Weapon of war...the pump action shotgun....should it be banned too? The anti-gunners will eventually say yes....

Yes, you keep saying that and it never happens. Even with all the disruption from Covid, Europe didn't see a spike in violence, unlike the US which did.

You know, I'd respect you a bit more if you were honest enough to say you don't care how many people die, as long as you get to keep fondling your gun, instead of trying to convince us that you fondling your gun is a good thing.

Inflation is a global issue... not a national one. The two main drivers are increases in the cost of commodities and the labor shortage...

Yes, because the colored would be totally happy eating their watermelon if them outside agitators didn't rile them up.... seriously, you sound like the Klan's Lady's Auxillery right now.

Um, wow, talk about a word salad...

We could treat out mentally ill if we committed resources, but every year, the Republicans slash those resources at the state and federal level.

Except Crime has been on a decline for 30 years straight, and the gun industry still uses fear to get people to buy guns.
Inflation is largely a Democrat issue. It was the democrats who pushed the 'build back broke' spending orgy and other spending boondoggles. Nothing could have been more inflationary than spending $433B in printed money we don't have during an inflationary period? Then, raising taxes by $739B during a recession.

Nothing could be less economically sound than doing either of those two things? That wont stop the Dems who are about to give us a real demonstration of their cluelessness. They're about to slap the public with both those things together — having the most negative impact on the economy achievable by mere mortal men.

You are so full of shit. It fails nothing. It is an accurate description of the shotguns use in war, and you morons hate weapons of war.
Unless they're sending them to Ukraine, then they LOVE weapons of WAR. Those same weapons have probably gotten thousands's upon thousands's of Ukranian citizen's killed trying to fight against a foe that is ten times more powerful than they are. They might be winning skirmishes on the ground here and there, but if Russia wanted too, it could annihilate the Ukranian's with 1 percent of it's nuclear arsenal.

They best be glad Putin ain't as crazy a mad man that they claimed him to be.

Yes, you keep saying that and it never happens. Even with all the disruption from Covid, Europe didn't see a spike in violence, unlike the US which did.

You know, I'd respect you a bit more if you were honest enough to say you don't care how many people die, as long as you get to keep fondling your gun, instead of trying to convince us that you fondling your gun is a good thing.

Inflation is a global issue... not a national one. The two main drivers are increases in the cost of commodities and the labor shortage...

Yes, because the colored would be totally happy eating their watermelon if them outside agitators didn't rile them up.... seriously, you sound like the Klan's Lady's Auxillery right now.

We could treat out mentally ill if we committed resources, but every year, the Republicans slash those resources at the state and federal level.

Except Crime has been on a decline for 30 years straight, and the gun industry still uses fear to get people to buy guns.
You are so full of bull crap that it's hard to keep up with how many manipulated political hack job stories you tell.

True story - Funny thing, I just left an auction in a deep majority black neighborhood, and inside this auction was a majority white consumer base with two black couples amongst all those so called "white supremacists" that you Democrat's love to lie about so bad. I mean I just can't figure out for the life of me how those two black couples weren't sitting there just shaking in their boots from fear of those terrible alledged "white supremacists ", you know in which they were forced to be there with.

Wait I know, the two black couples were there to enjoy that auction just like any other white consumers were, and you can tell Bidumb to kiss our multi-colored red state aces.

Inflation is largely a Democrat issue. It was the democrats who pushed the 'build back broke' spending orgy and other spending boondoggles. Nothing could have been more inflationary than spending $433B in printed money we don't have during an inflationary period? Then, raising taxes by $739B during a recession.

433B in a 30 Trillion dollar economy is like a pair of fairy wings on a cement truck.
Raising taxes is sensible, because- wait for it - we aren't paying our bills as it is.

Neither of these had any effect on GLOBAL inflation, which is caused by increases in commodity costs and labor shortages - both of which were exasperated by Covid. Gee, only if America had a president in 2020 who took that seriously.

Nothing could be less economically sound than doing either of those two things? That wont stop the Dems who are about to give us a real demonstration of their cluelessness. They're about to slap the public with both those things together — having the most negative impact on the economy achievable by mere mortal men.

Actually, America has never gotten out of a recession without massive government spending. If you read a history book, you'd know that. Good presidents buy infrastructure, bad presidents buy bombs.

Says a foul creature that staunchly defends the manner in which more innocent people are murdered, than all other causes of death combined.

Fetuses aren't people. If they were, they'd have more rights than the women they are inside, and that would just be crazy.

And SCOTUS has ruled that the police have no legal or any other obligation to come to the aid of the public.

So anyone who is going to depend on the cops to save them is a fucking idiot

433B in a 30 Trillion dollar economy is like a pair of fairy wings on a cement truck.
Raising taxes is sensible, because- wait for it - we aren't paying our bills as it is.

Neither of these had any effect on GLOBAL inflation, which is caused by increases in commodity costs and labor shortages - both of which were exasperated by Covid. Gee, only if America had a president in 2020 who took that seriously.

Actually, America has never gotten out of a recession without massive government spending. If you read a history book, you'd know that. Good presidents buy infrastructure, bad presidents buy bombs.

Fetuses aren't people. If they were, they'd have more rights than the women they are inside, and that would just be crazy.
We'd have a better chance of paying the bill, if the kids would stop sneaking junk food into the grocery cart.

And SCOTUS has ruled that the police have no legal or any other obligation to come to the aid of the public.

So anyone who is going to depend on the cops to save them is a fucking idiot

A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy. We've been over this.

We'd have a better chance of paying the bill, if the kids would stop sneaking junk food into the grocery cart.

Hmm... interesting analogy.

