We should listen to the “experts”

I can't be responsible for your inability to follow a discussion.

Follow a discussion? You never stated which election you were talking about.

Nope, it was Trump's job, and I noticed you avoided the posts where Trump PRAISED Xi for his transparency and cooperation.

Then I'll address that right now. Trump is playing up to China because they are providing necessary PPE, medical records, and medication to help us get through this. It's called kissing up, and Trump is not too proud of a man to do that for our country.

Things are going to drastically change once we are stabilized with this virus. When we no longer need their help, we are going to be bringing a lot of that medical industry back to our country that other Presidents never thought of doing. That is unless we are foolish enough to elect a confused clown like Biden for President.

Guy, you can keep cutting and pasting this shit, but the reality- Trump did nothing until Mid-March of any real significance and he dragged his feet compared to other countries. It fell to the governors to take serious action.

Trump owns this disaster. Just like Bush owned Katrina.

I think people are smart enough to understand Trump is not responsible for a worldwide pandemic no more than Bush was responsible for a major hurricane. The Governors? You mean those Democrat Governors who were trying to encourage their citizens to get out in public and not worry about this meaningless virus?

You see I posted the timeline because I know you refuse to educate yourself on subjects by clicking provided links. Apparently you are apprehensive of the truth and too impatient to read anything more than a few sentences. Had you done that, you would have noticed that Trump allowed our federal agencies to call the shots. That's what a good President does.

Then I'll address that right now. Trump is playing up to China because they are providing necessary PPE, medical records, and medication to help us get through this. It's called kissing up, and Trump is not too proud of a man to do that for our country.

Things are going to drastically change once we are stabilized with this virus. When we no longer need their help, we are going to be bringing a lot of that medical industry back to our country that other Presidents never thought of doing. That is unless we are foolish enough to elect a confused clown like Biden for President.

Wow, so he was sucking up to Xi back when he was saying it wasn't that big of a deal and calling it the new Hoax? This is what you are going for. But man, China's gonna get theirs after we've given them a shitload of money for stuff to help us get through it!!!!

I think people are smart enough to understand Trump is not responsible for a worldwide pandemic no more than Bush was responsible for a major hurricane.

Well, no, if they were smart, Bush and Trump never would have been president anyway.

The problem wasn't the virus or the hurricane, it was their INABILITY TO PREPARE FOR THEM that is the problem.

The Governors? You mean those Democrat Governors who were trying to encourage their citizens to get out in public and not worry about this meaningless virus?

Naw, I mean the governors who get out and are sensible leaders, as opposed to the Reality TV clown who just told his followers to inject themselves with Lysol.

Had you done that, you would have noticed that Trump allowed our federal agencies to call the shots. That's what a good President does.

Naw, a Good president take the initiative and doesn't undermine his own agencies by calling them the "Deep State".

Wow, so he was sucking up to Xi back when he was saying it wasn't that big of a deal and calling it the new Hoax? This is what you are going for. But man, China's gonna get theirs after we've given them a shitload of money for stuff to help us get through it!!!!

So you would rather do without masks, ventilators, test kits and antibiotics? Good thing you or any other Democrat is not President today.

Well, no, if they were smart, Bush and Trump never would have been president anyway.

The problem wasn't the virus or the hurricane, it was their INABILITY TO PREPARE FOR THEM that is the problem.

There is no way to prepare for a pandemic we've never seen in our lives. DumBama emptied our stockpile and never refilled it. Our CDC only had one test kit approved by the FDA. When it was found defective, we had to start from scratch to get different ones made by the private sector.

Naw, I mean the governors who get out and are sensible leaders, as opposed to the Reality TV clown who just told his followers to inject themselves with Lysol.

So you bought into that lie too, huh? Figures. Start watching more honest news like Fox or something.

Naw, a Good president take the initiative and doesn't undermine his own agencies by calling them the "Deep State".

They are the deep state. I know how you on the left hate honesty.

So you would rather do without masks, ventilators, test kits and antibiotics? Good thing you or any other Democrat is not President today.

Well, it would have been nice if Trump actually stocked up on those things like he was told, but, okay, he should totally suck up to China so they won't cut us off... or something. But he's gonna git 'em. I know you need to believe that.

There is no way to prepare for a pandemic we've never seen in our lives. DumBama emptied our stockpile and never refilled it. Our CDC only had one test kit approved by the FDA. When it was found defective, we had to start from scratch to get different ones made by the private sector.

