We like children, but we love guns?

These kind of statements from the left after weeks of screaming about abortions being a right is pretty fucking grotesque.
2lyk1yt88j191.jpg

so school shootings are very very late abortions?

According to what I have heard and read they have found no record of this shooter having either any kind of criminal or mental health record if this is true how could he have been prevented from leaglly purchasing a gun? As I said on another thread the most intense thorough background check in the world won't find what isn't there.

i have yet to see the need for assault weapons....
Thank God the 2nd Amendment is not based on your ability to do so.

And can we stop using the dumbass term 'assault weapon'? If I attack you.and bash you in the head, the HAMMER I used to do so was the 'assault weapon' of choice.

An AR-15, a 9mm, a .22 rifle, a hammer, or a brick can all be used as 'assault weapons'.

zit reminds me of how during the LA riots years ago a man was arrested for smashing a truckers head, after he had been dragged out of semi by rioters, with a brick then was shown dancing around the man he had just tried to kill. The black judge dropped the charges against the black attempted murderer by declaring A BRICK IS NOT A WEAPON.
-- WTF? Try telling that to the truck driver in intensive care after getting his skull.bashed in by the brick this asdhole hit him with. Guess what?! If tbe truck driver would have died that brick would have been a MURDER WEAPON!

Like with the term 'baby' in regards to abortions, liberals have tried to control the definition of 'assault weapon' to mean semi-automatic or automatic rifles in their crusade to take the right of law-abiding citizens to own guns / bear arms away.

IMHO

We Americans like our children, but we love our guns?
Domestic terrorism will continue within Texas and the remainder of the United States.
Respectfully, Supposn
So given their love for abortion and their disdain for guns, you're saying that Democrats aren't Americans?

Domestic terrorism will continue within Texas and the remainder of the United States.
Respectfully, Supposn
You are too ignorant to understand the meaning of terrorism.

BLM and Antifa indulge in terrorism as their motive for all the violence they commit is political in nature

This is just a crazy Mo Fo killing kids because he is evil and crazy.

We Americans like our children, but we love our guns?
Respectfully, Supposn
We are just one gun law away from stopping mass shootings...right?

So what do you want this time?

Background checks?

They both passed em.

"Assault weapons" ban?

New York had one...and the shooter had a New York compliant rifle.

Standard capacity magazine ban?

New York had it.

So what is it...what is the next "just one more gun law" to utopia?

Forum List

Back