Me, I'd be all for defunding our bloated military and the Prison industrial complex, but I doubt that's what you mean.

The reality is, of course, is that most of the budget is Social Security, Medicare, payment on the debt - things we really can't control. After years of converting SS and Medicare into bonds, now that has to be paid back by general fund.

But tell you what, go over the budget, and tell me what you would cut to just get us to a balanced budget without raising taxes.

Trump jacked up 8 TRILLION in new debt in four years giving tax breaks to rich people. That's why we can't pay our bills. Supply Side doesn't work and never will.

Yeah that's the dem / leftist attitude: Tax and Spend. It's not real money because the government can just print more, What dems / leftists don't understand is that deficits are a function of both revenue and spending. Although revenue has gone up with by government taxing the bejeezus out of the American public, spending has vastly outpaced tax revenues.

According to the Congressional Budget Office, the Biden single year, 2022 deficit was 1.4 trillion and that's only about half of last year’s deficit of $2.8 trillion. Biden's one-term deficit will total a forecasted $8 trillion and is forecast to spiral to $11 trillion when Democrats follow through on their plan to relocate much of the poor and illiterate population of the third world here, to fund Ukraine's war and to transfer one half trillion bill for student loan debt to the taxpayer.

Yeah that's the dem / leftist attitude: Tax and Spend. It's not real money because the government can just print more, What dems / leftists don't understand is that deficits are a function of both revenue and spending. Although revenue has gone up with by government taxing the bejeezus out of the American public, spending has vastly outpaced tax revenues.

As opposed to the Republican policy of Borrow and Spend. Sorry, sweetie, most of the National Debt was run up by Republicans - 4 Trillion under Reagan and Bush, 6 Trillion under Bush-43, and another 8 Trillion under Trump.

Heck, Borrow and spend is worse than tax and spend, because people look at all the good stuff they get and they don't have to pay for it. If you clowns were serious about shrinking government, you'd be for higher taxes... Then people would seriously question what programs we need.

According to the Congressional Budget Office, the Biden single year, 2022 deficit was 1.4 trillion and that's only about half of last year’s deficit of $2.8 trillion. Biden's one-term deficit will total a forecasted $8 trillion and is forecast to spiral to $11 trillion when Democrats follow through on their plan to relocate much of the poor and illiterate population of the third world here, to fund Ukraine's war and to transfer one half trillion bill for student loan debt to the taxpayer.

Wow, Biden brought down the deficit by half, and you are complaining?

The reality is, of course, that as much as you fret about the darkies moving in next door to you, the smartest thing we can do is take in MORE immigrants. You see, Baby Boomers are retiring faster than Millennials can replace us, so we need more workers to sustain the economy.

There's plenty of wealth to sustain the government... just make the rich pay their fair share.

As opposed to the Republican policy of Borrow and Spend. Sorry, sweetie, most of the National Debt was run up by Republicans - 4 Trillion under Reagan and Bush, 6 Trillion under Bush-43, and another 8 Trillion under Trump.

Heck, Borrow and spend is worse than tax and spend, because people look at all the good stuff they get and they don't have to pay for it. If you clowns were serious about shrinking government, you'd be for higher taxes... Then people would seriously question what programs we need.

The reality is, of course, that as much as you fret about the darkies moving in next door to you, the smartest thing we can do is take in MORE immigrants. You see, Baby Boomers are retiring faster than Millennials can replace us, so we need more workers to sustain the economy.

There's plenty of wealth to sustain the government... just make the rich pay their fair share.
how much under Obama?

How much has Biden added in his short 2 years.

When was the last time the debt actually dropped from one year to the next, and who was president?

As expected, you're unable to take responsibility or even acknowledge the exploding deficits under the dems.

You insist that there is no such thing as a deficit because the government can just print more money. It really is a reflection of the ignorance and irresponsibility that defines leftism.

Biden's / dems spending plans vastly increase government spending and government taxation, while creating trillion-dollar annual budget deficits well into the future.
Biden / dem propose massive increases in government spending which will flood the market with excess demand. Biden / dems says that will lead to growth but as we see, it will lead to more inflation in the short term and likely stagflation in the longer term. Jimmy Carter II.

This Biden / dem boondoggle is the worst of all. It will have long term negative effects on producer orices, growth, and employment.

But hey, the dens can just print more money,

That's terrible. Too bad the criminal wasn't shot. Criminals are more valuable to the left when you can parade them around as martyrs.
Does anyone have a link that gives details of criminal's political orientation, as in, what percentage of criminals claimed to be Right Wing, Left Wing etc..

No guesses or surmising, a link to a proper study would suffice.

Does anyone have a link that gives details of criminal's political orientation, as in, what percentage of criminals claimed to be Right Wing, Left Wing etc..

No guesses or surmising, a link to a proper study would suffice.
Not that I ever looked for.

I'll take a guess though. If I was jailed, I'd definitely want to orient to Christianity. Saying "I found Jesus" in front of a parole board might work in my favor.

As a career criminal, I'd definitely vote, legally or not, for the party that has my interests at heart.

Not that I ever looked for.

I'll take a guess though. If I was jailed, I'd definitely want to orient to Christianity. Saying "I found Jesus" in front of a parole board might work in my favor.

As a career criminal, I'd definitely vote, legally or not, for the party that has my interests at heart.
This is the only thing I found, and the article does say it's limited because those who came forward to do the study were politically motivated.

Survey of 8,000 Prisoners’ Political Views Finds Surprising Results | Prison Legal News

But nevertheless, it was an interesting read. I'm in the UK, so trying to get US search results up is not straight forward.

Forum List

Back