We like children, but we love guns?

We Americans like our children, but we love our guns?
Domestic terrorism will continue within Texas and the remainder of the United States.
Respectfully, Supposn

No, we love our children but like our guns.

More importantly, we NEED our guns.

The authorities are now proven to be either corrupt or incompetent.

I am optimistic about the future.

But, only because I am a keen student of history and know the full story of our past.

Humans are heading in a good direction. It's not a direct path and we aren't all walking in the same direction.

But, time has a way of wearing away the jagged outcroppings of our nature and leaving behind the smooth, solid surfaces.
I sure hope so, but from i am seeing lately, there is a very large path leading straight to hell.

I am optimistic about the future.

But, only because I am a keen student of history and know the full story of our past.

Humans are heading in a good direction. It's not a direct path and we aren't all walking in the same direction.

But, time has a way of wearing away the jagged outcroppings of our nature and leaving behind the smooth, solid surfaces.
You’re much more optimistic than me. I too am a student of history and the history of the human race is not pretty.

You’re much more optimistic than me. I too am a student of history and the history of the human race is not pretty.

It's because it's not so pretty that I have hope.

We live longer, we are more literate, we have more educational opportunities than ever before. We are less likely to be killed in a violent manner than any other time since humans have existed.

We are so full of leisure time that instead of worrying about affording to put food in our mouths, we can spend all our free time wondering which gender will make us most fulfilled.

What a wonderful time to be alive!

UNIBLAB 6.png

It's because it's not so pretty that I have hope.

We live longer, we are more literate, we have more educational opportunities than ever before. We are less likely to be killed in a violent manner than any other time since humans have existed.

We are so full of leisure time that instead of worrying about affording to put food in our mouths, we can spend all our free time wondering which gender will make us most fulfilled.

What a wonderful time to be alive!

View attachment 649870
That certainly is optimistic and true, but there are also so much bad.

That certainly is optimistic and true, but there are also so much bad.

There will always be bad ... but, imagine how great things have to be that, for most people, literally the scariest things in our world are seeing someone drive too big of a car or address someone else by the wrong pronoun.

Our bar for "bad" these days is like a limbo stick at carnival ... how low can you go?!

248636-340x340-2-pictures-limbo-dancing.jpg

We have indoctrinated these children to hate America. Everyone is a racist and we are evil.We are going to burn up........aaaahhhhhhh

Now the 18 yr olds will kill you

Public skewls are nothing but indoctrination camps of hatred
We can now assume that you attended public schools.

So? Compare the money given DC by the various lobbying groups. You won’t find the NRA or gun manufacturers anywhere near the top.
thats because most of their money is spent on stuff that cant be tracked, like super-PAC donations.
But more important is their grading system, A to F on gun rights.

thats because most of their money is spent on stuff that cant be tracked, like super-PAC donations.
But more important is their grading system, A to F on gun rights.

It’s a minor lobby with little influence on DC. Old Joe should be bitching about the enormous influence by the big lobbyists. They are much more harmful to American interests than the NRA. However politicians and corporate media love to demonize the NRA. There are ulterior motives involved for the benefit of the oligarchy.

It’s a minor lobby with little influence on DC. Old Joe should be bitching about the enormous influence by the big lobbyists. They are much more harmful to American interests than the NRA. However politicians and corporate media love to demonize the NRA. There are ulterior motives involved for the benefit of the oligarchy.
obviously you didnt bother to read the article.

Also, Trump, Abbot, Cruz. They're all going there this friday to the NRA meeting, which means they're just as powerful as ever.

if guns dont kill people why did the nra ban guns for their convention? i know the secret service made them but couldnt the big man trump over rule them? seems guns do kill people

Forum List

Back