To the Marxists that said that the "AR-15" is a weapon of war. I doubt you will look at the link provided.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
In addition to making the repeated – and entirely untrue – statement that the Second Amendment wouldn’t have allowed citizens to own cannons, Biden apparently forgets that shotguns were a weapon of war.
U.S. soldiers were actually issued with a number of pump-action shotguns, notably the Winchester Model 1897 – and those firearms quickly earned the infamous moniker “trench shotgun.” The six-shot, single-barreled trench shotguns were equipped with a bayonet and loaded with 12-gauge buckshot.
If what Joe Biden says is true, "Buy a shotgun", then he is telling everyone to buy a weapon of war. Here is his own words.

MSN If what Joe Biden says is true, "Buy a shotgun", then he is telling everyone to buy a weapon of war. Here is his own words.

The weapon of choice for war regarding the statist left Marxists is the ball point pen in conjunction with a declaration of war. The statist left's lust for war & death is absolutely insatiable. Since the beginning of human history the religion of aggression, revolution, mayhem & war(Called Marxism today) has taken out @ least 150 million to 1 Billion folks globally. The religion of Marxism is the single most deadly weapon mankind has ever faced.

This shotgun is a "weapon of war". Rhodesian (FN) Auto-5.
icon_smile_wink.gif

tumblr_nj95d5uh971sjbs7ao1_500h.jpg

It was used by point men in the bush. It used a duplex load that consisted of roughly #4 buck and BB shot. It was said to be very effective.

OIP.-EQJAaQuMCYGXVxEhVIQ8gHaGy

They were South African Riot Auto 5s refurbed in Belgium with a lengthened mag tube (9-shot) and forend. The barrel is 24" long.

They were shipped back to SA and transferred to Rhodesia and given Rhodesian paint and serial numbers. Originals are very rare with around 400 imported by Century Arms....Some shoddy knock-offs were sold by Samco but they are very easy to spot..

R.cd95bb332b961eb857f2fb59a221446d

They are copies but for small distinctions.
But it's not the gun's fault that both are very efficient killers in the hands of people who are culturally prone to violence.

The civilian AR-15 owner is substituting his choice of weapons for the real thing (M-16) and his yearning to kill that needs to be confined to the other mammals.

The closer the weapon comes to appearing to be a weapon of war, the more popular it will be.

But it's not the gun's fault that both are very efficient killers in the hands of people who are culturally prone to violence.
The civilian AR-15 owner is substituting his choice of weapons for the real thing (M-16) and his yearning to kill that needs to be confined to the other mammals.
The closer the weapon comes to appearing to be a weapon of war, the more popular it will be.
Laughing-at-a-Christian.jpg

Barrett M82A1 50 BMG Coyote 29

Bolt action, hunting rifle. My son asked me what someone would use it for. I said hunting squirrels, very big squirrels.

bar-18858-570x570.webp

There is no military in the world that uses AR-15s.
That's not exactly true.

A bunch of DPMS AR-15 A/3 Carbines were used by contractors and reimported from Iraq around 2014.

I saw a few a local shop got in and they were right rough finish wise.....That said it's one of the few AR-15s with a overseas pedigree and they did not last long at $550.00.

Centerfire got some very used semi-auto Romanian AKs came in about the same time and were said to have the same contractor pedigree.

ARDPMS01D

ARDPMS01D.1

There were also Colt 6933 carbines (for Blackwater) and Bushmaster carbines used in Iraq as contractor weapons.

Hell they were equipping Iraq with Ruger P-85s because they were idiot proof.

That's not exactly true.

A bunch of DPMS AR-15 A/3 Carbines were used by contractors and reimported from Iraq around 2014.

I saw a few a local shop got in and they were right rough finish wise.....That said it's one of the few AR-15s with a overseas pedigree and they did not last long at $550.00.

Centerfire got some very used semi-auto Romanian AKs came in about the same time and were said to have the same contractor pedigree.

ARDPMS01D

ARDPMS01D.1

There were also Colt 6933 carbines (for Blackwater) and Bushmaster carbines used in Iraq as contractor weapons.

Yes, civilian contractors have used AR-15 but there are none in general issue by any military that I know of.

That's not exactly true.

ARDPMS01D

ARDPMS01D.1

i asked my Gaurd unit that if we were deployed to desert storm 1, would i be able to bring my AR-15 with me. They told me no, because it wasnt mil spec.

Forum List

Back