We should listen to the “experts”

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Remember folks...this jack-ass is literally considered an “expert” in every sense of the word.
5DE1C6AF-40FD-4009-9DCD-C115669667B5.png

He actually advocated for the least restrictive measures to “safeguard”. Thank goodness that day in and day out, President Trump illustrates real leadership by making the common sense decisions while ignoring the left-wing lunatics looking to burn the U.S. to the ground.

You mean youre actually glad that Drumpf called the virus a dem hoax and killed an unknown number of people as a result?
No. I’m glad President Trump shut down travel from China while you asshat Trump Derangement Syndrome leftists cried “racist”. Think of the lives he saved that you leftists tried to destroy.

You mean youre actually glad that Drumpf called the virus a dem hoax and killed an unknown number of people as a result?
No. I’m glad President Trump shut down travel from China while you asshat Trump Derangement Syndrome leftists cried “racist”. Think of the lives he saved that you leftists tried to destroy.
It took him a whole month to shut down travel from China and I didnt say it was racist. What was racist was his language. That incompetent fuck killed way more people pretending it was hoax before his dumb ass finally made a move on the crisis.

It took him a whole month to shut down travel from China and I didnt say it was racist. What was racist was his language. That incompetent fuck killed way more people pretending it was hoax before his dumb ass finally made a move on the crisis.
There are so many "competent" people who have destroyed others through their interpretations of perception over the years and recent decades. You were just not paying attention. By land, by sea and by air we have shut ourselves down. And we are paying ourselves off for the job well done. All of the men and women who helped to hurt others whether they were in the front or as conduits telling those who abuse in their glee that someone was doing something. Even if they did no wrong but vent. So to those who are/were beer drinkers....This Bud..errr..this Corona is for you! Good one... a play on words. We need to act more cordial to each other. Hopefully after this, we will.

The disease got here anyway and we now have more cases than any other country in the world. So "A" for effort, "F" for achievement?

Actually, what Trump did probably caused the virus to spread faster, as all these people came back in a panic before the doors shut, and brought the disease with them.

It's just a shame you have no idea WTF you're talking about.

What is it with the crazy left? When the AIDS virus became epidemic they rushed to protect the identity of the carriers who were spreading the disease. When the "homeless" problem on the left coast became evident with human shit and dirty needles on the streets, the left said leave them alone. Now the crazy left wants to lock up just about every American whether they show symptoms of the disease or not.

What is it with the crazy left? When the AIDS virus became epidemic they rushed to protect the identity of the carriers who were spreading the disease. When the "homeless" problem on the left coast became evident with human shit and dirty needles on the streets, the left said leave them alone. Now the crazy left wants to lock up just about every American whether they show symptoms of the disease or not.

They don't want to talk about how the Democrats passed a bill to eliminate Trump's ability to institute travel bans earlier this month. if Hillary were in charge today with the Democrat House, our country would be in serious trouble. The very last thing they'd do is stop immigrants and illegals from entering our country.

Let me guess. This is probably from some right wing rag.

Yep. Just like I thought....

"A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate PJ Media to be Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as numerous failed fact checks."

You dont sound very intelligent. We have HIPPA for a reason. Your medical history is just like any other privacy issue.

Let me guess. This is probably from some right wing rag.

Yep. Just like I thought....

"A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate PJ Media to be Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as numerous failed fact checks."

Ah yes, that commie leftist blame the messenger and not look at the message again. What other sites would you like to see? You do know your precious MSM constantly tells half truths and avoids telling you what Trump has done or is doing. January 30th is when WHO issued the warning, and January 30th is when Trump began to take action.

New Topics

Forum List

Back