Wearing a Mask is Hazardous

ВстрСтимся Π² Π’Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒΡΠΊΠΎΠ²ΡΠΊΠΎΠΉ Π³Π°Π»Π΅Ρ€Π΅Π΅. Π‘ΡƒΠ΄Ρƒ ΠΆΠ΄Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π² РублСвской Π’Ρ€ΠΎΠΈΡ†Π΅, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹Ρ‡Π½ΠΎ. ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠ½Π΅ΡΠΈΡ‚Π΅ Ρ„ΠΈΡˆΠΊΡƒ ΠΈ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΡ…ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ Π² ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΠ½ΠΎΡ‡ΠΊΡƒ, ΠΈΠ½Π°Ρ‡Π΅ Π²Ρ‹ Π½ΠΈΠΊΠΎΠ³Π΄Π° Π½Π΅ ΡƒΠ²ΠΈΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ своСго попугая ΠΆΠΈΠ²Ρ‹ΠΌ

Who cares? I just adopted a cute kitty.
Ah, my German shorthaire's love cute kitties
I love them too, and good luck with the dumb parakeet.
Моя золотая Ρ€Ρ‹Π±ΠΊΠ° ΡƒΠΌΠ½Π΅Π΅ Ρ‚Π²ΠΎΠ΅Π³ΠΎ ΠΊΠΎΡ‚Π°

Look at Hong Kong. They have one of the highest population densities in the world. There is no space. And public transportation is packed all day. They never had a lockdown. But their covid-19 numbers are lower than almost any where else.

How? Masks. Estimates are that 97% of the population wears them.

At a time when the US is experiencing a huge resurgence in covid-19 cases, Hong Kong is not.
Or it could be their immune systems are much stronger than ours, due to the constant overcrowding that is Hong Kong.

The COVID-19 virus is an extremely tiny molecule that can easily pass through most face masks, if the science we are told is correct. I’ve read the molecule is a tiny fraction of the size of a single strand of human hair.

Wearing a Mask Fails OSHA's Oxygen Workspace Requirement - 2 1/2 min vid
https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=149556

Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE After 5 SECONDS
https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=149557

AFTER I POSTED THIS, I DID SOME RESEARCH. THE CLAIM IS NOT SUPPORTED BY MEDICAL SCIENCE.PLEASE IGNORE IT.
Wow can you post your research that claims mammals are meant to have their oxygen supply reduced and have exhaled CO2 reinhaled?

From Stanford University
But in filtering those particles, N95 masks can also make it harder to breathe. Based on literature and confirmed by our measurements, N95 masks are estimated to reduce oxygen intake by anywhere from 5 percent to 20 percent. That’s significant, even for a healthy person. It can cause dizziness and lightheadedness. For healthy people, these side effects are temporary and usually not an issue. But if you are severely ill and are continuously wearing an N95 mask for several hours at a time, it can damage the lungs. For a patient in respiratory distress, it can even be life threatening.

Then you are wearing the wrong kind of mask.

Oxygen levels drop after 5 seconds? Surgeons and surgical nurses wear masks for hours on end, day after day. Do you think they are oxygen deprived while they are operating on you?
Oxygen levels do drop immediately and wearing a mask long term can cause COPD

That's nonsense. My wife read a test for all-day-masks here in Germany a very short time ago. Astonishingly the best masks were the flat pleated self-made masks with pure cotton wool. Ask your quilter women - they are perfect hand crafters!

And in general exist 2 different kinds of masks. Masks to protect others and masks to protect oneselve. The masks to protect others are this all-day masks and the medical masks, which doctors use for example during operations.

The other form of masks are called in the USA as far as I know N95 masks. Here we call them FFP2 masks. FFP3 masks would be analogically N99 masks. This masks are allowed to be used (everything is allowed: also a scarf or handkerchiefs, because anything is better than nothing) - but it is not good to use this masks. They are for scientist, medical engineers and medical personell. It's indeed more difficult to breathe in this masks - and that's on the other side a reason, why some of them have a valve, an outlet. In this case they do not help to protect others from an own infection.

