Wearing a Mask is Hazardous

Wearing a Mask Fails OSHA's Oxygen Workspace Requirement - 2 1/2 min vid
https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=149556

Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE After 5 SECONDS
https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=149557

Then you are wearing the wrong kind of mask.

Oxygen levels drop after 5 seconds? Surgeons and surgical nurses wear masks for hours on end, day after day. Do you think they are oxygen deprived while they are operating on you?
Oxygen levels do drop immediately and wearing a mask long term can cause COPD

That's nonsense. My wife read a test for all-day-masks here in Germany a very short time ago. Astonishingly the best masks were the flat pleated self-made masks with pure cotton wool. Ask your quilter women - they are perfect hand crafters!

And in general exist 2 different kinds of masks. Masks to protect others and masks to protect oneselve. The masks to protect others are this all-day masks and the medical masks, which doctors use for example during operations.

The other form of masks are called in the USA as far as I know N95 masks. Here we call them FFP2 masks. FFP3 masks would be analogically N99 masks. This masks are allowed to be used (everything is allowed: also a scarf or handkerchiefs, because anything is better than nothing) - but it is not good to use this masks. They are for scientist, medical engineers and medical personell. It's indeed more difficult to breathe in this masks - and that's on the other side a reason, why some of them have a valve, an outlet. In this case they do not help to protect others from an own infection.

The reason to use masks is as simple as this is a very dangerous side of this special virus. Since the first patient here got a Corona infection we said it looks like that people infect others before they have the first symptoms. Meanwhile we all know that some have [nearly] no symptoms and infect others. Everyone who is infected is in danger to infect others without to know this for a minimum of 2 days up to about 2 weeks - hopefully not longer.

Meanwhile here in Germany the situation is relaxed - asides of all this idiots, who think the danger is over. It is not! In the USA exists in the moment a very serios situation. So please: Use masks! Wash hands (more often)! Keep distance!
That's the best what everyone is able to do. So do it! This virus is anything else than harmless. It attacks not only the lung - it is able to attack every organ in the body - also the brain - and it is able to cause long-term health problems. Even in simple cases of infections can happen a so called 'past-covid-syndrome' - no idea how your scientists call this. One symptom is in this context for example 'nightmares'. So who likes to live with nightmares for a still unknown time? Again: Use masks! Wash hands (more often)! Keep distance! That's really the best what everyone is able to do. So do it, do it, do it!

Those masks become contaminated without 20 minutes, so if you touch your face, you are getting the virus all over your hands and contaminating everything you touch.

Those masks really do not work unless you are in a sterile environment and are not removing or adjusting the mask with your bare hands.

First they told us that the masks have no purpose and that we should not wear them, then they figured out that if they tell us that we are going to die if we are not masked that the people would panic which is what they want, then the riots that they wanted began.................

I rest

A pandemic is a dynamic process. 7Always do what's the best. Virologists say: "Never look back!" So: Use masks, wash hands, keep distance. Do it! This all helps. Not in every concrete case - but it slows down the speed of the Corona-fire.

There is no pandemic,

Are you sure, Bolsonarao? Or are you Boris Johnson?

what we have is governors deliberately sending infected people into nursing homes resulting in 60000 deaths and doctors putting people on forced ventilation that only served to push disease deeper into lung tissue resulting in death, but all these murders were needed to create the fake pandemic that suckers like you buy into. Covid19 is the common cold, I had it with no issues like the other 99 percent of people who had it

Your chances of dying from covid in the USA are .039%

131000/331000000= 0.00039879154078549848 shift the decimal and you are at 0.03% The flu kills 0.1% so covid is far less dangerous than the flu

LOL

Politics today seems to be: No idea about epedemies and pandemies - no idea about virusses and virology - but politically allknowing.

By the way: To use a mask, to wash hands and to keep distance helps also in case of influenca, which is also not a harmless cold. And here in Germany died much less people as well absolute and relatively on covid-19 as in the USA - but we are so stupid to wear masks, because it helps to do so. And it's not over yet. To ignore a known danger is just simple idiotic.

