We know what happened with Paul Pelosi

So, that means he did not get attacked? No one has ever been attacked after opening their door to an assailant? Are you always this stupid or did we catch you on a bad day?

Prove that the police report, Pelosi being hospitalized, and the assailant in jail are all false. With video. Go.
Jim jonesing

Post it jack
LOL. Post what, retard?

As I said, we have the police report, Pelosi in the hospital, and the perp in jail. You are the one challenging that it did not happen.

So, show proof that none of it is true. With videos. Go.

Do you really think I am going to let you weasel out? I have dealt with retards like you before, asshole. :itsok:

You are again failing to think critically.

What was the whole operating theory behind the alleged Russian collusion?

The theory was that Trump colluded with Putin to help him win the election.

It turns out some Trump campaign people actually did collude with Russia. But for the sake of argument, we will stick to the claim Trump personally colluded and call that a left wing hoax.

Now lets take the right wing FTX hoax.

The operating theory here is that the Democrats and Ukrainian officials colluded to help the Democrats win the mid terms and the Ukrainians to get more aid.

Perfect match.

So you have a LOT of work to do to match all the other right wing hoaxes I listed.
You're characterization of the list as "Right wing" is more or less ludicrous.

First of all you don't know where to draw the line between right and left, nobody does. Secondly, if you're really the critical thinker you claim to be it would occur to you immediately that no one had taken a census of opinions at the time these things made the headlines to find out who held such an opinion and who didn't. In short you've fallen for your own trap and fallen victim to your own critique.
You do exhibit a better level of critical thinking than most people here, myself included.... But it doesn't take very much imagination simply to sway with the breeze of headline propaganda To compile a list you believe to be owned exclusively by one political group. That's a big hole in your thinking process.

Jo

As I said, I consistently expressed my doubts on this forum Trump personally colluded with Russia.

And so forth, and so on.

I do seem to recall that you expressed such doubt about Trump's involvement.
I'm not defending him by any means.
I think we probably just stumbled onto the opposite sides of a foolish quibble.
I jumped in with both gullible feet ( should have known better ) you pointed it out....I accept that. I have no interest in pursuing inaccuracy for any reason and will eventually respond to consistent reason.

Jo

You're characterization of the list as "Right wing" is more or less ludicrous.

First of all you don't know where to draw the line between right and left, nobody does. Secondly, if you're really the critical thinker you claim to be it would occur to you immediately that no one had taken a census of opinions at the time these things made the headlines to find out who held such an opinion and who didn't. In short you've fallen for your own trap and fallen victim to your own critique.
You do exhibit a better level of critical thinking than most people here, myself included.... But it doesn't take very much imagination simply to sway with the breeze of headline propaganda To compile a list you believe to be owned exclusively by one political group. That's a big hole in your thinking process.

Jo
Every one of those hoaxes have been propounded by people who self-identify as conservatives.

What's more, where possible, I listed which right wing media outlets pushed those hoaxes for the rubes to parrot.

I agree there are some hoaxes pushed by both ends of the spectrum. The 9/11 conspiracies, anti-vax conspiracies in general, and so forth.

But just because leftists push a small fraction of the hoaxes I listed, that does not negate the fact that right wingers have pushed all of them.

My overarching desire is for the rubes to actually pause and think before parroting what they are told. To stop stating the hoaxes as fact just because they want to bleev they are true or out of some sadistic desire to "own the libs".

The political temperature in this country would be greatly reduced if they did, and more people would flock to the conservative movement.

There are dark forces working to keep us all at each other's throats. "Divide and conquer".

Every American, left and right, can feel something is being stolen from them. They can't put their finger on it, but they sure as shit can feel it.

Then some fucking evil demagogues come along and tell them, "It's the Mexicans and Muslims!"

It isn't the Mexicans and Muslims. They are textbook scapegoats.

And boy oh boy does it keep us from seeing who is really ripping us off, even though they are hiding in plain sight.

It doesn't help the left and right wing propagandists don't give a shit about getting to the truth, even though that's supposed to be their fucking job.

The propagandists don't care how many bodies pile up so long as the rubes keep their eyes plastered to their screens and buy their merch and click the ads.

The media of all stripes have abdicated their roles. And without that, we are well and truly fucked. The media is the last barricade to chaos.

LOL. Post what, retard?

As I said, we have the police report, Pelosi in the hospital, and the perp in jail. You are the one challenging that it did not happen.

So, show proof that none of it is true. With videos. Go.

Do you really think I am going to let you weasel out? I have dealt with retards like you before, asshole. :itsok:
Police report says Peloser answered the door!! What confused you?

Every one of those hoaxes have been propounded by people who self-identify as conservatives.

What's more, where possible, I listed which right wing media outlets pushed those hoaxes for the rubes to parrot.