The reason to use masks is as simple as this is a very dangerous side of this special virus. Since the first patient here got a Corona infection we said it looks like that people infect others before they have the first symptoms. Meanwhile we all know that some have [nearly] no symptoms and infect others. Everyone who is infected is in danger to infect others without to know this for a minimum of 2 days up to about 2 weeks - hopefully not longer.

Meanwhile here in Germany the situation is relaxed - asides of all this idiots, who think the danger is over. It is not! In the USA exists in the moment a very serios situation. So please: Use masks! Wash hands (more often)! Keep distance!
That's the best what everyone is able to do. So do it! This virus is anything else than harmless. It attacks not only the lung - it is able to attack every organ in the body - also the brain - and it is able to cause long-term health problems. Even in simple cases of infections can happen a so called 'past-covid-syndrome' - no idea how your scientists call this. One symptom is in this context for example 'nightmares'. So who likes to live with nightmares for a still unknown time? Again: Use masks! Wash hands (more often)! Keep distance! That's really the best what everyone is able to do. So do it, do it, do it!

Those masks become contaminated without 20 minutes, so if you touch your face, you are getting the virus all over your hands and contaminating everything you touch.

What you say seems to be an idea without experience in the background. Do it. Use masks. And sure need masks to be cleaned.

Those masks really do not work unless you are in a sterile environment and are not removing or adjusting the mask with your bare hands.

Wash your hands. Use a new mask. Do not infect others. You will see it is not a big problem to use masks. And do not forget to keep distance. Everything what minimizes infections is good.

Why do I need a mask when my entire family was already infected and no one was seriously sick

LOL wake up kid, nothing the government says is real

I often wonder why god is so unbelievable patient - but this is on the other side often my only motivation in contact with other human beings. My ancestors nailed just simple the heads of their enemies over their door frame. What lucky times. And so decorative.

So: Are you sure you had Corona? If so: Are you sure you are not able to get it again? If you are protected - how long keeps active this protection? We know not a lot about immunity in the current situation. Normally it needs 8-10 years to find a good vaccine for a new virus. In case of Corona we have the hope it will only be 1-2 years.

So - the best what you are able to do is to ask a doctor, wether they need in the USA people who had Corona for experiments. Perhaps you can help your people in this way in a most effective way. I remember now by the way that many people, who had Corona, have no antibodies - what's strange - but that's the way it is.

And if you don't wear a mask, then I guess you need an official paper, which allows you to do so. But as long as it is not totally clear that you are not able to infect others you should wear a mask. And wash hands (more often). And keep distance. In generell your country is in the moment in a difficult situation. To ignore this is not wise.

Yea I am sure I had it, I thought I had it when I had stomach pain, but the pein ended in under 24 hours leading to severe diarrhea, however once I lost my taste I was sure.................

4 symptoms in 4 days, I might have been weak the week before in the gym as well as I had 2 poor workouts as well

You stay there and live scared of what can not hurt me

God has blessed me

I remember someone whinthisg he had Corona. He began an amourous relationship. Resilt. He got Corona. The affaire got public. He lost his job and his wife was not amused.

Make an antibody test.

Yawning..............................................

No test is needed for the common cold, see kid everyone has had coronavirus.

But you stay there and live scared

You think Corona is a common cold?

No I know that the common cold is either the rhinovirus or coronavirus

Get educated

You know the drill. Your throat feels scratchy, you start sneezing and coughing, and pretty soon you're in the grip of a nasty cold. To add insult to injury, all that big-time misery is from a tiny invader -- a living thing called a virus.

And it's not just one you need to dodge. There are more than 200 that can lay you low.

It's likely that someday you'll have a close encounter with one of these types:

Sorry - but I do not waste my time now any longer with your stupidities. The name of the virus is SARS-CoV-2. The Corona-2 virus is dangerous. It's another Corona virus, which we have for example often in our own virobiom. It has nothing to do with a cold and it has nothing to do with influenca. The sickness, which it is able to cause, is called covid-19. And covid-19 is anything else than harmless. In Germany died most people in the group 19-59 years (no risk group per se). Only relativelely die more people in risk groups. Sometimes younger people die, who were always sane. And it can cause long-term injuries - also in light cases. Principially is covid-19 able to attack all organs of a body, perhaps including the brain, - and not only the lung.

