Wearing a Mask is Hazardous

esalla

Oh by the way esalla: Delete the message "Christ is risen" from your avatar. You have nothing to do with Christians.
Why does the risen christ bother you?

Your are an anti-Christian. So let it be to misuse the risen Lord.
Judge Not, Lest Ye Be Judged

Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Praise to our lord Jesus Christ.

Loud and strange. And never forget: It is not you nor anyone else who is the way, the truth and the life.

And you have from my personal point of view less than nothing to do with the Christian religion, the Christian rebound in god. What you and lots of other English speaking people are doing is hateful and irrational and damages the belief and trust in god.
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Still you are not Jesus. And you never will be. To be convinced from something means nothing. Take a look at the following video:

My entire family had covid, its not dangerous in any way

Yawn

You are mad. How many people do you like to kill with the nonsense you say?

She is an expert because her entire family had COVID-19 and everyone did just fine. COVID19 isn't dangerous. You can put it on sandwiches and in milkshakes if you want.

I do not have any idea, why human beings say such totally idiotic things as you do, and I do not see any sense to ask you, why you do so.

I was being sarcastic and mocking a moron.

esalla

Oh by the way esalla: Delete the message "Christ is risen" from your avatar. You have nothing to do with Christians.

Loud and strange. And never forget: It is not you nor anyone else who is the way, the truth and the life.

And you have from my personal point of view less than nothing to do with the Christian religion, the Christian rebound in god. What you and lots of other English speaking people are doing is hateful and irrational and damages the belief and trust in god.

Still you are not Jesus. And you never will be. To be convinced from something means nothing. Take a look at the following video:

Yawn

I had covid in march, are you saying i died?

I guess you died earlier - when you had created the world to be your own spitting image.

Last edited:
If N95 masks are difficult to breathe in, then wear a face shield. Not keeping social distancing, not washing your hands thoroughly, touching your face often, and not wearing a face covering are hazardous. This was discussed in other threads about three or four times now, so some still do not get it. Or maybe they will get it (covid-19) eventually.

If N95 masks are difficult to breathe in, then wear a face shield. Not keeping social distancing, not washing your hands thoroughly, touching your face often, and not wearing a face covering are hazardous. This was discussed in other threads about three or four times now, so some still do not get it. Or maybe they will get it (covid-19) eventually.

In general no one needs an N95 mask (except medical care personell). Such a mask is even counterproductive if it has a valve (an outlet). In this case it is not able to help not to infect others. Best masks are made with cotton from handcrafting women, who are experienced in tayloring.
This standard masks protect others from an own unknown infection. Not perfect, but relativelly efficient. That's important, because for one to some days a person is able to infect others, although this person has no symptoms and knows nothing about the own infection. Another advantage of the use of masks: Masks make this invisible deadly enemy somehow visible and remember to be careful. The background: Someone is not infected from some few virusses. It needs normally more virusses and a longer time of exposition (some minutes). So short contacts - with distance - and a mask and/or shield - are a relativelly good protection.

Last edited:
"It's just a mask."

I said it in the beginning of this pandemic some month ago: The whole pandemic could be over within 2-4 weeks, if all human beings would act rational and loveful. And I said: Corona is a teacher.

Two things did not happen in this few month: The pandemic is not over and nearly no one thinks about what this pandemic is teaching us. Many people like to ignore Corona - and the most people like to come back to a world before Corona came.

Some words to rationality in general in context 'clothing and Corona':

If you see a naked person with a mask - and you see a clothed person without mask - then you would "normally" think the first person is irrational and the second person is rational - but what is the reality behind such a thought?
To wear clothing is nonsense, only because everyone shares the premise (or prejudice) to be naked is bad. This prejudice is indeed only a form of slavery (or we do so on reason of bad weather or a hard job and so on). But to wear a mask, because this mask helps others not to be infected with a dangerous virus, is a completely rational behavior - under the premise to help others is a good thing (=sisterly and brotherly love or solidarity).

Last edited:
No thanks, I'm not going to lower my oxygen supply, breath in my own toxins and be muzzled with a symbol of submission and silence, for an orchestrated lie that is just a pretext for numerous draconian agendas.
You're in the more dangerous category aren't you? I wonder whether you'll do better than various ludicrous pastors.

esalla

Yawn

I had covid in march, are you saying i died?

