We have become cowards

The same sort of people that think petulant child is better than a potted plant
That’s me and I am not an expert in sexually transmitted diseases? Who is your ideal candidate? Don’t say some Libertarian who has zero chance. What GOP or Democratic Party candidate would you be OK with?

That’s me and I am not an expert in sexually transmitted diseases? Who is your ideal candidate? Don’t say some Libertarian who has zero chance. What GOP or Democratic Party candidate would you be OK with?

I cannot think of a single Dem I would be ok with, but I do not really follow them all.

I guess for a Repub if you put a gun to my head how about Justin Amash?

This is just one example. Another is electing a potted plant to run our country. Don’t talk down to me, loser.
Biden was elected by a corrupt media that told endless lies about Donald Trump. People made the mistake of believing CNN, MSNBC. CBS, NPR, NY Times and The Washington Pest. That is gullibility, not cowardice.
When you take that Logic course, take Remedial English with it.

Biden was elected by a corrupt media that told endless lies about Donald Trump. People made the mistake of believing CNN, MSNBC. CBS, NPR, NY Times and The Washington Pest. That is gullibility, not cowardice.
When you take that Logic course, take Remedial English with it.
Its cowardice on our part to allow it. Remedial English? Logic is taught in Philosophy you inbred loser.

This is inexcusable. As a father of two daughters I am both angry and ashamed at my fellow Americans. We have become a nation of pussies and wimps.

If I were on that train I would have beaten the living hell out of that rapist.

The Rapist here was a young , black male. One of America's sacred cows.

If someone were to have beat on him- or kill him- they would be concerned that they would end up as Eric Chauvin's roommate.

That's really not much of an excuse, but people do look out for themselves. The fact that this happened on a railroad car- a liberal setting- isn't that surprising.

The US has committed enough atrocities that if one believed in such things our fate was sealed a long time ago
Bullshit. All nations have committed what can be described as "atrocities" and if you are a citizen you are as responsible for them as anyone else. Idiotic to claim that crimes committed by individuals demean the Nation as a whole.

Bullshit. All nations have committed what can be described as "atrocities" and if you are a citizen you are as responsible for them as anyone else. Idiotic to claim that crimes committed by individuals demean the Nation as a whole.
The crimes committed by the fucking government do diminish thew nation as a whole

Oh, youre talking about people who are dead. What does those people have to do with us in 2021? In 2021 we have the moral high ground.
Our history is what defines us.

But your too thick to get that.

This is inexcusable. As a father of two daughters I am both angry and ashamed at my fellow Americans. We have become a nation of pussies and wimps.

If only Americans could carry guns it would stop all crime.

I find it funny that you think it has changed over the past fifty years. Women were tought to yell fire instead of rape as far back as the fifties. It is not that people are cowards they are ambivalent. The city is a cold harsh place. This does not happen as often in smaller towns where everyone knows everyone. That would not happen where I live. We all know each other where I spend most my time. I leave thousands of dollars of fishing tackle in my boat and the bed of my truck over night and it is always there in the morning. Never so much as lost a single bandit or spoon. On the other hand at my place in the city I empty my car and leave the door s unlocked so my window s don't get broke for them to find out there is nothing worth stealing.

Hard to believe. Shameful.

Its cowardice on our part to allow it. Remedial English? Logic is taught in Philosophy you inbred loser.
Part of the cowardice we have is not taking the people who promote this insanity to task. None of them have been attacked or killed. Face it. That is quite a jump in reality to do do it. They are even starting to impoverish us. That is the reset. That is globalism. America must be reduced. And incredibly there is a good percentage of the population who are willing to see it happen as they vote for the elites who do this.

Our history does NOT define us. If it did, everyone would be slaughtering germans right now.
Of course it does.

Action reveals character and the actions of the US government are far from wholesome

Our history does NOT define us. If it did, everyone would be slaughtering germans right now.
I second this and not just because of my being part German, but because we have nothing to do with how things used to be because we weren't even here back in them days to begin with.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back