Here's by the way a nice mask: Frauen - Corona Maske "Glitzergeweih" -schwarz - Mirabell Plummer

Last edited:
Look at Hong Kong. They have one of the highest population densities in the world. There is no space. And public transportation is packed all day. They never had a lockdown. But their covid-19 numbers are lower than almost any where else.

How? Masks. Estimates are that 97% of the population wears them.

At a time when the US is experiencing a huge resurgence in covid-19 cases, Hong Kong is not.
Actually China did not deliberately infect Hong Kong like they purposely sprayed and continued flying jets into the USA with zombie infected drones infecting the entire USA
Do you take yourselve serios?

Oxygen levels drop after 5 seconds? Surgeons and surgical nurses wear masks for hours on end, day after day. Do you think they are oxygen deprived while they are operating on you?

That's nonsense. My wife read a test for all-day-masks here in Germany a very short time ago. Astonishingly the best masks were the flat pleated self-made masks with pure cotton wool. Ask your quilter women - they are perfect hand crafters!

And in general exist 2 different kinds of masks. Masks to protect others and masks to protect oneselve. The masks to protect others are this all-day masks and the medical masks, which doctors use for example during operations.

The other form of masks are called in the USA as far as I know N95 masks. Here we call them FFP2 masks. FFP3 masks would be analogically N99 masks. This masks are allowed to be used (everything is allowed: also a scarf or handkerchiefs, because anything is better than nothing) - but it is not good to use this masks. They are for scientist, medical engineers and medical personell. It's indeed more difficult to breathe in this masks - and that's on the other side a reason, why some of them have a valve, an outlet. In this case they do not help to protect others from an own infection.

The reason to use masks is as simple as this is a very dangerous side of this special virus. Since the first patient here got a Corona infection we said it looks like that people infect others before they have the first symptoms. Meanwhile we all know that some have [nearly] no symptoms and infect others. Everyone who is infected is in danger to infect others without to know this for a minimum of 2 days up to about 2 weeks - hopefully not longer.

Meanwhile here in Germany the situation is relaxed - asides of all this idiots, who think the danger is over. It is not! In the USA exists in the moment a very serios situation. So please: Use masks! Wash hands (more often)! Keep distance!
That's the best what everyone is able to do. So do it! This virus is anything else than harmless. It attacks not only the lung - it is able to attack every organ in the body - also the brain - and it is able to cause long-term health problems. Even in simple cases of infections can happen a so called 'past-covid-syndrome' - no idea how your scientists call this. One symptom is in this context for example 'nightmares'. So who likes to live with nightmares for a still unknown time? Again: Use masks! Wash hands (more often)! Keep distance! That's really the best what everyone is able to do. So do it, do it, do it!

Those masks become contaminated without 20 minutes, so if you touch your face, you are getting the virus all over your hands and contaminating everything you touch.

What you say seems to be an idea without experience in the background. Do it. Use masks. And sure need masks to be cleaned.

Those masks really do not work unless you are in a sterile environment and are not removing or adjusting the mask with your bare hands.

Wash your hands. Use a new mask. Do not infect others. You will see it is not a big problem to use masks. And do not forget to keep distance. Everything what minimizes infections is good.

Why do I need a mask when my entire family was already infected and no one was seriously sick

LOL wake up kid, nothing the government says is real

I often wonder why god is so unbelievable patient - but this is on the other side often my only motivation in contact with other human beings. My ancestors nailed just simple the heads of their enemies over their door frame. What lucky times. And so decorative.

So: Are you sure you had Corona? If so: Are you sure you are not able to get it again? If you are protected - how long keeps active this protection? We know not a lot about immunity in the current situation. Normally it needs 8-10 years to find a good vaccine for a new virus. In case of Corona we have the hope it will only be 1-2 years.

So - the best what you are able to do is to ask a doctor, wether they need in the USA people who had Corona for experiments. Perhaps you can help your people in this way in a most effective way. I remember now by the way that many people, who had Corona, have no antibodies - what's strange - but that's the way it is.

