We have become cowards

This is inexcusable. As a father of two daughters I am both angry and ashamed at my fellow Americans. We have become a nation of pussies and wimps.

If I were on that train I would have beaten the living hell out of that rapist.

The shithead that did it was a Negro.

BLM and ANTIFA would have burned down your house and half the city with it.

7-11s and Targets would have been looted nationwide.

The Democrat prosecutor would have charged you with a hate crime in addition to assault.

The FBI would have investigated you for being a White Supremacist.

You would have been sued.

Black men are entitled to rape because their ancestors were slaves, doncha know?

Not justifying shit. The past is the past.......................13 soldiers blown up for nothing sure is a GD crime.Start there
Why not start at the beginning?

The past is what defines us be that as a person or as a nation.

This train incident is nothing new. There have always been people who will watch a crime be committed and do nothing in fact those people have always outnumbered the people who would step up.

So saying was have become cowards is a false premise.

Why not start at the beginning?

The past is what defines us be that as a person or as a nation.

This train incident is nothing new. There have always been people who will watch a crime be committed and do nothing in fact those people have always outnumbered the people who would step up.

So saying was have become cowards is a false premise.
Wrong. If this happens in 1950, my guess is that dude gets his ass kicked. We have wussified the country but saying gender is a social construct and men aren't allowed to act like men anymore.

Jesus how fucking dense are you?

Educate yourself on sociology and group dynamics and you'll learn that human behavior is pretty much the same everywhere
Bullshit it is. We see many stories of persons sacrificing themselves to save and or help others. You cannot broad brush this to world history or US history of sociology. 9/11 is a perfect example of people sacrificing themselves to save others. You are the dense one, old man. And you're a coward.

Wrong. If this happens in 1950, my guess is that dude gets his ass kicked. We have wussified the country but saying gender is a social construct and men aren't allowed to act like men anymore.
Yeah then why didn't someone save Kitty Genovese's life in 1964?

Why did people in the 50's allow Blacks to be beaten and lynched?

Shall I go on?

Bullshit it is. We see many stories of persons sacrificing themselves to save and or help others. You cannot broad brush this to world history or US history of sociology. 9/11 is a perfect example of people sacrificing themselves to save others. You are the dense one, old man. And you're a coward.
World history is nothing but sociology.

And like I said the people who will do nothing will always outnumber the ones who might step up.

Yeah then why didn't someone save Kitty Genovese's life in 1964?

Why did people in the 50's allow Blacks to be beaten and lynched?

Shall I go on?
They didn't. You are cherry picking. Pee Wee Reese also stood shoulder to shoulder with Jackie Robinson as did Ralph Branca (two became lifelong friends).

Spare me your outrage. There were many good people too not just bad ones.

They didn't. You are cherry picking. Pee Wee Reese also stood shoulder to shoulder with Jackie Robinson as did Ralph Branca (two became lifelong friends).

Spare me your outrage. There were many good people too not just bad ones.
Of course they did. It went on for years and years before anyone stood up.

And you're the one labeling people as good and bad not me.

The fact is more people will do nothing and few do something. That is an undeniable fact of human behavior.

There has never been a time in the history of this country where the numbers were reversed.

So you see we have not become "cowards" the fact is that as people the "cowards" as you call them will always outnumber those who will act.

So it seems you're the one with the misplaced outrage here

Of course they did. It went on for years and years before anyone stood up.

And you're the one labeling people as good and bad not me.

The fact is more people will do nothing and few do something. That is an undeniable fact of human behavior.

There has never been a time in the history of this country where the numbers were reversed.

So you see we have not become "cowards" the fact is that as people the "cowards" as you call them will always outnumber those who will act.

So it seems you're the one with the misplaced outrage here
I disagree that more will do nothing. Duh.

The last sentence is simply untrue. If that were true we would still have slavery and Germany would rule Europe. You are a fucking idiot.

How many people do you think it took to outlaw slavery?

Far less than the number of people in the country.

Forum List

Back