We like children, but we love guns?

2lyk1yt88j191.jpg

so school shootings are very very late abortions?
You assholes just spent two weeks crying how horrible life would be without the ability to kill your OWN CHILD up until or past their birth.

Stop with your crap. You want to kill your own fucking kids you ghoul. Abortions kill far more than guns every year. Your fucking outrage is falling on deaf ears.

I hope he or she has not produced any, myself.

I am optimistic about the future.

But, only because I am a keen student of history and know the full story of our past.

Humans are heading in a good direction. It's not a direct path and we aren't all walking in the same direction.

But, time has a way of wearing away the jagged outcroppings of our nature and leaving behind the smooth, solid surfaces.

I am optimistic about the future.

But, only because I am a keen student of history and know the full story of our past.

Humans are heading in a good direction. It's not a direct path and we aren't all walking in the same direction.

But, time has a way of wearing away the jagged outcroppings of our nature and leaving behind the smooth, solid surfaces.
Glad you're optimistic...it balances out my pessimism.

Not very many people own assault weapons.

The idiot cadre sure do love them some compound words, now don't they? Let me take a crack at it. Hmm? How's about 'peace' weapons or 'flower' weapons or 'sunrise over the beach' weapons. There, I fixed it for them. Don't go trespassing on their land, Jeb . . . they got themselves some flower weapons over there.

Guns trump lives in this country.

Certainly in places run by people like you. But, you want it that way, so it's not likely to change.

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat

Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat

Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat

Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat

Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat

Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat

Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat

Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat

Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat

Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat

Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent