We know what happened with Paul Pelosi

You are actually wondering why there was no alarm set in an occupied house? The answer evades you?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

My god, man! You just keep on embarrassing yourself. It's like there is no bottom to your stupidity.

Oh, the irony!
Hey asswipe, why wouldn’t the alarm be set at TWO AM? When Paul was supposedly “asleep”. You just keep showing what a retard you are dumbfuck. Keep posting. Embarrassing an arrogant know nothing like you is fun.

According to whom?

The same assholes who lied to the FISA court?

Your peeps ain't credible, dumbshit.
If they had actual footage of any break in, it would have been released long before now to end the speculation. They still refuse to release any footage.

The part that gets me about the self-righteous jackass is not the fact that he may have actually stated some pertinent facts here but the the idea that he's indignant about what might be some false news is absolutely hilarious. After the most monumental collection of lies and falsehoods that has ever hit the nation in its entire history over the past 6 years was perpetrated by the left someone like this jackass has no right to open his mouth at all.
Even more obvious is that no other leftie here has even bothered trying to defend “him”. Seems even they are embarrassed by his sad spin attempts.

What attack?
It would seem that if an 80+ year old Paul was hit in the head with a hammer with any real force behind it, he would have been killed. Not out of the hospital in under a week. As always, the coverup will end up just making things worse.

Sane people can see why the alarm didn't go off. Which is why Dim Lantern doesn't.
Hey dumbfuck, how does an alarm not go off if there was a break in? Now you’ll parrot Guano0000’s excuse that nobody turns their alarm on at 2am when “going to bed”.

It would seem that if an 80+ year old Paul was hit in the head with a hammer with any real force behind it, he would have been killed. Not out of the hospital in under a week. As always, the coverup will end up just making things worse.
He didn't die and so it's not an assault? Let me guess, you don't give those little gray cells too much of a workout, do you?

He didn't die and so it's not an assault? Let me guess, you don't give those little gray cells too much of a workout, do you?
Where did I say that moron? I never mentioned any sort of charges. Just stated a fact that you apparently are too stupid to process. No surprise there.

Hey dumbfuck, how does an alarm not go off if there was a break in? Now you’ll parrot Guano0000’s excuse that nobody turns their alarm on at 2am when “going to bed”.
How do you know what time Paul Pelosi goes to bed, halftard? Btw, when door glass is shattered can it fall outside? HAR, HAR HAR.

So you have video of an attack? Post it, otherwise you’re lying
... a retard that worships an orange con man wants proof. :auiqs.jpg:

LOL Nope. Sorry, retard. No videos but we do have police reports. Pelosi is in the hospital and the suspect is in jail.

Now, your turn. Prove that none of it happened. With videos. Go.

Yes we do and that says Peloser opened the door. Oops

Now explain how he could have been under attack?
So, that means he did not get attacked? No one has ever been attacked after opening their door to an assailant? Are you always this stupid or did we catch you on a bad day?

Prove that the police report, Pelosi being hospitalized, and the assailant in jail are all false. With video. Go.

Forum List

Back