Well Conservatives...will you find your balls and boycott?

What "medications" are those, Joe Blowhard? You are not liked at all and you have zero respect from the forum masses. Perhaps it's because everybody else simply doesn't appreciate you? That if only they took "medication" then they would see and realize your "brilliance"? If they ever find a cure for narcissism, you should volunteer to be part of the case study.

I'm not here to be liked. Frankly, I wear it as a badge of honor that the racists and crazies that make up "conservatism" here don't like me.

Meanwhile, you are just a crazy person, sadly. I mean, seriously, most of the wingnuts here are just racist assholes, but you need serious psychological help.

"I'm not here to be liked."
Mission accomplished and apparently you are not here in hopes of being taken seriously either.

"Frankly, I wear it as a badge of honor"

Meanwhile, you are just a crazy person, sadly.

Is that a symbolic badge or do you actually waddle around the neighborhood with it pinned on your chest along with all those participation medals from being a staff sergeant that never left the states? I bet it is as impressive as your Spit shine, Latrine Duty ( above and beyond expectations) and Spud Peeler Of The Month medals??

"the racists and crazies that make up "conservatism" here don't like me."

Classic case of projection, Joe Blowhard. The leftard clown posse of sniveling commies are the biggest racists in this country.

"Meanwhile, you are just a crazy person, sadly"
Awww, don't be so bitter that I kick your ass on a consistent basis and give you verbal beat downs that raise your blood pressure. You are the one that placed the "Kick Me" sign on your back.

(snicker)

Awww, don't be so bitter that I kick your ass on a consistent basis and give you verbal beat downs that raise your blood pressure. You are the one that placed the "Kick Me" sign on your back.

Naw, guy, when you go around calling the parents of murdered children "Crisis Actors", you put on a big sign on your front that says, "I'm a horrible human being".

Not that I think that you say this shit in the real world.

Will conservatives boycott Bed Bath & Beyond and Kohls?
Angelo will you?
We'll burn them down and blame BLM.
1611077279281.png

Will conservatives boycott Bed Bath & Beyond and Kohls?
Angelo will you?
We'll burn them down and blame BLM.
View attachment 445300
So no, you won't be taking a stand?
You'll continue to 'indirectly' support Leftist movements? You'll just leave it up to the 'other guys' since you're only one man and you can't really make a difference alone...right?

Will you cancel the canceller?
Fox media canceled Jay Johnston for attending the mostly peaceful protest on 1/6.
Will you email Tucker, Hannity and Gutfeld to let them know you’ll be tuning them out until a public apology is issued to Jay is he is back to work?

Will you cancel the canceller?
Fox media canceled Jay Johnston for attending the mostly peaceful protest on 1/6.
Will you email Tucker, Hannity and Gutfeld to let them know you’ll be tuning them out until a public apology is issued to Jay is he is back to work?
Haven't watched Fox News in decades, but isnt there a difference between Fox News and their nightly opinion shows?

Good luck with that.

Conservatives are complainers, not doers.
You mean not doers

And your wrong

I ignore the NFL and starbucks, disney are other bad influences on society

But I’m not perfect

I make exceptions for YouTube and Texas Longhorns football in honor of Darrell Royal, Chris Gilbert, Tommy Nobis, James Street and all the other great atheletes who played there

Forum List

Back