The only reason why this Pandemic got so bad was because trump DIDN'T prepare for it. Your reasoning is reversed. Obama used up those stockpiles because he effectively dealt with a series of these things, and oh, yeah, he actually had a Pandemic Response Team. Trump got rid of the Pandemic Response Team, slashed funding to replenish our supplies and then ignored this problem for three months. And here we are, cowering in our houses hoping the mean old pandemic doesn't get us.

So you bought into that lie too, huh? Figures. Start watching more honest news like Fox or something.

Um, I heard exactly what Trump said. Then he tried to claim he was "Joking" while his advisors are telling him he needs to cut back on the breifings.... The Lysol thing was a debacle for him.

Well, it would have been nice if Trump actually stocked up on those things like he was told, but, okay, he should totally suck up to China so they won't cut us off... or something. But he's gonna git 'em. I know you need to believe that.

Like he was told? Who told him?

DumBama used them up, he should have restocked them. It was his fault.

The only reason why this Pandemic got so bad was because trump DIDN'T prepare for it. Your reasoning is reversed. Obama used up those stockpiles because he effectively dealt with a series of these things, and oh, yeah, he actually had a Pandemic Response Team. Trump got rid of the Pandemic Response Team, slashed funding to replenish our supplies and then ignored this problem for three months. And here we are, cowering in our houses hoping the mean old pandemic doesn't get us.

President Trump followed all suggestions and concerns from the experts. They made recommendations, and he followed them. If you want to blame anybody, blame them.

Trump never broke up any pandemic team. John Bolton let one guy go, that was it. He was not the entire pandemic team, whatever TF that's supposed to be. I posted the FactCheck, if you don't want to read it, remain ignorant of what actually took place.

Like he was told? Who told him?

DumBama used them up, he should have restocked them. It was his fault.

Trump's been president for 3 years and he had complete control of Congress for two of those. (Unlike Obama, who had to use continuing resolutions because Ryan and McConnel wouldn't pass budgets).

President Trump followed all suggestions and concerns from the experts. They made recommendations, and he followed them. If you want to blame anybody, blame them.

No, I blame Trump. The buck stops here...

Trump never broke up any pandemic team. John Bolton let one guy go, that was it. He was not the entire pandemic team, whatever TF that's supposed to be. I posted the FactCheck, if you don't want to read it, remain ignorant of what actually took place.

He got rid of the one guy, and then folded the functions into another department that didn't consider it a priority. And it shows, we were caught flat footed despite having the most lead time. That's why we lead the world in deaths and cases.

So I guess he did "Make America Great Again". We're Number 1. We're Number 1!!!!

Trump's been president for 3 years and he had complete control of Congress for two of those. (Unlike Obama, who had to use continuing resolutions because Ryan and McConnel wouldn't pass budgets).

The President doesn't look in every nook and cranny in our government to make sure everything is there. That's what various departments are for. If somebody from the CDC told Trump they needed something, or Homeland Security, I'm sure Trump would have acted on it.

He got rid of the one guy, and then folded the functions into another department that didn't consider it a priority. And it shows, we were caught flat footed despite having the most lead time. That's why we lead the world in deaths and cases.

We lead the world because our government is mired in bureaucracies like the CDC, Homeland Security, and of course, the FDA. Other countries don't have this nonsense to hold up the works. Furthermore is any death that's related to the virus is considered a Covid death in the US. They don't do that in most other countries either. In fact it was reported today that in NYC, 94% of their affected patients have other medical problems.

If I had a heart attack, died on my way to the ER, and my blood work showed I also had Covid19, they rule it a Covid-19 death.

The President doesn't look in every nook and cranny in our government to make sure everything is there. That's what various departments are for. If somebody from the CDC told Trump they needed something, or Homeland Security, I'm sure Trump would have acted on it.

55,000 dead. This is a nook he should have looked into instead of playing Golf and going to rallies... but you keep going with that... "Not my fault".

We lead the world because our government is mired in bureaucracies like the CDC, Homeland Security, and of course, the FDA. Other countries don't have this nonsense to hold up the works. Furthermore is any death that's related to the virus is considered a Covid death in the US. They don't do that in most other countries either. In fact it was reported today that in NYC, 94% of their affected patients have other medical problems.

And that's also been the case in every other country... Sorry,man this is the same excuse you guys use when comparing every other medical stat to the single health care countries, and it's just as lame.

Those other countries have done better because they have single payer, they have a medical establishment to deal with these kind of problems. Some have done badly because they do have higher population densities and are demographically older, but we've fucked this up because Trump had three months of warning and played Golf.

"Golfing While Covid Raged" will be up there with "Fiddling while Rome Burned"

1587902053678.png

ah, experts, people whose prestige is disproportionate to their workload

You make an interesting observation. It seems to me, that all the "medical experts" only know how to make
comments on other topics. When they find a vaccine, then they'll be an expert. Until then, they are just
loudmouths that are standing on the bully pulpit.

