We have become cowards

I second this and not just because of my being part German, but because we have nothing to do with how things used to be because we weren't even here back in them days to begin with.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Then the two of you are destined to repeat the mistakes of the past.

Knowing about history will give you an idea of what needs to be kept around and what needs to be buried if burying it is even possible.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
So history informs and defines our future.

Sounds like what I've been sating all along

This is inexcusable. As a father of two daughters I am both angry and ashamed at my fellow Americans. We have become a nation of pussies and wimps.

If I were on that train I would have beaten the living hell out of that rapist.
Have we become like New Yorkers? Look out the window and watch as a woman in the alley get stabbed to death. Not in my alley!

Of course it does.

Action reveals character and the actions of the US government are far from wholesome
So you believe that we should be killing Germans today for what they did in the 40's?

Do you see how your stupid ideas dont hold up to scrutiny?

So you believe that we should be killing Germans today for what they did in the 40's?

Do you see how your stupid ideas dont hold up to scrutiny?
You once again display your dull intellect.

History defines us what and we do is a reflection of our character

Actions speak louder than words

The USA has no claim on the moral high ground. Our actions around the world tell us this. We prop up tin pot dictators like Hussein and Noriega then we pretend we are doing other countries a favor by getting rid of them. We try to overthrow democratically chosen governments, we spy on our own citizens. We kill civilians with complete disregard for their rights

In fact we are the most warlike country of the modern era.

These things tell the rest of the world who we are. Oh sure we give lip service to rights and democracy blah blah blah but we're also working to overthrow governments and giving arms and money to fucking criminals.

Germany will always be known as the country that produced Hitler and instigated the Holocaust.

The USA has no claim on the moral high ground. Our actions around the world tell us this. We prop up tin pot dictators like Hussein and Noriega then we pretend we are doing other countries a favor by getting rid of them. We try to overthrow democratically chosen governments, we spy on our own citizens. We kill civilians with complete disregard for their rights

These things tell the rest of the world who we are. Oh sure we give lip service to rights and democracy blah blah blah but we're also working to overthrow governments and giving arms and money to fucking criminals.

Germany will always be known as the country that produced Hitler and instigated the Holocaust.
Youre going to break your back with all these word gymnastics youre trying to employ to justify your insane position. Admit it, youre stupid ideas dont hold up to scrutiny.

It's called history. Educate yourself
Look you stupid son of a bitch

Mankind was brutal way back when...............EVERYONE was you dumb mother fucker, not just in North Amer.Even injuns slaughtered others you stupid pos

You wouldn't be here today if what happened didn't happen

How GD stupid to think like that

Why are you conflating what our Govt does with what a normal good citizen should do when a woman near them is being attacked? It doesn't make any logical sense, old man.

Youre going to break your back with all these word gymnastics youre trying to employ to justify your insane position. Admit it, youre stupid ideas dont hold up to scrutiny.
Only to people who can't think past the literal.

Denial of history is beyond ludicrous.

And I never said we should still be killing Germans that's 100% your fiction.

So don't make shit up then attribute your statement to me just so you can argue against it.

Why are you conflating what our Govt does with what a normal good citizen should do when a woman near them is being attacked? It doesn't make any logical sense, old man.
Because people are people in a small group or a large group.

I though that should be obvious.

Look you stupid son of a bitch

Mankind was brutal way back when...............EVERYONE was you dumb mother fucker, not just in North Amer.Even injuns slaughtered others you stupid pos

You wouldn't be here today if what happened didn't happen

How GD stupid to think like that

Which is why I said no country can ever claim a moral high ground.

And if i wasn't here today I would never know so that's a fucking stupid reason to justify past crimes.

Which is why I said no country can ever claim a moral high ground.

And if i wasn't here today I would never know so that's a fucking stupid reason to justify past crimes.
Not justifying shit. The past is the past.......................13 soldiers blown up for nothing sure is a GD crime.Start there

Forum List

Back