Wearing a Mask is Hazardous

You said and I quote

" The people in Asia never weared masks to protect themselve - they weared masks to protect others. "

weared???????????????????

Did you mean wore?

Aha - an irregular verb. Thank you.

IQ is a terrible thing to waste, but then again you never had any to start with

Continue making firebombs

:lol: - You don't have a big idea about what an IQ is measuring, isn't it?

To use "weared" instead of "wore" is like the egg of Columbus a situation of strictest simplicity. You can see the egg but you are irritated about the form.

Your low IQ cartoon watching is noted

Unfortunatelly you degrade yourselve to an unteachable idiot with such sentences.

So the looney tune believes they are a great teacher

OKEEDOKEE

Corona is the teacher. And you are stupid.

Use masks. Wash hands (more often). Keep distance.

That's the "intelligence" (=new adequate behavior in case of new problems) you need now. Abstract: "You" have to help everyone else, if "you" like to get help from everyone else. Without such categeories no one will in long term be able to survive, because people like you waste too much energy.

So washing hands was taught by a virus and never was important before

Your IQ is perhaps 85

no comment

Smartest thing you have said yet

I agree, crummy master of the universe.

Wabbit season
Duck season

No thanks, I'm not going to lower my oxygen supply, breath in my own toxins and be muzzled with a symbol of submission and silence, for an orchestrated lie that is just a pretext for numerous draconian agendas. As I mentioned on another thread, I actually blacked out one of the two times I did wear a mask, and I refuse to do it again. I go out of my way now to avoid places that make it mandatory. Frankly, I think this whole thing is evil, and only blind people don't see that.

No thanks, I'm not going to lower my oxygen supply, breath in my own toxins and be muzzled with a symbol of submission and silence, for an orchestrated lie that is just a pretext for numerous draconian agendas. As I mentioned on another thread, I actually blacked out one of the two times I did wear a mask, and I refuse to do it again. I go out of my way now to avoid places that make it mandatory. Frankly, I think this whole thing is evil, and only blind people don't see that.

What I am not able to understand: You know that this, what you say here, is an extreme unreal bullshit, isn't it? You say this bullshit, because you think Trump is a good president, isn't it?

What I am not able to understand: You know that this, what you say here, is an extreme unreal bullshit, isn't it? You say this bullshit because you think Trump is a good president, isn't it?

What are you claiming is false? Are you denying that wearing a mask lowers your oxygen supply? Well why don't we just wear masks forever then, I mean if there's nothing wrong with them and they're such a wonderful thing? And while we're at it, war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength, right?

And thanks for the chuckle, but no, I am not a Trump supporter, I never have been and I have stated that numerous times on this forum. But that is irrelevant to what I said, so it seems that you just wanted to try to insult me. If you have something other than ad hominems, get back to me. If not, you're not worthy of my time.

Feel free to wear your muzzle.

100921270-188471725944401-2879651592385468613-n.jpg

What I am not able to understand: You know that this, what you say here, is an extreme unreal bullshit, isn't it? You say this bullshit because you think Trump is a good president, isn't it?

What are you claiming is false?

Everything what you say is false. You use a brainwashing ideology and not a reasonable behavior.

Are you denying that wearing a mask lowers your oxygen supply?

Unimportant. Use another mask. Specially not N95 masks. Ask one of the very talented hand-crafting women of your country to make you a mask with cotton, where you can breathe and which protects others.

Well why don't we just wear masks forever then, I mean if there's nothing wrong with them and they're such a wonderful thing?

If necessary to do so, why not? Even if we have to use such masks for centuries - one day we will win.

And while we're at it, war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength, right?

Is to wear trousers peace, freedom or slavery? Why not to go naked? This behavior is less reasonable then to wear a mask because of a dangerous virus.

And thanks for the chuckle, but no, I am not a Trump supporter,

Strange.

I never have been and I have stated that numerous times on this forum. But that is irrelevant to what I said, so it seems that you just wanted to try to insult me. If you have something other than ad hominems, get back to me. If not, you're not worthy of my time.

You should learn how to take a sword back into the scabbard without cutting your own hands into pieces.

esalla

Oh by the way esalla: Delete the message "Christ is risen" from your avatar. You have nothing to do with Christians.
Why does the risen christ bother you?

Your are an anti-Christian. So let it be to misuse the risen Lord.
Judge Not, Lest Ye Be Judged

Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Praise to our lord Jesus Christ.

esalla

Oh by the way esalla: Delete the message "Christ is risen" from your avatar. You have nothing to do with Christians.

Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Loud and strange. And never forget: It is not you nor anyone else who is the way, the truth and the life.

And you have from my personal point of view less than nothing to do with the Christian religion, the Christian rebound in god. What you and lots of other English speaking people are doing is hateful and irrational and damages the belief and trust in god.

Last edited:
esalla

Loud and strange. And never forget: It is not you nor anyone else who is the way, the truth and the life.

And you have from my personal point of view less than nothing to do with the Christian religion, the Christian rebound in god. What you and lots of other English speaking people are doing is hateful and irrational and damages the belief and trust in god.

esalla

Still you are not Jesus. And you never will be. So ask Jesus what's your way, what's the truth you have to know and where's your real life.

And to be convinced from something means nothing, if it fits not to the reality all around. Take a look at the following video:

Last edited:
esalla

Still you are not Jesus. And you never will be. To be convinced from something means nothing. Take a look at the following video:

My entire family had covid, its not dangerous in any way

Yawn

esalla

Still you are not Jesus. And you never will be. To be convinced from something means nothing. Take a look at the following video:

Yawn

You are mad. How many people do you like to kill with the nonsense you say?

esalla

Yawn

She is an expert because her entire family had COVID-19 and everyone did just fine. COVID19 isn't dangerous. You can put it on sandwiches and in milkshakes if you want.

esalla

Yawn

She is an expert because her entire family had COVID-19 and everyone did just fine. COVID19 isn't dangerous. You can put it on sandwiches and in milkshakes if you want.

I do not have any idea, why human beings say such totally idiotic things as you do, and I do not see any sense to ask you, why you do so.

Last edited:
esalla

Yawn

I had covid in march, are you saying i died?

Forum List

Back