I agree there are some hoaxes pushed by both ends of the spectrum. The 9/11 conspiracies, anti-vax conspiracies in general, and so forth.

But just because leftists push a small fraction of the hoaxes I listed, that does not negate the fact that right wingers have pushed all of them.

My overarching desire is for the rubes to actually pause and think before parroting what they are told. To stop stating the hoaxes as fact just because they want to bleev they are true or out of some sadistic desire to "own the libs".

The political temperature in this country would be greatly reduced if they did, and more people would flock to the conservative movement.

There are dark forces working to keep us all at each other's throats. "Divide and conquer".

Every American, left and right, can feel something is being stolen from them. They can't put their finger on it, but they sure as shit can feel it.

Then some fucking evil demagogues come along and tell them, "It's the Mexicans and Muslims!"

And boy oh boy does it keep us from seeing who is really ripping us off, even though they are hiding in plain sight.

It doesn't help the left and right wing propagandists don't give a shit about getting to the truth, even though that's supposed to be their fucking job.

The propagandists don't care how many bodies pile up so long as the rubes keep their eyes plastered to their screens and buy their merch and click the ads.

The media of all stripes have abdicated their roles. And without that, we are well and truly fucked. The media is the last barricade to chaos.
Agree with everything you have written... except for your last line. Blaming the media is also an example of textbook scapegoating.

The media isn't one monolithic block. There are good guys and bad. Just like in every other professions. It is our responsibility to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Police report says Peloser answered the door!! What confused you?
Again, retard... so what if Pelosi opened the door to his assailant? I asked you once before ... Has no one ever been attacked after opening their door to an assailant?

A man is attacked because he opened the door and you immediately think this is some sort of homosexual foreplay? Are you a closet homo? Seems like it. Come out of the closet, already. We won't judge you.

I wondered before if you were always this stupid or did we catch you on a bad day. I wonder no more. You are this stupid.

So, your turn. Prove that the police report is false. Prove that Pelosi wasn't in the hospital. Prove that the perp is not in jail. In short, prove that the entire story is false. With videos.

I'll take a bet. You won't. You will try to wiggle out of it. Why do I know that? Because you are a lying piece of shit. That is what your kind does.

Again, retard... so what if Pelosi opened the door to his assailant? I asked you once before ... Has no one ever been attacked after opening their door to an assailant?

A man is attacked because he opened the door and you immediately think this is some sort of homosexual foreplay? Are you a closet homo? Seems like it. Come out of the closet, already. We won't judge you.

I wondered before if you were always this stupid or did we catch you on a bad day. I wonder no more. You are this stupid.

So, your turn. Prove that the police report is false. Prove that Pelosi wasn't in the hospital. Prove that the perp is not in jail. In short, prove that the entire story is false. With videos.

I'll take a bet. You won't. You will try to wiggle out of it. Why do I know that? Because you are a lying piece of shit. That is what your kind does.
You can’t be serious

Well, I called it. I said that a lying piece of shit would not be able to produce any evidence that the Pelosi assault was a hoax and you proved it.

Thanks for proving you are a lying piece of retard shit. Now, fuck off.
Peloser opened the door!!!! Hahaha hahaha

What else do you need?

Jussie? Hahaha

Last edited:

Trust me there is no shortage of conspiratorial bias on the left. Both ends of the spectrum have their faith driven elements that will compose the most fantastic elemental legend based on personal predilection. Honestly you're wasting time and energy trying to climb to that unreachable pinnacle of the moral high ground. You will find that it does not exist. You're on the right track.... Don't be distracted by mundane politics.

Jo

Trust me there is no shortage of conspiratorial bias on the left.
And now we come full circle.

List them.

Because I have my doubts the Left has come up with anywhere near as many hoaxes which are as loony as the right wing hoaxes have been.

I know the Left manufactures bullshit. I am well aware of it. But they are simply out-competed by the Right.

What I find is that the Left are champions of the lie of omission, which is bad enough. Both sides do it, and it is the constant lies of omission by Fox News which caused me to stop watching them a long time ago.

But when you get right down to it, the Left just can't compete when it comes to Jewish space lasers; gay prostitutes in their underwear attacking their gay victim over a wage dispute; satanic pedophile rings in the basement of pizza parlors involving household names of the opposing party; staged massacres of toddlers; placing the father of a member of their own party at the scene of a president's assassination; and so forth.

And it isn't like nameless loons who are propounding these whackadoo fucktard conspiracies. These are big name media figures doing this shit. And one of them was the President of the United States!

Last edited:
How do you know what time Paul Pelosi goes to bed, halftard? Btw, when door glass is shattered can it fall outside? HAR, HAR HAR.
Hey dumbfuck, that was the excuse you people gave at the start of this. Try to remember your story at least. Glass doesn’t fly that far from the point of contact in the opposite direction retard. Go get your next talking points.

Forum List

Back