We should listen to the “experts”

You have no evidence other than your TDS that states it made things worse. You dreamt it all up and expect us to accept it as some sort of truth. But good on you. At least you admit the Democrats wouldn't have done shit to stop it. They would have continued to allow millions more infected people to enter the country.

No, you see, they would have done stuff based on SCIENCE instead of racism.

The point is, the DISEASE did get in despite Trump's travel ban and it spread to where we now have a quarter of the world's cases and a quarter of the fatalities.

Your boy is done. Maybe you need to start working on your "Trump wasn't a real Conservative" schtick you guys come up with when a Republican FAILS.

No. My position is where is the word hoax like you claimed?
You can't have it both ways, Ass-clap. Either de Blasio thought it was a hoax, or he knew it was deadly and encouraged New Yorkers to go out so they could die.

Which is it, Ass-clap? Uh-oh! You're f'ed now. Painted yourself into a corner. Don't worry, everyone with a low IQ like you, does that.

I love it when you asshats come up with your "either/or" scenarios. There are only ever two choices, and neither of them suitable. Like "Either you're in favour of the Wall, or you're in favour of open borders", as if there are no other options.

It's something people do when they're trying to control the discussion. They want others to think they're making the choice here, give them an either/or. But when you stipulate the choices, you're the one who is controlling the discussion.

Things are really getting out of hand for your fools. You're desperately deflecting, controlling, and attacking others. While the country spirals out of control because of the incompetence and bad decisions by the Trump Administration.

There are many, many reasons for DiBlasio not to shut down New York too early. Neither of which include him thinking the virus is a hoax, or wanting New Yorkers to die.

I guess that conservatives with their limited intellect, can't fathom the idea of a multiple choice with more than two options. When I was working with disabled children, I was told to give them three choices, to make them think they were in control, but that I was really the one in controll since I stipulated the options.

Indeed basquebromance, the "experts" buzzword is hilarious. Folks, I will debate any fucking Deep State, TDS clown claiming to be an expert, anytime, anywhere!

You go with that Pigface. You keep thinking you're all that and a bag of peanuts. I have a friend you might want to debate. He has a PHD in linguistics, and he's been published numerous time. He's a really funny guy. Great sense of humour. If you last more than 5 minutes with him before he utterly destroys you, I'll be impressed.

There are many, many reasons for DiBlasio not to shut down New York too early. Neither of which include him thinking the virus is a hoax, or wanting New Yorkers to die.

I guess that conservatives with their limited intellect, can't fathom the idea of a multiple choice with more than two options. When I was working with disabled children, I was told to give them three choices, to make them think they were in control, but that I was really the one in controll since I stipulated the options.

His only point is NOBODY knew how this could get. It was like 911. It was something nobody could fathom. It's not Trump's fault, it's not Cuomo's fault, it's not DeBlaahhhzio's fault, it's not Newsom's fault. The only people responsible are the Chinese.

Nobody took it seriously until it became a problem here, and that includes all the leading Democrats. You on the left are trying to make this out as if Trump was too stupid to see the problem ahead of time, even though every Democrat did the same as the President.

No, you see, they would have done stuff based on SCIENCE instead of racism.

The point is, the DISEASE did get in despite Trump's travel ban and it spread to where we now have a quarter of the world's cases and a quarter of the fatalities.

Your boy is done. Maybe you need to start working on your "Trump wasn't a real Conservative" schtick you guys come up with when a Republican FAILS.

We on the right have the intelligence to understand this was something nobody could have prevented. We also understand how thick and slow our bureaucracies are. I think it's time we eliminated most of them.

In any case, it would have been much, much worse under Democrat leadership. If they were in charge today, we likely still would not have a travel ban, and southerners would continue to pour across our border.

His only point is NOBODY knew how this could get. It was like 911. It was something nobody could fathom. It's not Trump's fault, it's not Cuomo's fault, it's not DeBlaahhhzio's fault, it's not Newsom's fault. The only people responsible are the Chinese.

Nobody took it seriously until it became a problem here, and that includes all the leading Democrats. You on the left are trying to make this out as if Trump was too stupid to see the problem ahead of time, even though every Democrat did the same as the President.

it wasn't leading Democrats job to solve the problem, it was Trump's. He failed miserably.

1587951274725.png

We on the right have the intelligence to understand this was something nobody could have prevented. We also understand how thick and slow our bureaucracies are. I think it's time we eliminated most of them.

In any case, it would have been much, much worse under Democrat leadership. If they were in charge today, we likely still would not have a travel ban, and southerners would continue to pour across our border.

