Weapon of war...the pump action shotgun....should it be banned too? The anti-gunners will eventually say yes....

Really, you leftists are in a panic over the loss of a presumed entitlement vote.

Naw, not really....

Who writes this stuff for you ? Do you retreat and go refer to your group think tank to come up with excuses for any and everything ??? It's funny, because your confidants material is running terribly low on rebuttals....it gets more and more stupid as you go.

Actually, DeSatan probably broke the law moving those people...

Naw, not really....

Actually, DeSatan probably broke the law moving those people...

Yeah, really. It turns out minority voters are so often the victims of leftist policies.

You should alert the Biden administration about the DeSantis lawbreaking. Dementia Joe may want to borrow the plane used by DeSantis for his own migrant dumping program.

Yeah, really. It turns out minority voters are so often the victims of leftist policies.

You should alert the Biden administration about the DeSantis lawbreaking. Dementia Joe may want to borrow the plane used by DeSantis for his own migrant dumping program.
DeSatan is already being sued. Probably nothing will come of it, but boy, it looks bad.

I know you guys are looking to him to be your replacement for Trump.

DeSatan is already being sued. Probably nothing will come of it, but boy, it looks bad.

You should offer to be lead attorney for the group suing DeSantis. You can use your legal strategy of offering irrelevant testimony as a legal strategy.

In terms of looking bad, the Biden crime family investigation looks bad for those perps.

Did you know Trump is circling above you in the black helicopter?

This fails as a false comparison fallacy, as silly as it is dishonest.
guns-meme.jpg

Yes, they have. The figured it's easy to stay at home with the kids rather than work to pay for daycare.

Covid has severely redefined our relationship with employers when we found out how shitty most of our employers are.
Another result of overpopulation.

Forum List

Back