And if you don't wear a mask, then I guess you need an official paper, which allows you to do so. But as long as it is not totally clear that you are not able to infect others you should wear a mask. And wash hands (more often). And keep distance. In generell your country is in the moment in a difficult situation. To ignore this is not wise.

Yea I am sure I had it, I thought I had it when I had stomach pain, but the pain ended in under 24 hours leading to severe diarrhea, however once I lost my taste I was sure.................

4 symptoms in 4 days, I might have been weak the week before in the gym as well as I had 2 poor workouts as well

You stay there and live scared of what can not hurt me

God has blessed me

Last edited:

First they told us that the masks have no purpose and that we should not wear them, then they figured out that if they tell us that we are going to die if we are not masked that the people would panic which is what they want, then the riots that they wanted began.................

I rest

A pandemic is a dynamic process. 7Always do what's the best. Virologists say: "Never look back!" So: Use masks, wash hands, keep distance. Do it! This all helps. Not in every concrete case - but it slows down the speed of the Corona-fire.

There is no pandemic,

what we have is governors deliberately sending infected people into nursing homes resulting in 60000 deaths and doctors putting people on forced ventilation that only served to push disease deeper into lung tissue resulting in death, but all these murders were needed to create the fake pandemic that suckers like you buy into. Covid19 is the common cold, I had it with no issues like the other 99 percent of people who had it

131000/331000000= 0.00039879154078549848 shift the decimal and you are at 0.03% The flu kills 0.1% so covid is far less dangerous than the flu

LOL

Politics today seems to be: No idea about epedemies and pandemies - no idea about virusses and virology - but politically allknowing.

By the way: To use a mask, to wash hands and to keep distance helps also in case of influenca, which is also not a harmless cold. And here in Germany died much less people as well absolute and relatively on covid-19 as in the USA - but we are so stupid to wear masks, because it helps to do so. And it's not over yet. To ignore a known danger is just simple idiotic.

Here's by the way a nice mask: Frauen - Corona Maske "Glitzergeweih" -schwarz - Mirabell Plummer

The pandemic is fake this happened before the pandemic began

Suckers like you believe the fake news

What you say seems to be an idea without experience in the background. Do it. Use masks. And sure need masks to be cleaned.

Wash your hands. Use a new mask. Do not infect others. You will see it is not a big problem to use masks. And do not forget to keep distance. Everything what minimizes infections is good.

Why do I need a mask when my entire family was already infected and no one was seriously sick

I often wonder why god is so unbelievable patient - but this is on the other side often my only motivation in contact with other human beings. My ancestors nailed just simple the heads of their enemies over their door frame. What lucky times. And so decorative.

So: Are you sure you had Corona? If so: Are you sure you are not able to get it again? If you are protected - how long keeps active this protection? We know not a lot about immunity in the current situation. Normally it needs 8-10 years to find a good vaccine for a new virus. In case of Corona we have the hope it will only be 1-2 years.

So - the best what you are able to do is to ask a doctor, wether they need in the USA people who had Corona for experiments. Perhaps you can help your people in this way in a most effective way. I remember now by the way that many people, who had Corona, have no antibodies - what's strange - but that's the way it is.

And if you don't wear a mask, then I guess you need an official paper, which allows you to do so. But as long as it is not totally clear that you are not able to infect others you should wear a mask. And wash hands (more often). And keep distance. In generell your country is in the moment in a difficult situation. To ignore this is not wise.

Yea I am sure I had it, I thought I had it when I had stomach pain, but the pein ended in under 24 hours leading to severe diarrhea, however once I lost my taste I was sure.................

4 symptoms in 4 days, I might have been weak the week before in the gym as well as I had 2 poor workouts as well

God has blessed me

I remember someone who thought he had Corona. He began an amourous relationship. Result: Then he got Corona. The affaire got public. He lost his job and his wife was not amused.

Make an antibody test for Corona. A good reliable test! Roche has a good one. It should be also available in the USA.

