Well Conservatives...will you find your balls and boycott?

But that stopped Wednesday, and I am hoping now they will treat us with more ---- respect (fear).
Nope. You get scorn. Revulsiion
And legal action
They are getting more legal action than I expected. At least for the ones inside.

As for the scorn and revulsion, hope on, hope ever. I suspect there will be some changes --- of the kind we want. Now that the government is afraid of us.

Now that the government is afraid of us.
"US" huh?

Were you attacking the Capitol?

In any regard...try that shit again and you're gonna see lot of dead folks

You willing to die because you hate liberals?

Are you denying that you sent me that message? Seriously?
Yup. I remember nothing of the sort and searched through PMs and found nothing.

Post it. Let's see what it says if it exists. What did you claim? I admitted you kicked my ass and begged you to stop??

Was that it?

Let's see...
February 24th 2019......
Really. Post it dickface
Did you not send me a private message on February 24th 2019

Post it. Let's see what it says if it exists. What did you claim? I admitted you kicked my ass and begged you to stop??

Was that it?

Let's see...
February 24th 2019......
Really. Post it dickface
Did you not send me a private message in February 24th 2019......yes or no?

Was that it?

Let's see...
February 24th 2019......
Really. Post it dickface

Was that it?

Let's see...
February 24th 2019......
Really. Post it dickface
I have no fucking idea assface. Why are you stuttering.

Post it if you have it. You're looking more retarded than usual right about now

One of the best decisions one can make in his life is boycott leftists altogether. Set aside their Satanism for a moment, what exactly is a purpose of having leeches in one's life?

One of the best decisions one can make in his life is boycott leftists altogether. Set aside their Satanism for a moment, what exactly is a purpose of having leeches in one's life?
"Satansim"

Wooohoooo...Ok then LOL

"Satansim"

Wooohoooo...Ok then LOL

See "Cuties" if you want to know more. Moral human being can not accept leftism.

Was that it?

Let's see...
February 24th 2019......
Really. Post it dickface

Was that it?

Let's see...
February 24th 2019......
Really. Post it dickface
I have no fucking idea assface. Why are you stuttering.

Post it if you have it. You're looking more retarded than usual right about now
Look it up, dipshit.

Nope. I have ZERO plans to be anywhere near DC. If you do you might take heed.

Ahhhhhhhh. . . . you are talking about the Inauguration, aren't you! What a thought. I hope not. By all accounts of the planning, they intend almost to have the entire Marine Corps out there, so it will probably be all right. :uhh:

Will conservatives finally take a firm stand and boycott the NFL, Starbucks and all the other organizations biting on the bait being trolled by the Left?
Democrats are fired up right now as we all know this is not a BLM “movement” at all...this is 100% political...this is Democrat positioning and them not letting a tragedy go to waste.
DO YOUR PART!
Wait --------- you mean somebody still watches football? I thought that was all over. Between the kneelers and the coronavirus. Kaput.

I never support any of those obnoxious commercial concerns. We've been boycotting Target since the first day they started shoving trannies into women's changing rooms and restrooms. As I see 'em, I boycott 'em.

Not that anything is actually open or doing business anymore. . . . . . :evil:
I haven’t been in a target either

Will conservatives finally take a firm stand and boycott the NFL, Starbucks and all the other organizations biting on the bait being trolled by the Left?
Democrats are fired up right now as we all know this is not a BLM “movement” at all...this is 100% political...this is Democrat positioning and them not letting a tragedy go to waste.
DO YOUR PART!
Good luck with that.

Conservatives are complainers, not doers.

30 states and 2,623 counties were “doers” in November of 2016. It’s plausible no?
Uh no because conservatives a year from now won’t even give a shit what the NFL said. You just whine about this shit for show but obviously you’ll still watch football.
Shut the fuck up, you commie sack of shit. Just because you have no principles or scruples while standing for nothing doesn't mean you speak for everyone else, dipshit.
This loudmouth POS is probably watching the LA/Seahawks game as we speak
LMAO! Gonna send me yet another private message telling me that you are tired of me kicking that ass of yours??
Dream on, kid.

You're one of the weakest posters here. A fifth grader with a thesaurus could kick your ass.

DO YOUR PART!
Good luck with that.

Conservatives are complainers, not doers.

30 states and 2,623 counties were “doers” in November of 2016. It’s plausible no?
Uh no because conservatives a year from now won’t even give a shit what the NFL said. You just whine about this shit for show but obviously you’ll still watch football.
Shut the fuck up, you commie sack of shit. Just because you have no principles or scruples while standing for nothing doesn't mean you speak for everyone else, dipshit.
This loudmouth POS is probably watching the LA/Seahawks game as we speak
LMAO! Gonna send me yet another private message telling me that you are tired of me kicking that ass of yours??
Dream on, kid.

You're one of the weakest posters here. A fifth grader with a thesaurus could kick your ass.
Creepitus, show me even one thread on here where I haven't kicked your ass up one side of this forum to the other. You are full of projection. You bring zero to this forum,.

Creepitus, show me even one thread on here where I haven't kicked your ass up one side of this forum to the other. You are full of projection. You bring zero to this forum,.
A legend in his own mind. How does someone kick any ass when all they ever post is that they "kicked your ass".

In order for that to be remotely true..you'd have to actually POST something

A legend in his own mind. How does someone kick any ass when all they ever post is that they "kicked your ass".

I barely ever even bother with him. He doesn't have any real thoughts of his own. He just parrots the latest RWNJ talking points and calls that "winning".

Complete waste of bandwidth to even let him post.

You and Creepitus are the "Loser Twins"...........

(snicker)

Forum List

Back