Weapon of war...the pump action shotgun....should it be banned too? The anti-gunners will eventually say yes....

The real world....

the democrat party...today....

La Raza...hispanic racists
Congressional black caucus....black racists
Nation of islam....black racists

There is a line of thought that you can't be racist if you lack the institutional power to act on it, thereby only white people can be racist.

Minorities CAN be prejudiced against whites... but not racist, as racism requires power to make changes.

The racists of all skin colors have flocked to the democrat party, because to enact your racism, you need control of the government.....that is why racists of all skin colors work together in the democrat party......take power, punish your race enemies....we see this more and more every day....as the democrat party works over time to segregate this country by race...something the democrats have been trying to do since the party was founded by racists.....

Wow, sometimes I wonder what kind of brainwashing you inflict on yourself.

Hey, here's a crazy idea. Instead of finding new ways to alienate people of color, give them a good reason to vote for you. I mean, I've been hearing from you guys for the last year about how Blacks were defecting to the GOP... how Hispanics were defecting to the GOP...

And last night, it's not even clear that you kept white people.

There is a line of thought that you can't be racist if you lack the institutional power to act on it, thereby only white people can be racist.
Minorities CAN be prejudiced against whites... but not racist, as racism requires power to make changes.
:lol:
Racism:
The belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.
Why can't colored people be racist?

Racism:
The belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.

Lack of instituitional power.

A black person can hate me all day for being white, but he can't do anything more than mildly inconvenience me.

Lack of instituitional power.
Hold on... let me check the definition:

Racism:

Nothing in here about institutional power, or the ability to do something to someone else.

So...

You surrendered.
Run along.
Boy.

But, since I know you have a pathological compulsion to get in the last word, I'll let you.
Ready?
Go!!

Well, you aren't very smart and have a hard time dealing with conceptual concepts... I didn't even say I agreed with the theory, just stated it was a school of thought.. but this was also too complex for you..

The venerable Winchester model 97 was so effective in trench warfare in WW1 that the Germans sought to ban it. The '97 exposed hammer 12 ga can be fired by keeping a finger on the trigger and continuing to pump it. Cool enough but 97's are collectable and expensive. A single shot shotgun can be purchased for less than $100 and is easy to operate. You crack the barrel and load a cartridge and cock the hammer. They can be cut down to a legal length and easily brandished in a confrontational situation. Loaded with bird shot they might not be deadly but they will pack a punch and the spread might take out more than one invader.

The venerable Winchester model 97 was so effective in trench warfare in WW1 that the Germans sought to ban it. The '97 exposed hammer 12 ga can be fired by keeping a finger on the trigger and continuing to pump it. Cool enough but 97's are collectable and expensive. A single shot shotgun can be purchased for less than $100 and is easy to operate. You crack the barrel and load a cartridge and cock the hammer. They can be cut down to a legal length and easily brandished in a confrontational situation. Loaded with bird shot they might not be deadly but they will pack a punch and the spread might take out more than one invader.

Except no one has used them SINCE World War I, because more effective weapons specifically for battlefield use were devised since then.

Weapons that shouldn't be anywhere EXCEPT a battlefield, but that doesn't stop the gun industry from selling them to crazies.

Wow, sometimes I wonder what kind of brainwashing you inflict on yourself.

Hey, here's a crazy idea. Instead of finding new ways to alienate people of color, give them a good reason to vote for you. I mean, I've been hearing from you guys for the last year about how Blacks were defecting to the GOP... how Hispanics were defecting to the GOP...

And last night, it's not even clear that you kept white people.

And which institution does the democrat party not control? You doofus. And the reason the racists of all skin colors joined the democrat party was to gain power....you idiot......and they have, they run entire cities...into the ground, they run school systems, they run hollywood......

And which institution does the democrat party not control? You doofus. And the reason the racists of all skin colors joined the democrat party was to gain power....you idiot......and they have, they run entire cities...into the ground, they run school systems, they run hollywood......

Well, they don't run SCOTUS, which has spent the last few years rolling back rights for black people.

They clearly do not control corporate America... although corporate America is really rethinking their alliance with the religious crazies.

Nothing is stopping the right wing from making their own movies, other than no one wants to watch them. Ugh, another Christian movie with Kirk Cameron and Kevin Sorbo?

Buht...buht.. WEAPO0N OF WAR!!!!!!!

Well, they don't run SCOTUS, which has spent the last few years rolling back rights for black people.

They clearly do not control corporate America... although corporate America is really rethinking their alliance with the religious crazies.

Nothing is stopping the right wing from making their own movies, other than no one wants to watch them. Ugh, another Christian movie with Kirk Cameron and Kevin Sorbo?

You guys actually do live in a fantasy world and a world that is a lie.....the only group hurting black Americans at this point in time is the democrat party, as they destroy the education system in the cities they control, dooming young black children to never ending poverty, as they release violent criminals who go on to murder young black men in the thousands every year....

that is the democrat party.

Forum List

Back