I guess you died earlier - when you had created the world to be your own spitting image.

Jesus loves you................................

That's not your problem. Your problem is the absurde stupid nonsense, which you say about Corona and masks and which is able to kill. And you ignore what others say to you. But the Christian religion (=rebound in god) is not an alibi for any bad deed and it is not an ideology at all. What you do has nothing to do with love.

Last edited:

That's not your problem. Your problem is the absolute stupid nonsense which you say about Corona and masks is able to kill. And you ignore what others say to you. The Christains religion is not an alibi for anyrthign and it is not an ideology. What you do has nothing to do with love.
Lol and morons like you listen to governors who order nursing homes to take covid patients

Moronic

That's not your problem. Your problem is the absolute stupid nonsense which you say about Corona and masks is able to kill. And you ignore what others say to you. The Christains religion is not an alibi for anyrthign and it is not an ideology. What you do has nothing to do with love.
Lol and morons like you listen to governors who order nursing homes to take covid patients

Moronic

And where stands in the bible not to listen to the authority of governors? And even in case a mask would not help - what's wrong: masks help - but even in case it would not help then nevertheless it would be good to have the will to protect others from an infection by using masks.

Moronic

And where stands in the bible not to listen to the authority of governors? And even in case a mask would not help - what's wrong: masks help - but even in case it would not help then nevertheless it would be good to have the will to protect others from an infection by using masks.
Who mentioned the bible

Jesus u r toopud

Moronic

Who mentioned the bible

Jesus u r toopud

Then let it be to try to speak in the name of the Lord in this context. Did you by the way think about, why you say such stupid sentences like "Jesus you are too stupid"? I hope you liked to say:"Jesus [must help me]! You [zaangalewa] are [is] too stupid".

Last edited:

Moronic

Who mentioned the bible

Jesus u r toopud

Then let it be to try to speak in the name of the Lord in this context. Didi yiou by the way thinhk abizt why you say such stupid sentences like "Jesus you are too stupid"? I hope you liked to say:"Jesus [must help me]! You [zaangalewa] are [is] too stupid".
I love triggered morons

No thanks, I'm not going to lower my oxygen supply, breath in my own toxins and be muzzled with a symbol of submission and silence, for an orchestrated lie that is just a pretext for numerous draconian agendas.
You're in the more dangerous category aren't you? I wonder whether you'll do better than various ludicrous pastors.

Right back at you. I consider people like you dangerous, because you trust corrupt government, you trust a controlled mockingbird media who are proven liars, you seem incapable of spotting propaganda or deceptive news stories put out there for the express purpose of stigmatizing people who question official narratives.

Apparently you have no idea what is actually going on in the world, so just go back to the idiot box and doing what you're told. I have no respect for lemmings, I respect people who ask questions and always dig deeper instead of automatically believing whatever the TV tells you.

Wearing a Mask Fails OSHA's Oxygen Workspace Requirement - 2 1/2 min vid
https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=149556

Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE After 5 SECONDS
https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=149557

Then you are wearing the wrong kind of mask.

Oxygen levels drop after 5 seconds? Surgeons and surgical nurses wear masks for hours on end, day after day. Do you think they are oxygen deprived while they are operating on you?

Surgeons wear masks to stop droplets (spot and sweat) falling I to the cut on the patient, surgical masks don't stop viruses breathed out in the fine moisture.

Those working in labs dealing with viruses are on suits with an outside source of air supply.

Masks are giving people a false sense of security and they will just pass other people much closer in supermarkets. There's still a big chance in catching Kung Flu by wearing masks as the virus can be contracted by landing on your eyeballs.

But if you feel you're immune by wearing a mask, thenknock your pan in. An N95 mask means it prevents 95% of particles.

Moronic

Who mentioned the bible

Jesus u r toopud

Then let it be to try to speak in the name of the Lord in this context. Didi yiou by the way thinhk abizt why you say such stupid sentences like "Jesus you are too stupid"? I hope you liked to say:"Jesus [must help me]! You [zaangalewa] are [is] too stupid".
I love triggered morons

I fear you love nothing. Specially not the Christian church, the USA and their people and the western civilization.

Forum List

Back