Well Conservatives...will you find your balls and boycott?

I'm not a big boycott type of guy. I'll certainly prioritize products and services from companies and businesses that I like, admire, or have a positive history with, and so if that means that I end up rarely buying something from another rival company then so be it. It's certainly ok though to look for different products from different companies though and move on from something if you find a better alternative. I do try to buy American made products whenever possible, and from local businesses whenever possible, but sometimes you just have to buy what you need and understand that your personal values and political beliefs will not always line up 100% with the business's values and beliefs that you are using or shopping from. But that's ok, that's a product of pluralism.

Hahaha…you globalists are not qualified to speak for conservatives.
I’m sure you must be feeling quite the void. Tucker told you exactly what you wanted on a daily basis and nothing you didn’t do now you have to handle cognitive dissonance like a real adult.

I’m sure you must be feeling quite the void. Tucker told you exactly what you wanted on a daily basis and nothing you didn’t do now you have to handle cognitive dissonance like a real adult.
Hahaha..that’s some funny shit….a filthy leftist talking about “cognitive dissonance” is like a midget talking about slam dunking a basketball….hahahaha

Watched him on YouTube

Forum List

Back