The CDC says not to bother wearing a mask as well are you aware, Anthony Falsi said so

I don't know what "CDC "is nor what Dr. Anthony Fauci said when about masks. So be a good child. State of the art is: Use masks. Wash hands. Keep distance. This helps everyone.

OK then the CDC is the American Center for Disease Control and they are funded by tobacco taxes that kill 1300 Americans every day. 1300 * 365 = 474,500 Americans dead every single year so in 10 years 10 * 474500 = 4,745,000 Americans dead from the CDC allowing tobacco to be smoked

You be a goody 2 shoes and wash your hands after you play sucky sucky. Just do not touch the faucet, the door or anything else after you wash.................

Seriously you are a brain dead zombie who believes whatever the master says

What do you expect now? To be taken serios any longer? That's impossible. You speak absurde nonsense.

Last edited:

Oxygen levels drop after 5 seconds? Surgeons and surgical nurses wear masks for hours on end, day after day. Do you think they are oxygen deprived while they are operating on you?

That's nonsense. My wife read a test for all-day-masks here in Germany a very short time ago. Astonishingly the best masks were the flat pleated self-made masks with pure cotton wool. Ask your quilter women - they are perfect hand crafters!

And in general exist 2 different kinds of masks. Masks to protect others and masks to protect oneselve. The masks to protect others are this all-day masks and the medical masks, which doctors use for example during operations.

The other form of masks are called in the USA as far as I know N95 masks. Here we call them FFP2 masks. FFP3 masks would be analogically N99 masks. This masks are allowed to be used (everything is allowed: also a scarf or handkerchiefs, because anything is better than nothing) - but it is not good to use this masks. They are for scientist, medical engineers and medical personell. It's indeed more difficult to breathe in this masks - and that's on the other side a reason, why some of them have a valve, an outlet. In this case they do not help to protect others from an own infection.

The reason to use masks is as simple as this is a very dangerous side of this special virus. Since the first patient here got a Corona infection we said it looks like that people infect others before they have the first symptoms. Meanwhile we all know that some have [nearly] no symptoms and infect others. Everyone who is infected is in danger to infect others without to know this for a minimum of 2 days up to about 2 weeks - hopefully not longer.

Meanwhile here in Germany the situation is relaxed - asides of all this idiots, who think the danger is over. It is not! In the USA exists in the moment a very serios situation. So please: Use masks! Wash hands (more often)! Keep distance!
That's the best what everyone is able to do. So do it! This virus is anything else than harmless. It attacks not only the lung - it is able to attack every organ in the body - also the brain - and it is able to cause long-term health problems. Even in simple cases of infections can happen a so called 'past-covid-syndrome' - no idea how your scientists call this. One symptom is in this context for example 'nightmares'. So who likes to live with nightmares for a still unknown time? Again: Use masks! Wash hands (more often)! Keep distance! That's really the best what everyone is able to do. So do it, do it, do it!

Those masks become contaminated without 20 minutes, so if you touch your face, you are getting the virus all over your hands and contaminating everything you touch.

What you say seems to be an idea without experience in the background. Do it. Use masks. And sure need masks to be cleaned.

Those masks really do not work unless you are in a sterile environment and are not removing or adjusting the mask with your bare hands.

Wash your hands. Use a new mask. Do not infect others. You will see it is not a big problem to use masks. And do not forget to keep distance. Everything what minimizes infections is good.

Why do I need a mask when my entire family was already infected and no one was seriously sick

I often wonder why god is so unbelievable patient - but this is on the other side often my only motivation in contact with other human beings. My ancestors nailed just simple the heads of their enemies over their door frame. What lucky times. And so decorative.

So: Are you sure you had Corona? If so: Are you sure you are not able to get it again? If you are protected - how long keeps active this protection? We know not a lot about immunity in the current situation. Normally it needs 8-10 years to find a good vaccine for a new virus. In case of Corona we have the hope it will only be 1-2 years.

So - the best what you are able to do is to ask a doctor, wether they need in the USA people who had Corona for experiments. Perhaps you can help your people in this way in a most effective way. I remember now by the way that many people, who had Corona, have no antibodies - what's strange - but that's the way it is.

And if you don't wear a mask, then I guess you need an official paper, which allows you to do so. But as long as it is not totally clear that you are not able to infect others you should wear a mask. And wash hands (more often). And keep distance. In generell your country is in the moment in a difficult situation. To ignore this is not wise.