55,000 dead. This is a nook he should have looked into instead of playing Golf and going to rallies... but you keep going with that... "Not my fault".

Right, because while doing the business of a President, he should have also been doing the work of every bureaucracy, Congressman, and Senator as well. He should have known we would get hit with a worldwide pandemic, something nobody alive in this country has ever seen before.

You keep believing that Joe.

And that's also been the case in every other country... Sorry,man this is the same excuse you guys use when comparing every other medical stat to the single health care countries, and it's just as lame.

Those other countries have done better because they have single payer, they have a medical establishment to deal with these kind of problems. Some have done badly because they do have higher population densities and are demographically older, but we've fucked this up because Trump had three months of warning and played Golf.

"Golfing While Covid Raged" will be up there with "Fiddling while Rome Burned"

Ah yes, the liberal motto: Keep repeating a lie long enough, eventually people will accept it as truth.

Right, because while doing the business of a President, he should have also been doing the work of every bureaucracy, Congressman, and Senator as well. He should have known we would get hit with a worldwide pandemic, something nobody alive in this country has ever seen before.

People have been warning of a pandemic for years... We've had a bunch of near misses. Yes, this is something he should have taken seriously and he didn't.

Ah yes, the liberal motto: Keep repeating a lie long enough, eventually people will accept it as truth.

Trump is our best ally doing shit like telling people to inject Lysol.

1587906429040.png

People have been warning of a pandemic for years... We've had a bunch of near misses. Yes, this is something he should have taken seriously and he didn't.

People have been warning us of the end of the world too. Some warned us of space aliens. If DumBama thought the oceans were actually going to rise up and swallow the earth because of global warming, why did he buy a mansion on the water?

Do you pray a lot Joe? How many years have the religious people been telling us Jesus is soon to come back to earth?

Predictions are like assholes. Everybody has one.

People have been warning us of the end of the world too. Some warned us of space aliens. If DumBama thought the oceans were actually going to rise up and swallow the earth because of global warming, why did he buy a mansion on the water?

Do you pray a lot Joe? How many years have the religious people been telling us Jesus is soon to come back to earth?

Wow? Prayer and Space Aliens? Pandemics aren't imaginary, they've happened in the past.

Trump should have been prepared for this. He wasn't. He's STILL doing stupid shit.

Wow? Prayer and Space Aliens? Pandemics aren't imaginary, they've happened in the past.

Trump should have been prepared for this. He wasn't. He's STILL doing stupid shit.

He's not prepared for a nuclear war either. Why? Because it's not likely to happen, and there is no way to prepare 330 million people for it.

He's not prepared for a nuclear war either. Why? Because it's not likely to happen, and there is no way to prepare 330 million people for it.

Sorry, man, Pandemics can be prepared for... Trump just didn't do it. He's still floundering around after three months, with his silly Lysol Speech.

Well just thank your God (whatever that may be for you) that it's not a commie in the White House like Hillary. Given their main goal is to flood our land with foreigners, it's likely they would still be flooding our country today spreading this thing tenfold. You can't challenge me on that given the accusations they made about Trump when he started the travel bans.

Well just thank your God (whatever that may be for you) that it's not a commie in the White House like Hillary. Given their main goal is to flood our land with foreigners, it's likely they would still be flooding our country today spreading this thing tenfold. You can't challenge me on that given the accusations they made about Trump when he started the travel bans.

You mean the Travel Bans that made things worse, as infected people flooded back all at once before the flights stopped running?

Hey, funny thing about viruses... unlike you, they aren't racist. They don't care if they are in a Chinese or a white American.

You mean the Travel Bans that made things worse, as infected people flooded back all at once before the flights stopped running?

Hey, funny thing about viruses... unlike you, they aren't racist. They don't care if they are in a Chinese or a white American.

You have no evidence other than your TDS that states it made things worse. You dreamt it all up and expect us to accept it as some sort of truth. But good on you. At least you admit the Democrats wouldn't have done shit to stop it. They would have continued to allow millions more infected people to enter the country.

If you let us open the economy, it's just a matter of time before the economy rebounds.

If we reopen now, a lot more people will die, and we will be back where we started.

Here's the thing... We are probably already at 10% unemployment with all the people who got let go in the last few weeks. These things never go down as fast as they go up. Partially because employers have learned to make do with less people, partially because Capitalists, being fucking evil and all, will use this crisis to do "backsies" on wages and benefits.

So what you can expect is a sloooooow recovery of the job market where Trump erased the gains of the last 10 years in five weeks.

Forum List

Back