over-inflated sense of self and opinion of yourself. When you waddle up to a gathering of your neighbors? I would bet that they roll their eyes and look at the time and prepare to disperse.

The fact remains is that these fake EMTs didn't perform their duties and you are a blithering idiot if you REALLY believe that "the mob" would have attacked the ones that would attempt to resuscitate ol George but stand idly by and do nothing while Chauvin allegedly "kills" ol George.

Seriously, Joe Blowhard, the bloated commie, you don't think anything through before you start ranting and raving. You think that medium sized coffin would hold the body of someone 6'7 as it went on tour with poverty pimp Brotha Al Shaaaaawpton, he of the Twania Brawley scam fame puts his stomach stapled, wrinkly ass out in front. This event was staged and it had an objective that was planned weeks prior. Deal with it, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie.:abgg2q.jpg:

DO YOUR PART!
Lol you’re such a lame ass drama queen. Do you ever stop whining about shit that doesn’t matter?
Like trump? Hahaha hahaha you’re ass is in your hands

I haven’t been to a Starbucks in years. Haven’t bought any NFL or Nike merch in forever either. Within the last couple years I gave up anything Marvel/Disney/Lucas films related when I learned (via Twitter) what vile douche bags they employ and I recently dumped Netflix,Xfinity and soon to be Hulu ( so far dont even even miss them). Let’s see...I guess Coca-Cola/Pepsi and Lipton tea are next ( which is no biggie ...bad for you anyway and they are really the only items I buy regularly that are on the FB boycott list).

Marxist assclowns are saving me money...let’s hope more out themselves :)
They don’t realize we just went four months no sports, bye

DO YOUR PART!
Lol you’re such a lame ass drama queen. Do you ever stop whining about shit that doesn’t matter?
You’re so right! Trump is a lame ass drama queen!

Oh, It's morning at the St. Petersburg Troll Farm, and Dmitri Smirnov once again goes to work stirring up trouble.

You ever notice Dmitri .... I mean "Dale" only posts at the wee hours in the morning. 12:09 in Chicago, when sensible people are in bed, but 8 AM in St. Petersburg. Right after his Borscht and Vodka breakfast.

LOL! I always can tell when I have gotten under that blob of fat of yours when you use "Guy"! But yes, I kick your ass on a consistent basis. You duck, dodge and deflect when confronted with with glaring inconsistencies and anomalies that call situations like the George Floyd psy-op into question.

Still waiting to see what this "Psy-op" was supposed to accomplish, exactly. Now, you see, if you lived in America, you'd know white racist cops kill black people all the time. The only difference was that after three months of Covid Lockdown, people had enough.

You simply pretend like I never posted the questions and go off on a rant where you are seething with anger.

You post idiotic questions raised by other trolls and maybe a few nuts like Alex Jones who believe them. whatever happened to Alex? Oh, that's right, they took him off all the platforms.

I know that you believe that anyone that isn't a good commie fuck like yourself just HAS to be crazy. You have an over-inflated sense of self and opinion of yourself. When you waddle up to a gathering of your neighbors? I would bet that they roll their eyes and look at the time and prepare to disperse.

I work 80 hours a week, bud... unlike you, I have a life.

The fact remains is that these fake EMTs didn't perform their duties and you are a blithering idiot if you REALLY believe that "the mob" would have attacked the ones that would attempt to resuscitate ol George but stand idly by and do nothing while Chauvin allegedly "kills" ol George.

Again, mobs are unpredictable, Dmitri... and you can see the mob is getting pretty angry by the time the EMT's show up.

Seriously, Joe Blowhard, the bloated commie, you don't think anything through before you start ranting and raving. You think that medium sized coffin would hold the body of someone 6'7 as it went on tour with poverty pimp Brotha Al Shaaaaawpton, he of the Twania Brawley scam fame puts his stomach stapled, wrinkly ass out in front. This event was staged and it had an objective that was planned weeks prior. Deal with it, Joe Blowhard,

Standard Coffin in the US is 84 inches long. it would have no problem holding a man who is 6' 4" - 76 inches. (I know the metric to English conversions confuse you, Dmitri...

He was 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm) tall and weighed 223 pounds (101 kg), according to WIKI. A couple of sources have him at 6-6. He'd have no problem fitting in a standard coffin and no problem being lifted by two experienced EMT's, who lug heavy people around all day.

DO YOUR PART!
You’re so right! Trump is a lame ass drama queen!
And you whine about him fking daily like you count

Still waiting to see what this "Psy-op" was supposed to accomplish, exactly. Now, you see, if you lived in America, you'd know white racist cops kill black people all the time. The only difference was that after three months of Covid Lockdown, people had enough
Still not like they kill whites. Do some fking homework you lazy fk.

DO YOUR PART!
Good luck with that.

Conservatives are complainers, not doers.