Yea I am sure I had it, I thought I had it when I had stomach pain, but the pein ended in under 24 hours leading to severe diarrhea, however once I lost my taste I was sure.................

4 symptoms in 4 days, I might have been weak the week before in the gym as well as I had 2 poor workouts as well

God has blessed me

I remember someone whinthisg he had Corona. He began an amourous relationship. Resilt. He got Corona. The affaire got public. He lost his job and his wife was not amused.

Make an antibody test.

Get educated

You know the drill. Your throat feels scratchy, you start sneezing and coughing, and pretty soon you're in the grip of a nasty cold. To add insult to injury, all that big-time misery is from a tiny invader -- a living thing called a virus.

And it's not just one you need to dodge. There are more than 200 that can lay you low.

Sorry - but I do not waste my time now any longer with your stupidities. The name of the virus is SARS-CoV-2. The Corona-2 virus is dangerous. It's another Corona virus, which we have for example often in our own virobiom. It has nothing to do with a cold and it has nothing to do with influenca. The sickness, which it is able to cause, is called covid-19. And covid-19 is anything else than harmless. In Germany died most people in the group 19-59 years (no risk group per se). Only relativelely die more people in risk groups. Sometimes younger people die, who were always sane. And it can cause long-term injuries - also in light cases. Principially is covid-19 able to attack all organs of a body, perhaps including the brain, - and not only the lung.

The CDC says not to bother wearing a mask as well are you aware, Anthony Falsi said so

I don't know what "CDC "is nor what Dr. Anthony Fauci said when about masks. So be a good child. State of the art is: Use masks. Wash hands. Keep distance. This helps everyone.

OK then the CDC is the American Center for Disease Control and they are funded by tobacco taxes that kill 1300 Americans every day. 1300 * 365 = 474,500 Americans dead every single year so in 10 years 10 * 474500 = 4,745,000 Americans dead from the CDC allowing tobacco to be smoked

You be a goody 2 shoes and wash your hands after you play sucky sucky. Just do not touch the faucet, the door or anything else after you wash.................

What do you expect now? To be taken serios any longer? That's impossible. You speak absurde nonsense.

But you take a clown who said not to wear mask for any reason serious

God has blessed me

Make an antibody test.

Get educated

The big problem of most US-Americans is ego-centrism. The people in Asia never weared masks to protect themselve - they weared masks to protect others. Also doctors normally wear masks to protect their patients, if they are forced to have to hurt the integrity of their body on medical reasons.

------ information:

Speaking on TheStreet, Fauci discusses how effective face masks are at preventing COVID-19 infection and why they weren’t recommended from the start. "Masks are not 100 percent protective. However, they certainly are better than not wearing a mask. Both to prevent you, if you happen to be a person who maybe feels well, but has an asymptomatic infection that you don't even know about, to prevent you from infecting someone else," Fauci said.

"But also, it can protect you a certain degree, not a hundred percent, in protecting you from getting infected from someone who, either is breathing, or coughing, or sneezing, or singing or whatever it is in which the droplets or the aerosols go out. So masks work,” Fauci added.

β€œThe important thing is actually physical separation,” Fauci said, adding that the combination of social distancing and face masks is the best way for the public to mitigate the spread and reduce transmission while maintaining some normalcy by venturing in public.

----- source: Fauci: why the public wasn't told to wear masks when the coronavirus pandemic began

Last edited:
-----
The new coronavirus has infected more than 12 million people worldwide since it was first identified at the end of December in China. The United States accounts for a quarter of those cases. More than half a million people across the world have died of COVID-19, including more than 130,000 in the United States.

β€œPublic health measures have been variably successful,” said Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and a member of the White House coronavirus task force. β€œWe in the United States are having a particular problem, the country hit most heavily both in number of cases and number of deaths.”

The virus was β€œthrust upon us suddenly and explosively,” Fauci said. Attempts to control it involve β€œvery draconian methods,” he said, noting that the wide breadth of illness it causes β€” from no symptoms at all to varying degrees of severe disease and death β€” further complicate containment.

