Weapon of war...the pump action shotgun....should it be banned too? The anti-gunners will eventually say yes....

You can't whine about "crime" if you are unwilling to address the underlying causes - poverty, racism, mental illness, addiction, gun proliferation.

The rest of the industrialized world has figured this out.
I grew up without a pot to piss in. I never robbed and murdered. I got off my ass and went to work. It never crossed my mind to do anything else.

how much under Obama?

How much has Biden added in his short 2 years.

When was the last time the debt actually dropped from one year to the next, and who was president?

Actually, the last time was Bill Clinton, and if we continued his policies, we'd have paid off the debt by now.

Instead, George W. Stupid put a war on a credit card and gave big tax breaks to the rich.

Actually, the last time was Bill Clinton, and if we continued his policies, we'd have paid off the debt by now.

Instead, George W. Stupid put a war on a credit card and gave big tax breaks to the rich.
Actually, the last time was Bill Clinton,

WRONG

Tho he had surpluses thanks to the GOP congress, not one penny went to pay down the debt.

but, thanks for playing.

Last president to actually pay down the debt was Cooledge

Last edited:
When was the last time the debt actually dropped from one year to the next, and who was president?

For his first two years in office, Clinton promoted policies based on the most extremes of reckless and irresponsible spending ever before proposed (though easily surpassed by Obama and Biden). It was the backlash against these proposed policies that led to the Republican party gaining control of both houses of Congress for the first time in forty years; whereupon Clinton caved in, and went along with whatever policies Congress dictated.

It is dishonest to give Clinton credit for these successful policies.

If Clinton had been allowed to continue with the policies that he tried to put in place before 1996, the results would have been disastrous, much like what we are now seeing under Biden.

For his first two years in office, Clinton promoted policies based on the most extremes of reckless and irresponsible spending ever before proposed (though easily surpassed by Obama and Biden). It was the backlash against these proposed policies that led to the Republican party gaining control of both houses of Congress for the first time in forty years; whereupon Clinton caved in, and went along with whatever policies Congress dictated.

If Clinton had been allowed to continue with the policies that he tried to put in place before 1996, the results would have been disastrous, much like what we are now seeing under Biden.
Clinton also benefited from some luck with the tech bubble and he was able to surf it out of office instead of having it burst like it did just after he left

A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy. We've been over this.
You are so out of touch with reality that you have no shame found in your idiocy spouted on this forum.

Everyone at the auction I bet was carrying concealed, and guess what ? In the neighborhood outside the auction there was gun fire, and there were other sorts of crimes being committed, but the thing was that no one attempted to crash the auction party in some sort of criminal minded way.... Why ?? It was all because of the deterrent that existed inside for which they knew wouldn't be a soft target for them, otherwise if the criminal minded were considering it..... The thing I loved the most was the mixture of people at the place, and how everyone got along regardless of the bull crap going on inside of today's politics or in the world right outside the door/windows.

Gun free zones are a fool's game.

I grew up without a pot to piss in. I never robbed and murdered. I got off my ass and went to work. It never crossed my mind to do anything else.
EXACTLY RIGHT ... POVERTY IS ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE FOR CRIME OR CRIMINAL ACTIVITY. PROVEN OVER THE MANY YEARS THIS COUNTRY HAS EXISTED.

POVERTY EQUATED WITH CRIME AND CRIMINAL ACTIVITY IS A MADE UP DEMOCRAT NARRATIVE THAT IS USED JUST LIKE THEY LOVE TO USE RACISM AS A WAY TO JUSTIFY ALL SORTS OF CRIME AND CRIMINAL ACTIVITY.

Except it's not just people killing themselves with guns, it's that they are killing other people.

Check your privilege.

The majority of gun murder victims are criminals, not innocent people......and of the rest, the majority of the remaining victims are the friends and family of the criminal hit by mistake...or as part of murdering the original criminal....

Meanwhile, Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies, murders, beatings, stabbings, mass public shootings, and the mere fact that Americans have guns keeps the government from murdering us in the millions......unlike in Europe where they banned guns and then went on to murder 15 million innocent men, women and children in just 6 years......

In the U.S......all gun murder over our entire 246 year history is around 2,460,000.........246 years to get that number vs. Europe who murdered 15 million innocent men, women and children in just 6 years.....

They weren’t Clinton’s policies, Newt Gingrich and the Republican congressional majority rammed the Contract With America down Bill’s throat. He had no choice but to go along for the ride.

Check your goofy slogans.

You antifa / BLM groupies are hilarious.

Not at all. If you had to put up with what black folks have to put up with, you'd probably lose your mind. You lose your mind if someone asks you to register your guns, imagine being pulled over by the cops on a regular basis.

WRONG

Tho he had surpluses thanks to the GOP congress, not one penny went to pay down the debt.

Actually, GOP Congresses had nothing to do with it. He had surpluses because the rich were finally paying their fair share. Then BUsh gave tax cuts to the rich and put a war on a credit card... and here we are.

Actually, what I remember was Newt throwing tantrums for four years until his own party sacked him. The reason why Clinton was so successful is because of what he did. He got the rich to pay their fair share. Then the GOP tried to impeach him over a blow job, and he became even more popular.

Uh, guy, Clinton, Obama and Biden all inherited fucked up economies from incompetent Republicans. I mean, I KNOW you guys want to keep pretending 2020 didn't happen.

Not at all. If you had to put up with what black folks have to put up with, you'd probably lose your mind. You lose your mind if someone asks you to register your guns, imagine being pulled over by the cops on a regular basis.

Actually, GOP Congresses had nothing to do with it. He had surpluses because the rich were finally paying their fair share. Then BUsh gave tax cuts to the rich and put a war on a credit card... and here we are.

I understand you have assumed the role of spokes-leftist for blacks but is a Party of Slavery groupie the most qualified?

Forum List

Back