Last edited:

Yea I am sure I had it, I thought I had it when I had stomach pain, but the pein ended in under 24 hours leading to severe diarrhea, however once I lost my taste I was sure.................

God has blessed me

I remember someone whinthisg he had Corona. He began an amourous relationship. Resilt. He got Corona. The affaire got public. He lost his job and his wife was not amused.

Make an antibody test.

Yawning..............................................

No test is needed for the common cold, see kid everyone has had coronavirus.

But you stay there and live scared

I rest

There is no pandemic,

LOL

hmmm ... seems to me you believe what you say ... or you are a passionate criminal. That's worrying. In both cases.

Information:

Since 31 December 2019 and as of 08 July 2020, 11 801 805 cases of COVID-19 (in accordance with the applied case definitions and testing strategies in the affected countries) have been reported, including 543 902 deaths.

Cases have been reported from:

Africa:
509 003 cases; the five countries reporting most cases are South Africa (215 855), Egypt (77 279), Nigeria (29 789), Ghana (21 968) and Algeria (16 879).

Asia: 2 631 961 cases; the five countries reporting most cases are India (742 417), Iran (245 688), Pakistan (237 489), Saudi Arabia (217 108) and Turkey (207 897).

America: 6 136 111 cases; the five countries reporting most cases are United States (2 996 098), Brazil (1 668 589), Peru (309 278), Chile (301 019) and Mexico (268 008).

Europe: 2 513 645 cases; the five countries reporting most cases are Russia (694 230), United Kingdom (286 349), Spain (252 130), Italy (241 956) and Germany (197 341).

Oceania: 10 389 cases; the five countries reporting most cases are Australia (8 755), New Zealand (1 187), Guam (303), French Polynesia (62) and Northern Mariana Islands (31).

Other: 696 cases have been reported from an international conveyance in Japan.

Deaths have been reported from:

Africa:
11 988 deaths; the five countries reporting most deaths are South Africa (3 502), Egypt (3 489), Algeria (968), Nigeria (669) and Sudan (622).

Asia: 63 746 deaths; the five countries reporting most deaths are India (20 642), Iran (11 931), Turkey (5 260), Pakistan (4 922) and China (4 641).

America: 272 930 deaths; the five countries reporting most deaths are United States (131 480), Brazil (66 741), Mexico (32 014), Peru (10 952) and Canada (8 711).

Europe: 195 096 deaths; the five countries reporting most deaths are United Kingdom (44 391), Italy (34 899), France (29 933), Spain (28 392) and Russia (10 494).

Oceania: 135 deaths; the 4 countries reporting deaths are Australia (106), New Zealand (22), Guam (5) and Northern Mariana Islands (2).

Other: 7 deaths have been reported from an international conveyance in Japan.

source:
COVID-19 situation update worldwide, as of 8 July 2020

I rest

There is no pandemic,

LOL

hmmm ... seems to me you believe what you say ... or you are a passionate criminal. That's worrying. In both cases.

Встретимся в Третьяковской галерее. Буду ждать в Рублевской Троице, как обычно. Принесите фишку и приходите в одиночку, иначе вы никогда не увидите своего попугая живым

God has blessed me

I remember someone whinthisg he had Corona. He began an amourous relationship. Resilt. He got Corona. The affaire got public. He lost his job and his wife was not amused.

Make an antibody test.

You think Corona is a common cold?

I rest

There is no pandemic,

LOL

Встретимся в Третьяковской галерее. Буду ждать в Рублевской Троице, как обычно. Принесите фишку и приходите в одиночку, иначе вы никогда не увидите своего попугая живым

Cyrillic letters. Interesting.

God has blessed me

Make an antibody test.

No I know that the common cold is either the rhinovirus or coronavirus

Get educated

You know the drill. Your throat feels scratchy, you start sneezing and coughing, and pretty soon you're in the grip of a nasty cold. To add insult to injury, all that big-time misery is from a tiny invader -- a living thing called a virus.

And it's not just one you need to dodge. There are more than 200 that can lay you low.