β€œI’ve never seen a virus in which you have 20% to 40% of individuals who have no symptoms at all, to individuals who get mild illness, to people who are confined to beds at home for weeks with multiple post-viral symptoms, to some who require hospitalization, intensive care, ventilation, to death,” he said. β€œThis is completely unique in what we’ve experienced.”

----- source: Fauci on coronavirus pandemic: 'Worst nightmare'

Use masks. Wash hands (more often). Keep distance.

The main reason to do so: You are not able to be sure not to spread this virus, which kills others.

Last edited:

God has blessed me

Make an antibody test.

Get educated

The big problem of most US-Americans is ego-centrism. The people in Asia never weared masks to protect themselve - they weared masks to protect others. Also doctors normally wear masks to protect their patients, if they are forced to have to hurt the integrity of their body on medical reasons.

------ information:

Speaking on TheStreet, Fauci discusses how effective face masks are at preventing COVID-19 infection and why they weren’t recommended from the start. "Masks are not 100 percent protective. However, they certainly are better than not wearing a mask. Both to prevent you, if you happen to be a person who maybe feels well, but has an asymptomatic infection that you don't even know about, to prevent you from infecting someone else," Fauci said.

"But also, it can protect you a certain degree, not a hundred percent, in protecting you from getting infected from someone who, either is breathing, or coughing, or sneezing, or singing or whatever it is in which the droplets or the aerosols go out. So masks work,” Fauci added.

β€œThe important thing is actually physical separation,” Fauci said, adding that the combination of social distancing and face masks is the best way for the public to mitigate the spread and reduce transmission while maintaining some normalcy by venturing in public.

----- source: Fauci: why the public wasn't told to wear masks when the coronavirus pandemic began

You said and I quote

" The people in Asia never weared masks to protect themselve - they weared masks to protect others. "

weared???????????????????

Did you mean wore?

IQ is a terrible thing to waste, but then again you never had any to start with

Continue making firebombs

You said and I quote

" The people in Asia never weared masks to protect themselve - they weared masks to protect others. "

Did you mean wore?

Aha - an irregular verb. Thank you.

:lol: - You don't have a big idea about what an IQ is measuring, isn't it?

To use "weared" instead of "wore" is like the egg of Columbus a situation of strictest simplicity. You can see the egg but you are irritated about the form.

Last edited:
You said and I quote

Did you mean wore?

To use "weared" instead of "wore" is like the egg of Columbus a situation of strictest simplicity. You can see the egg but you are irritated about the form.

Your low IQ cartoon watching is noted

You said and I quote

Did you mean wore?

Unfortunatelly you degrade yourselve to an unteachable idiot with such sentences.

Last edited:
You said and I quote

Did you mean wore?

Unfortunatelly you degrade yourselve to an unteachable idiot with such sentences.

So the looney tune believes they are a great teacher

OKEEDOKEE

You said and I quote

Did you mean wore?

OKEEDOKEE

Corona is the teacher. And you are stupid.

That's the "intelligence" (=new adequate behavior in case of new problems) which you need now. Abstract: "You" have to help everyone else, if "you" like to get help from everyone else. Without such categeories no one will in long term be able to survive, because people like you waste too much energy. That's not only a problem of Corona.

Last edited:
You said and I quote

Did you mean wore?

OKEEDOKEE

That's the "intelligence" (=new adequate behavior in case of new problems) you need now. Abstract: "You" have to help everyone else, if "you" like to get help from everyone else. Without such categeories no one will in long term be able to survive, because people like you waste too much energy.

So washing hands was taught by a virus and never was important before

Your IQ is perhaps 85

You said and I quote

Did you mean wore?

OKEEDOKEE

That's the "intelligence" (=new adequate behavior in case of new problems) you need now. Abstract: "You" have to help everyone else, if "you" like to get help from everyone else. Without such categeories no one will in long term be able to survive, because people like you waste too much energy.

Your IQ is perhaps 85

no comment

Last edited:
You said and I quote

Did you mean wore?

OKEEDOKEE

Your IQ is perhaps 85

no comment

Smartest thing you have said yet

You said and I quote

Did you mean wore?

OKEEDOKEE

Your IQ is perhaps 85

no comment

Smartest thing you have said yet

I agree, crummy master of the universe.

Forum List

Back