30 states and 2,623 counties were “doers” in November of 2016. It’s plausible no?
Uh no because conservatives a year from now won’t even give a shit what the NFL said. You just whine about this shit for show but obviously you’ll still watch football.
Shut the fuck up, you commie sack of shit. Just because you have no principles or scruples while standing for nothing doesn't mean you speak for everyone else, dipshit.
Lol you know I’m right. Right-tards are all talk and always have been. Remember when Nike released that simple picture ad that showed Kaepernick’s eyes? Republicans threw massive tantrums with some burning Nike shoes that they already bought lol. It was so childish and amounted to nothing because Nike’s profits didn’t take a hit.
It is how you guys are too. These men endorse cheap products that are made by overseas slaves and sold for a couple hundred dollars or more. Then they get on their soapboxes telling us all how unfair things are. The first step in this game of persecution by others is to give up all personal wealth to give to those persecuted. Doing this while putting their name on the product and have it sold for a pittance and forcing the overseas slave masters to raise the salaries of the chattel making them. Kind of a relationship to the endless talk of slavery.

Oh, It's morning at the St. Petersburg Troll Farm, and Dmitri Smirnov once again goes to work stirring up trouble.

You ever notice Dmitri .... I mean "Dale" only posts at the wee hours in the morning. 12:09 in Chicago, when sensible people are in bed, but 8 AM in St. Petersburg. Right after his Borscht and Vodka breakfast.

LOL! I always can tell when I have gotten under that blob of fat of yours when you use "Guy"! But yes, I kick your ass on a consistent basis. You duck, dodge and deflect when confronted with with glaring inconsistencies and anomalies that call situations like the George Floyd psy-op into question.

Still waiting to see what this "Psy-op" was supposed to accomplish, exactly. Now, you see, if you lived in America, you'd know white racist cops kill black people all the time. The only difference was that after three months of Covid Lockdown, people had enough.

You simply pretend like I never posted the questions and go off on a rant where you are seething with anger.

You post idiotic questions raised by other trolls and maybe a few nuts like Alex Jones who believe them. whatever happened to Alex? Oh, that's right, they took him off all the platforms.

I know that you believe that anyone that isn't a good commie fuck like yourself just HAS to be crazy. You have an over-inflated sense of self and opinion of yourself. When you waddle up to a gathering of your neighbors? I would bet that they roll their eyes and look at the time and prepare to disperse.

I work 80 hours a week, bud... unlike you, I have a life.

Again, mobs are unpredictable, Dmitri... and you can see the mob is getting pretty angry by the time the EMT's show up.

Seriously, Joe Blowhard, the bloated commie, you don't think anything through before you start ranting and raving. You think that medium sized coffin would hold the body of someone 6'7 as it went on tour with poverty pimp Brotha Al Shaaaaawpton, he of the Twania Brawley scam fame puts his stomach stapled, wrinkly ass out in front. This event was staged and it had an objective that was planned weeks prior. Deal with it, Joe Blowhard,

Standard Coffin in the US is 84 inches long. it would have no problem holding a man who is 6' 4" - 76 inches. (I know the metric to English conversions confuse you, Dmitri...

He was 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm) tall and weighed 223 pounds (101 kg), according to WIKI. A couple of sources have him at 6-6. He'd have no problem fitting in a standard coffin and no problem being lifted by two experienced EMT's, who lug heavy people around all day.

Joe Bloward, the bloated, card carrying commie SEZ? " I just know that you are a ROOSKIE that works for Putin that conspired with Trump to reveal the corruption of my beloved demcrat communist party!!!"

Don't quit your day job of embellishing the work experience of those that are even dumber than you are because you would starve to death if you had to depend on your sleuthing skills.....and given the fact that you could live off of your own blubber for months?Well....you get the gist.

(snicker)

Ol Georgy was 6'7 but even if he was 6'3? there is NO way that this coffin held a man of his size unless they cut off his legs and stuck them under his armpits....could be possible because Georgy's legs were conspiciously absent as his leg-less man-a-kin doppelganger was put on the stretcher sans the taking of vital sign!

(snicker)

Dmitri Smirnov says

Ol Georgy was 6'7 but even if he was 6'3? there is NO way that this coffin held a man of his size unless they cut off his legs and stuck them under his armpits....could be possible because Georgy's legs were conspiciously absent as his leg-less man-a-kin doppelganger was put on the stretcher sans the taking of vital sign!

Again, a coffin is 84 Inches long. A 6'3" man is 75 inches long.

No problem fitting him in a coffin.

Will you delete your Facebook and Twitter accounts?
Will you refuse to spend money with ANY establishment or entity that supports Democrat / Leftist ideology and propaganda?

Will Conservatives finally band together and take a stand against all the fascist totalitarians exposing themselves right now?

Forum List

Back