Wearing a Mask is Hazardous

To keep distance is the most importnmat reul - but exactly this is not alway possible, even with the best distance markers. Masks help

Masks are giving shoppers a false sense of security against the virus,

A mask remembers also to be careful. In my post I said: "It's exactly in the opposite. Who "forgets" to use a mask tries to forget Corona." You censored this.

hence why many no longer follow the 2 metre distance rule.

People don't follow senseful rules - such as to keep distance and to wear masks -, because many don't have a good feeling for dangers and they are not able to calculate risks.

By the way. Many of the N95 masks (FFP2-masks) "made in China" are defect. This masks help nothing at all. The best masks are normal cotton-masks.
108172630-912869989204714-4645109346081272956-n.jpg

U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e impertinence. You disqualify yourselves totally with this form of a totally ugly Nazi-like defaming propaganda.

Oh, for crying out loud. The point is that you guys are believing BS. Don't be melodramatic and make it into something more than that.

Fark, that's an anti-masker. Eat shit and die.

I never said that or even thought that. You're doing the same thing you did earlier, wrongly ASSUME things and put words in people's mouths.

And get off your high horse, because YOU did something unconscionable earlier. You basically said that it would be justice if I was batoned and tased for simply not wearing a mask. You advocate violence against innocent people, then you turn around and get all indignant about a silly meme.

Look at Hong Kong. They have one of the highest population densities in the world. There is no space. And public transportation is packed all day. They never had a lockdown. But their covid-19 numbers are lower than almost any where else.

How? Masks. Estimates are that 97% of the population wears them.

At a time when the US is experiencing a huge resurgence in covid-19 cases, Hong Kong is not.
People here will be too stubborn to admit that China is doing something right.... they same way they are too stubborn to wear a damn mask

To keep distance is the most importnmat reul - but exactly this is not alway possible, even with the best distance markers. Masks help

Masks are giving shoppers a false sense of security against the virus,

A mask remembers also to be careful. In my post I said: "It's exactly in the opposite. Who "forgets" to use a mask tries to forget Corona." You censored this.

hence why many no longer follow the 2 metre distance rule.

People don't follow senseful rules - such as to keep distance and to wear masks -, because many don't have a good feeling for dangers and they are not able to calculate risks.

By the way. Many of the N95 masks (FFP2-masks) "made in China" are defect. This masks help nothing at all. The best masks are normal cotton-masks.
108172630-912869989204714-4645109346081272956-n.jpg

U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e impertinence. You disqualify yourselves totally with this form of a totally ugly Nazi-like defaming propaganda.

Oh, for crying out loud. The point is that you guys are believing BS. Don't be melodramatic and make it into something more than that.

Idiot, evil willing one. Why do you fight for a deadly virus against all mankind with brainwashing nonsense methods?

Last edited:
buttercup

The "I laugh abhout you"-button is by the way also only brainwashing nonsense propaganda. Or do you see really something what's funny? In this case I would suggest to you to to ask for help in a psychiatric hospital. Reason: endangerment of self and others.

Last edited:
It's evidence you do not listen to smarter people than you.
I don't believe you're smarter than me- and being smart is not always associated with being wise- Dr's are smart- they know when their golf time is- they practice medicine- I'm wise- I know what I'm talking about and don't GAFF about golf- I know how to fix things and am really good at failure analysis- Dr's not so much- they keep trying to tell me what I should do to live longer (to suit them- LOL)- I'm 72 and have been living the way I want to for a long time- in the 8th month of 72 years to be exact- IF they were wise vs smart they'd be trying to figure out how I've lived as long as I have while smoking since I was 14, eating what I want when I want and having my hands in more chemicals than they know exists, breathing asbestos and the fumes from said chemicals, including, but not limited to, leaded gasoline, diesel fuel, methanol, liquid and fumes, trichlorethylene, freon22 and 24, red lead paint, white lead paint, zinc chromate, jet fuel, jet fuel fumes, spray paint, Brake Clean, Carburetor Cleaner (that's just off the top of my head memory) motorcycle wrecks, a bicycle wreck and working way more than 40 hrs a week many years- AND IF Dr's were really "experts" they wouldn't need the publicity so many seek to validate their smartness- and neither would you.

Idiot, evil willing one.
Speak for yourself- being an acolyte to evil is evil by proxy and the shit going on with this fear mongering is evil personified down to weak minded humans who, BTW, are the most vulnerable amongst us-

You posted a music video- I'm going to quote a line in a song- there are those who are blind so we'll all have to lead em, it's everyone's job til we get the work done-

We can go tit for tat all day long for as long as you desire- it will change nothing. Sheeple (look in the mirror) are easily duped (two planes brought down 3 building in near identical fashion- UNPRECEDENTED) and converted to the religion of godvernment to become acolyte tools in the "evil"-

To be subjugated by "experts" and Empty Suits is a pitiful sight- that means, nothing to be proud of.