People coming from the South weren't the problem, it was Americans coming back from China and Europe who brought it.

Trump Failed. People died.

No, the intel community didn't get it wrong on Iraq. They said it was a bad idea.

Bush and Cheney wanted a war no matter what the Intel Community said, that was the thing.
Watching you constantly contradict yourself and attempt to rewrite history is as comical as it is tragic.

At no point did the “intel community” say it was a “bad idea”. They don’t even get to have a say, imbecile. They deal in intelligence, not personal opinion.

Furthermore, as I’ve educated you on dozens and dozens of times now already, WMD’s were absolutely uncovered in Iraq and were even used against our troops.

85% of the people who get COVID-19 have mild to no symptoms. 10k or 20% of the deaths are people in long term nursing facilities. 94% had at least one underlying condition.

The media has caused this hysteria and idiot Leftists like JoeB and fat old gimpy foreigners like Dragon Lady believe it will kill us all.

Epitome of stupid.

Last edited:
Bush and Cheney wanted a war no matter what the Intel Community said, that was the thing.
JoeB131: “Government is the key to everything. We should surrender all rights and freedoms and submit to government because it is altruistic and pure”.

Also JoeB131: “President Trump is an evil racist, Bush lied people died, Dick Cheney was an evil war mongering animal, Mitch McConnell cheats people, Ted Cruz is a theocratic crazy, and on and on and on”.

Folks, you simply can’t make this shit up. It proves that Joey is a lonely little troll just looking for attention. If he truly believed any of the shit he cries about all Republicans, he would be a small government conservative looking to limit the size and power of government. Instead, he throws tantrums for massive, unconstitutional government with unlimited power.

A rational person would ask themselves “why would he want ‘racist’ and ‘evil war mongering murderers’ to wield unlimited power”?

JoeB131: “Government is the key to everything. We should surrender all rights and freedoms and submit to government because it is altruistic and pure”.

Also JoeB131: “President Trump is an evil racist, Bush lied people died, Dick Cheney was an evil war mongering animal, Mitch McConnell cheats people, Ted Cruz is a theocratic crazy, and on and on and on”.

Folks, you simply can’t make this shit up. It proves that Joey is a lonely little troll just looking for attention. If he truly believed any of the shit he cries about all Republicans, he would be a small government conservative looking to limit the size and power of government. Instead, he throws tantrums for massive, unconstitutional government with unlimited power.

A rational person would ask themselves “why would he want ‘racist’ and ‘evil war mongering murderers’ to wield unlimited power”?
JoeB is the epitome of a stupid Leftist.

What was racist was his language.
His “language” was, “I’m shutting down travel from China”. Nothing racist about it - except to you asshats suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

You fucking idiot...
Airlines had alread stopped running flights so he stopped jack shit.

You have been told this dozen times now... You must have been slow at school...

His “language” was, “I’m shutting down travel from China”. Nothing racist about it - except to you asshats suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

You fucking idiot...

You’re the idiot. We should have never shut down the economy. Go hide under your bed, coward.

You fucking idiot...

You’re the idiot. We should have never shut down the economy. Go hide under your bed, coward.
More people need to die for what? You're willing to sacrifice thousands of lives for monetary gain?

You mean youre actually glad that Drumpf called the virus a dem hoax and killed an unknown number of people as a result?
No. I’m glad President Trump shut down travel from China while you asshat Trump Derangement Syndrome leftists cried “racist”. Think of the lives he saved that you leftists tried to destroy.
He did not shut down travel from China, just restricted it. His followers believe anything he says without checking it.

At least Trump is coming up with cures. Nothing like that is coming from Biden's mouth.

yes, he came up with Hydrochloriquine, which ended up killing people, before he moved on to Lysol and Sunlight.

Well, I don't, which is why I vote against them now. Of course, Republicans aren't for small government. Government expands every time the Republicans get in. The last four Cabinet level positions were created by REPUBLICANS. Trump just signed off on a huge wealth redistribution package after he fucked up the economy.

The thing about the GOP is that it USED to be a good counterbalance to the Democrats up until about 1992 or so. After that, the crazies took it over.

85% of the people who get COVID-19 have mild to no symptoms. 10k or 20% of the deaths are people in long term nursing facilities. 94% had at least one underlying condition.

The media has caused this hysteria and idiot Leftists like JoeB and fat old gimpy foreigners like Dragon Lady believe it will kill us all.

Epitome of stupid.

Trump 2020: Granny was going to Die, anyway!

Forum List

Back