We have become cowards

No nation has any moral high ground.

Every government that has ever existed has committed crimes against humanity.
The better nations have higher moral ground than shit nations, obviously. You say a lot of dumb shit. :cuckoo:

Even as far back as the 18th century, when this nation was founded, there were people who believed slavery was an abomination and actively worked to undermine. So while I don't disagree that slavery, racism, prejudice, bigotry, etc were horrible for blacks, I'm not ready to blame ALL of America for it. In the end it was Americans who fought to end it.
Was it against the Law to own slaves?
Was Jim Crow segregation against the Law?

The better nations have higher moral ground than shit nations, obviously. You say a lot of dumb shit. :cuckoo:
Not one government exists that has not committed crimes against humanity so none can claim any moral high ground

Not one government exists that has not committed crimes against humanity so none can claim any moral high ground

The "well we are not as bad as _______________ (fill in the blank) is a pretty weak argument that is for sure

Slavery will be his answer because he is a leftist retard. It happened 200 yrs ago but he doesn’t care
I sure hope that isnt his answer because, all the people who were responsible for that are dead. You cant put them blame of slavery on the US in 2021. In 2021, we have the moral high ground.

Slavery will be his answer because he is a leftist retard. It happened 200 yrs ago but he doesn’t care

how about using our own citizens for experiments they never agreed to. Or do they not count since most were black?

I sure hope that isnt his answer because, all the people who were responsible for that are dead. You cant put them blame of slavery on the US in 2021. In 2021, we have the moral high ground.
You’re applying logic to an illogical leftist pussy

how about using our own citizens for experiments they never agreed to. Or do they not count since most were black?
You calling me a racist? Don’t go there dickhead. Find one racist post from me on this site and I will leave forever if you cannot you leave forever. Deal?

Forum List

Back