Zone1 We Catholics have the Best Pope We Could Ever ask for--Jesus Himself

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
Forget Francis and the imposters who came before him.

This is what I believe today, subject to change but I doubt this changes..

When 1958 came along and anti-Catholics took over the Vatican, well, Pius XII was gone (to meet Jesus) and so---

I am still a Sedevacantist, one who believes that the Chair of St Peter is vacant. But I say the Chair is only vacant of a HUMAN pope. I say Jesus has taken over Himself. Why wouldn't He? He said that He would protect His Church, that the gates of Hell itself would not prevail against it (Mt 16:18)

And He knows more about what happened at Vatican II than ANYONE...

If I have said anything here that a certified theologian finds to be in error, I can be convinced otherwise but as of right now, this is where I'm at and I don't see myself budging from it any time soon.

Selling a religious denomination by saying that the head of it is an imposter is a tough sell.

There were no imposters (not like the last 5 or 6 anyhow) up until 1958

And if the Catholic Church is indeed the Church Christ founded and I KNOW that it is,

it does not have to sell anything. People who love Jesus will investigate it. Those who don't, won't

And if the Catholic Church is indeed the Church Christ founded and I KNOW that it is,

it does not have to sell anything. People who love Jesus will investigate it. Those who don't, won't
The Pope is just the bishop of Rome. Why let it get to you so much? The current guy is certainly questionable but he won’t be there forever.

So, you are saying that unless you investigate Catholicism you don't love Jesus?

Really?

What about the apostles, were they Catholic? Did they love Jesus even though they were not Catholic?

Methinks, you border on cultish thinking. Any person or organization that is raised above God becomes your god.

The Pope is just the bishop of Rome. Why let it get to you so much? The current guy is certainly questionable but he won’t be there forever.

who says I let it get to me?

I don't. the only thing I am irritated about is how the changes since V2 have adversely affected me and others spiritually.

THAT is a long story but most Catholics, esp the ones who know what a NON novus ordo Mass is ... know what I'm saying

So, you are saying that unless you investigate Catholicism you don't love Jesus?

Really?

What about the apostles, were they Catholic? Did they love Jesus even though they were not Catholic?

Methinks, you border on cultish thinking. Any person or organization that is raised above God becomes your god.
This is absolutely NUTS.

The Apostles were the first Catholics. Only someone who doesn't know where the TRUE Church is would say something like this.

And yes, I do believe that thsoe who love Jesus will want to know the history of Christianity. . seems to me that anyone who loves Jesus would want to know ALL about Him, including His history in the world

Protestants are SOOOO far away

from Christ's Church

They don't even begin to think they should investigate WHERE that Church is... so smug in their certainty that they have found ALL of the truth RE Jesus they could possibly want ...
and no one else can tell them a thing...

That's creepy to me... Sorry, just telling my truth

Really?

He talk nothing about Truth. He only idolizes HIS church. It is his cult

This is absolutely NUTS.

The Apostles were the first Catholics. Only someone who doesn't know where the TRUE Church is would say something like this.

And yes, I do believe that thsoe who love Jesus will want to know the history of Christianity. . seems to me that anyone who loves Jesus would want to know ALL about Him, including His history in the world
For the first 280 years of Christianity, the Catholic church did not exist.

You do realize this, right?

They met in private homes so as not to be seen, otherwise they would have been killed for their faith.

Protestants are SOOOO far away

from Christ's Church

They don't even begin to think they should investigate WHERE that Church is... so smug in their certainty that they have found ALL of the truth RE Jesus they could possibly want ...
and no one else can tell them a thing...

That's creepy to me... Sorry, just telling my truth
What points of Martin Luther do you disagree with?

For example, do you think people should buy their way out of purgatory, etc.?

You admit that the Left has infiltrated your church. Well guess what, the Left has infiltrated a good number of Protestant churches as well. This is why you don't follow an organization or a personality, you follow God.

After all, religious leaders nailed Jesus to a cross.

We Catholics have the Best Pope We Could Ever ask for--Jesus Himself​

He hasn't been very communicative for the past 2,000 odd years. Perhaps someone who knows how to tweet would be better?

Forget Francis and the imposters who came before him.

This is what I believe today, subject to change but I doubt this changes..

When 1958 came along and anti-Catholics took over the Vatican, well, Pius XII was gone (to meet Jesus) and so---

I am still a Sedevacantist, one who believes that the Chair of St Peter is vacant. But I say the Chair is only vacant of a HUMAN pope. I say Jesus has taken over Himself. Why wouldn't He? He said that He would protect His Church, that the gates of Hell itself would not prevail against it (Mt 16:18)

And He knows more about what happened at Vatican II than ANYONE...

If I have said anything here that a certified theologian finds to be in error, I can be convinced otherwise but as of right now, this is where I'm at and I don't see myself budging from it any time soon.
Lovely that you are happy believing such tripe and onions . If it helps you to be calm and content , good luck . But remember that the Essene monk wanted no church and he and his so called dad could not prevent a mutiny in the ranks . Neither have been winners yet .

Lovely that you are happy believing such tripe and onions . If it helps you to be calm and content , good luck . But remember that the Essene monk wanted no church and he and his so called dad could not prevent a mutiny in the ranks . Neither have been winners yet .
no idea what this nonsense is about the essene monk

But once you know Jesus and His beautiful Church... you don't care..

What points of Martin Luther do you disagree with?

For example, do you think people should buy their way out of purgatory, etc.?

You admit that the Left has infiltrated your church. Well guess what, the Left has infiltrated a good number of Protestant churches as well. This is why you don't follow an organization or a personality, you follow God.

After all, religious leaders nailed Jesus to a cross.
the implication being that if a person follows God, as you say, he will DITCH the Catholic Church!

Right... I'm going to abandon the Church Christ Himself established on Earth! Well, you are free to do that. I will not.

Forum List

Back