We know what happened with Paul Pelosi

It appears this mystery evades you like it did another tard in this topic a few pages back.

Huh. Not a critical thinking brain cell among the lot of you.

Sad.

$6MM home in a democrat shithole, literally, of a city -- and she takes her security with her....sure

The video is click bait.
There is no new CCTV video anywhere in the story.
There is nothing in this video that has not already been told.

$6MM home in a democrat shithole, literally, of a city -- and she takes her security with her....sure
That is correct. Pelosi's security was with her in Washington DC. All that was physically present at her home in Cali was a security feed which is recorded in Washington DC. That feed was not actively monitored while she was in DC, but it was recording and the playback showed DePape breaking into the house.

And when that recording is released to the public after the court proceedings, you are all going to have cum on your faces from masturbating to this bogus gay fantasy.

Man, you really, really should read this whole topic. You are making a fool of yourself, and I am getting tired of having to debunk the same old horseshit in the same topic over and over.

Except for one thing; Conservatives (or the right) have about 20,000 jerks and despicable human beings who sometimes open their mouths, while the left has roughly 40 million angry, hateful, hypocrites who are a serious pox on this nation. ----------- And how come it never bothers you how dishonest is the mainstream media that covers up every single one of the left’s scandals or lies? . . Since you are in a “judging” mood here today, I thought I would ask.
So, somewhere some liberal was not nice? That's your issue? What has that got to do with Paul Pelosi being beaten nearly to death?

Today's topic is: Do you condone violence meted out to Pelosi? Or, do you think he deserves it since his wife is a liberal? Let's focus on that, shall we?

So, somewhere some liberal was not nice? That's your issue? What has that got to do with Paul Pelosi being beaten nearly to death?

Today's topic is: Do you condone violence meted out to Pelosi? Or, do you think he deserves it since his wife is a liberal? Let's focus on that, shall we?
My issue is no cops cams playing in public. Let’s see this incident

My issue is no cops cams playing in public. Let’s see this incident
The video won't be released until after the court proceedings are concluded.

For what should be obvious reasons but probably elude you like they did the other tard who was baffled by this earlier in the topic.

Once the videos are released, you are going to be caught with cum on your face for having bought into this gay fantasy of yours.

Making fun the same as gloating over an 80-year-old man being beaten almost to death?

You poor Nazis. You are so misunderstood, aren't you? :itsok:
Maybe they shouldn't of tried to cover it up. I tell you what, you loons are violent. Just found out it was a non binary loon that shot up that club last weekend.

The video won't be released until after the court proceedings are concluded.

For what should be obvious reasons but probably elude you like they did the other tard who was baffled by this earlier in the topic.

Once the videos are released, you are going to be caught with cum on your face for having bought into this gay fantasy of yours.
You guys are well versed in releasing the video after all the accusations have been front page for months and the not guilty comes out 6 months later on page 33.

Maybe they shouldn't of tried to cover it up. I tell you what, you loons are violent. Just found out it was a non binary loon that shot up that club last weekend.
Man, are you idiots going to be embarrassed when the body cam and Capitol police video blow your stupid gay fantasy out of the water.

Oh, wait.

You won't be embarrassed. You sadistic fucks have no sense of shame, and you will have rushed back to your propagandists to gorge on the next pile of bullshit they feed you.

You guys are well versed in releasing the video after all the accusations have been front page page and the not guilty comes out 6 months later on page 33.
This is exactly what I am trying to prevent, idiot.

Your propagandists created a gay fantasy withing HOURS of the attack, built out of THIN AIR.

And just look all the parroting tards running with that hoax!

When the truth finally comes out, they are all going to be found with dried cum on their stupid, mouth-breathing faces.

I did focus on your topic. . Here is what I responded to of yours >> "Imagine hating a political person so much that you take delight in their spouse being beaten nearly to death. . What a sad state the grand ol' party has sunk to."

You are accusing the republican party of having devolved into people of the kind who cheer Paul Pelosi's beating. . And I pointed out to you that one or two haters does not define a party, ---- and if we are going to count the creeps, losers and radicals in each party the Dem miscreants and idiots outnumber the Repubs of that nature by a margin of 40 million to 20 thousand. --- IOW, don't make stupid statements if you do not want to be called out on them.

Last edited:
You are actually wondering why there was no alarm set in an occupied house? The answer evades you?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

My god, man! You just keep on embarrassing yourself. It's like there is no bottom to your stupidity.

Oh, the irony!
Sane people can see why the alarm didn't go off. Which is why Dim Lantern doesn't.

Man, are you idiots going to be embarrassed when the body cam and Capitol police video blow your stupid gay fantasy out of the water.

Oh, wait.

You won't be embarrassed. You sadistic fucks have no sense of shame, and you will have rushed back to your propagandists to gorge on the next pile of bullshit they feed you.
Lol, I could careless what he does. But you loons would go absolutely ape shit if happened to a Republicans spouse.

I did focus on your topic. Here is what I responded to of yours >> "Imagine hating a political person so much that you take delight in their spouse being beaten nearly to death. . What a sad state the grand ol' party has sunk to."

You are accusing the republican party of having devolved into people of the kind who cheer Paul Pelosi's beating. . And I pointed out to you that one or two haters does not define a party, ---- and if we are going to count the creeps, losers and radicals in each party the Dem miscreants and idiots outnumber the Repubs of that nature by a margin of 40 million to 20 thousand. --Don't make stupid statements if you do not want to be called out on them.
Let's not forget, the attacker is an illegal immigrant. That her policies protected him.

This is exactly what I am trying to prevent, idiot.

Your propagandists created a gay fantasy withing HOURS of the attack, built out of THIN AIR.

And just look all the parroting tards running with that hoax!

When the truth finally comes out, they are all going to be found with dried cum on their stupid, mouth-breathing faces.
You're trying to reason with lumps who think a turkey this year is $10/lb because they've been spoon fed a load of horseshit on Fox.

"WAAAAAAAAAAH! I can't afford Thanksgiving this year because of Biden & those lousy no good lowlife libtards"!

Amazing.

Forum List

Back