It's evidence you do not listen to smarter people than you.
I don't believe you're smarter than me- and being smart is not always associated with being wise- Dr's are smart- they know when their golf time is- they practice medicine- I'm wise- I know what I'm talking about and don't GAFF about golf- I know how to fix things and am really good at failure analysis- Dr's not so much- they keep trying to tell me what I should do to live longer (to suit them- LOL)- I'm 72 and have been living the way I want to for a long time- in the 8th month of 72 years to be exact- IF they were wise vs smart they'd be trying to figure out how I've lived as long as I have while smoking since I was 14, eating what I want when I want and having my hands in more chemicals than they know exists, breathing asbestos and the fumes from said chemicals, including, but not limited to, leaded gasoline, diesel fuel, methanol, liquid and fumes, trichlorethylene, freon22 and 24, red lead paint, white lead paint, zinc chromate, jet fuel, jet fuel fumes, spray paint, Brake Clean, Carburetor Cleaner (that's just off the top of my head memory) motorcycle wrecks, a bicycle wreck and working way more than 40 hrs a week many years- AND IF Dr's were really "experts" they wouldn't need the publicity so many seek to validate their smartness- and neither would you.

Smart is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wise is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Idiot, evil willing one.
Speak for yourself- being an acolyte
¿Messdiener?

to evil is evil by proxy and the shit going on with this fear mongering is evil personified down to weak minded humans who, BTW, are the most vulnerable amongst us-

You posted a music video- I'm going to quote a line in a song- there are those who are blind so we'll all have to lead em, it's everyone's job til we get the work done-

We can go tit for tat all day long for as long as you desire- it will change nothing. Sheeple (look in the mirror) are easily duped (two planes brought down 3 building in near identical fashion- UNPRECEDENTED) and converted to the religion of godvernment to become acolyte tools in the "evil"-

To be subjugated by "experts" and Empty Suits is a pitiful sight- that means, nothing to be proud of.

Wear masks. Wash hands. Keep distance.

I never said that or even thought that. You're doing the same thing you did earlier, wrongly ASSUME things and put words in people's mouths.

From your shitty meme, it's for anti-maskers as it has a picture of one on it. Anyway, you meme puts something else besides words in anti-maskers mouths haha.

You basically said that it would be justice if I was batoned and tased for simply not wearing a mask. You advocate violence against innocent people, then you turn around and get all indignant about a silly meme.

Again, you miss the point as it wasn't just the mask. You and the anti-maskers are hung up about the mask. The mask also protects you from touching your nose and mouth if your hands come into contact with COVID-19 on a table or something that you touched.

What I was discussing is the anti-maskers getting angry, rebellious, and breaking the law over being forced to wear a mask while shopping or in a confined area with other people. I gave the example of one man who wore a mask to get into Costco and then removed it while shopping. He was reported on and they would not sell him his items and he had to leave the store. In some cases, people have been arrested and put up a fight. Those are the people who I would not care much about being batoned and tased to force compliance. Again, you are hung up on the just the mask and it isn't just what you think is being forced to wear the mask. Like I said smarter people than you have did the work and figured out the best way to fight the pandemic.

If you're outdoors and it's not a crowded area, then it's okay to go without a mask. Still plenty of places where you're not forced to wear a mask.

Let's say I don't have a mask and cough right in your face. Better yet, I exhort, "YOU'RE WRONG!"
Let's say you have a mask- how does my not having one hurt you?

In this case you have the intention to infect him - or anyone else - with a deadly virus in the moment you come in the near. To wear masks in public means to play the game: "I protect you - you protect me."

That's bullshit what you "say" here. The prototype of the second mask protects others - for example during an operation. This concept is here overtaken for masks for daily use to slow down the infection speed of Corona. This works very good! - specially also in case of totally normal self-made masks with cotton. (Sure they need to be changed and to be cleaned!)

The first mask is for scientists, who work with viruses and/or other dangerous substances. Lots of self-protecting masks are dangerous! Some because they have a valve - an outlet. In this case they do not protect others. And lots of such "high tech" masks - as for example N95-masks - are defect, if they are "made in China". They are masks for professionals and professionals have to test them.

Last edited:

That's bullshit what you "say" here. The prototype of the second mask protects others - for example during an operation. This concept is here overtaken for masks for daily use to slow down the infection speed of Corona. This works very good! - specially also in case of totally normal self-made masks with cotton. (Sure they need to be changed and to be cleaned!)

The first mask is for scientists, who work with viruses and/or other dangerous substances. Lots of self-protecting masks are dangerous! Some because they have a valve - an outlet. In this case they do not protect others. And lots of such "high tech" masks - as for example N95-masks - are defect, if they are "made in China". They are masks for professionals and professionals have to test them.
coldmedicine.jpg

Watch out for that cold virus ...sigh

Get a test .....lol that shows positive for other covids

They kinda picked a cold virus to pounce on for a reason

View attachment 365592

Watch out for that cold virus ...sigh

Get a test .....lol that shows positive for other covids

They kinda picked a cold virus to pounce on for a reason

?

Forum List

Back