It's likely that someday you'll have a close encounter with one of these types:

I rest

There is no pandemic,

LOL

Будьте вовремя, или птица - питон

God has blessed me

Make an antibody test.

Get educated

You know the drill. Your throat feels scratchy, you start sneezing and coughing, and pretty soon you're in the grip of a nasty cold. To add insult to injury, all that big-time misery is from a tiny invader -- a living thing called a virus.

And it's not just one you need to dodge. There are more than 200 that can lay you low.

Sorry - but I do not waste my time now any longer with your stupidities. The name of the virus is SARS-CoV-2. The Corona-2 virus is dangerous. It's another Corona virus, which we have for example often in our own virobiom. It has nothing to do with a cold and it has nothing to do with influenca. The sickness, which it is able to cause, is called covid-19. And covid-19 is anything else than harmless. In Germany died most people in the group 19-59 years (no risk group per se). Only relatively die more people in risk groups. Sometimes younger people die, who were always sane. And it can cause long-term injuries - also in light cases. Principially is covid-19 able to attack all organs of a body, perhaps including the brain, - and not only the lung. The therapy is able to be very hard - the lonesome death often terrible. Even in worst case all people should be able to die in dignity in a clinic, where methods exist to minimize pain and panic.

So: Slow down the infection rate. Use masks! Wash hands! Keep distance!

Last edited:

God has blessed me

Make an antibody test.

Get educated

Sorry - but I do not waste my time now any longer with your stupidities. The name of the virus is SARS-CoV-2. The Corona-2 virus is dangerous. It's another Corona virus, which we have for example often in our own virobiom. It has nothing to do with a cold and it has nothing to do with influenca. The sickness, which it is able to cause, is called covid-19. And covid-19 is anything else than harmless. In Germany died most people in the group 19-59 years (no risk group per se). Only relativelely die more people in risk groups. Sometimes younger people die, who were always sane. And it can cause long-term injuries - also in light cases. Principially is covid-19 able to attack all organs of a body, perhaps including the brain, - and not only the lung.

The CDC says not to bother wearing a mask as well are you aware, Anthony Falsi said so

I rest

There is no pandemic,

LOL

Будьте вовремя, или птица - питон

The word in the middle looks nice.

God has blessed me

Make an antibody test.

Get educated

Sorry - but I do not waste my time now any longer with your stupidities. The name of the virus is SARS-CoV-2. The Corona-2 virus is dangerous. It's another Corona virus, which we have for example often in our own virobiom. It has nothing to do with a cold and it has nothing to do with influenca. The sickness, which it is able to cause, is called covid-19. And covid-19 is anything else than harmless. In Germany died most people in the group 19-59 years (no risk group per se). Only relativelely die more people in risk groups. Sometimes younger people die, who were always sane. And it can cause long-term injuries - also in light cases. Principially is covid-19 able to attack all organs of a body, perhaps including the brain, - and not only the lung.

The CDC says not to bother wearing a mask as well are you aware, Anthony Falsi said so

I don't know what "CDC "is nor what Dr. Anthony Fauci said when about masks. So be a good child. State of the art is: Use masks. Wash hands. Keep distance. This helps everyone.

God has blessed me

Make an antibody test.

Get educated

I don't know what "CDC "is nor what Dr. Anthony Fauci said when about masks. So be a good child. State of the art is: Use masks. Wash hands. Keep distance. This helps everyone.

OK then the CDC is the American Center for Disease Control and they are funded by tobacco taxes that kill 1300 Americans every day. 1300 * 365 = 474,500 Americans dead every single year so in 10 years 10 * 474500 = 4,745,000 Americans dead from the CDC allowing tobacco to be smoked

You be a goody 2 shoes and wash your hands after you play sucky sucky. Just do not touch the faucet, the door or anything else after you wash.................

Seriously you are a brain dead zombie who believes whatever the master says

Who cares? I just adopted a cute kitty.

Ah, my German shorthaire's love cute kitties

Post a picture I love kitties too

Last edited:

Ah, my German shorthaire's love cute kitties
I love them too, and good luck with the dumb parakeet.

Forum List

Back