We know what happened with Paul Pelosi

LOL. Post what, retard?

As I said, we have the police report, Pelosi in the hospital, and the perp in jail. You are the one challenging that it did not happen.

So, show proof that none of it is true. With videos. Go.

Do you really think I am going to let you weasel out? I have dealt with retards like you before, asshole. :itsok:
Now just to slap you and your ilk some more, Pelosi didn’t even spend a week “in the hospital” after a “skull fracture from a hammer attack”

Awfully quick release for an 80+ year old attacked with a hammer causing a fractured skull....

Now just to slap you and your ilk some more, Pelosi didn’t even spend a week “in the hospital” after a “skull fracture from a hammer attack”

Awfully quick release for an 80+ year old attacked with a hammer causing a fractured skull....
They don't keep patients in hospital any longer then they have to, dope. You'll find out when they admit you to the psyche ward.

Imagine hating a political person so much that you take delight in their spouse being beaten nearly to death.

What a sad state the grand ol' party has sunk to.
You don’t seem to understand that conservatives are tired of seeing the DOJ cover up or whitewash stories embarrassing to high level Democrats just before elections. Democrats like Hunter Biden, Nancy and Paul Pelosi and Hillary Clinton.

To make things even worse if a Trump supporter is even rumored to have done something bad, it makes the news 24/7 for at least a week If not a month. Then chances are the story is found to be false.

You don’t seem to understand that conservatives are tired of seeing the DOJ cover up or whitewash stories embarrassing to high level Democrats just before elections. Democrats like Hunter Biden, Nancy and Paul Pelosi and Hillary Clinton.

To make things even worse if a Trump supporter is even rumored to have done something bad, it makes the news 24/7 for at least a week If not a month. Then chances are the story is found to be false.
That's because the mob ooerated by gangster Trump are a bunch of criminals. Half of Trump's administration should be facing indictment, including him.

Dems are actually homophobic. This is fascinating to me.

They always accuse the other side of being what they are.

That's because the mob ooerated by gangster Trump are a bunch of criminals. Half of Trump's administration should be facing indictment, including him.
You have just described the Biden administration.

Trump is the most investigated man in the history of our nation and has yet to be criminally charged. Perhaps he is actually squeaky clean.

Dems really showing their asses on this one.

The FBI lies for PAUL PELOSI?

DEMS LIE AND SAY LEPAGE IS MAGA.

For what reason? To hide that Paul Pelosi likes cock? So what? I thought that didnt matter to you fake fucks.

Prove it. Prove that the DOJ has covered up stories embarrassing to Dems.

Then show how that is related to you retards taking delight in an old man being beaten up in his home. Go.

The guy had great medical care. Why is it that surprising, retard?

But, go ahead. Prove that he wasn't really hurt. The entire thing was a fake. Go.

After intro vid starts at 1:57. Pelosi opened the door then walked back into his house, police were there when Depape hit him with hammer and FBI tried to cover it up

An 80-year-old man opens the door and is assaulted and the right-wing retards immediately claim it has to be a homosexual tryst.

For closet Republicans, every male encounter leads to gay sex. At least that is what they fantasize about. No wonder they are always so angry.

Poor frustrated right-wingers. If it is so tempting, do it already. Go have gay sex. We won't judge. :itsok:

The guy had great medical care. Why is it that surprising, retard?

But, go ahead. Prove that he wasn't really hurt. The entire thing was a fake. Go.
How does that work?

God saved him?

Dems really showing their asses on this one.

The FBI lies for PAUL PELOSI?

DEMS LIE AND SAY LEPAGE IS MAGA.

For what reason? To hide that Paul Pelosi likes cock? So what? I thought that didnt matter to you fake fucks.
To me I couldn’t care less if Paul Pelosi has either boyfriends or girlfriends on the side. I don’t even care if Nancy Pelosi has girlfriends or boyfriends on the side. The only time I would care is if they are Chinese or Russian spies.

I do care when the FBI investigations of crimes are whitewashes or coverups and evidence is ignored because it may embarrass some important Democrat.

I want to live in a well functioning constitutional republic, not a modern day Yankee banana republic run by corrupt Democrats and their DOJ and FBI lackeys.

1669599398224.jpeg

Last edited:
To me I couldn’t care less if Paul Pelosi has either boyfriends or girlfriends on the side. I don’t even care if Nancy Pelosi has girlfriends or boyfriends on the side.

I do care when the FBI investigations of crimes are whitewashes or evidence is ignored because it may embarrass someone.

Exactly! The FBI lied to provide POLITICAL COVER.

I fucking guarantee they would not do the same for you or me.

To me I couldn’t care less if Paul Pelosi has either boyfriends or girlfriends on the side. I don’t even care if Nancy Pelosi has girlfriends or boyfriends on the side.

I do care when the FBI investigations of crimes are whitewashes or evidence is ignored because it may embarrass someone.
Acting above the law

Forum List

Back