We all know that Trump is wanting an impeachment charge...give it to him Nancy

If I hear one more time, the reason why the cowardly Dem's will not start an impeachment inquiry I'm gonna scream. See this is the problem I have with people in this country...we live toooo gotdamn much in the past..Watergate and Clinton was decades ago, Nancy. No internet, no 25 hour news, times have changed. Praying for Trump is not enough, dear...we need to impeach the bitch and call it a day, even if the senate passes, at least we can say we tried.
You can’t impeach because you lost an election lol .. careful you might find your self in jail for treason if you keep up your rants

If I hear one more time, the reason why the cowardly Dem's will not start an impeachment inquiry I'm gonna scream. See this is the problem I have with people in this country...we live toooo gotdamn much in the past..Watergate and Clinton was decades ago, Nancy. No internet, no 25 hour news, times have changed. Praying for Trump is not enough, dear...we need to impeach the bitch and call it a day, even if the senate passes, at least we can say we tried.
You can’t impeach because you lost an election lol .. careful you might find your self in jail for treason if you keep up your rants
Don't be stupier than you have...

Oh, it's you.

Never mind, too late.

Oh, please do!

Oh, it's you.

Never mind, too late.
Lol I’m stupid .. you want to impeach because your feelings are hurt ha

Oh, it's you.

Never mind, too late.
Yes. You're stupid.

It's easy to tell because you believe that nonsense.

Oh, it's you.

Never mind, too late.
Yes. You're stupid.

Who’s your president?

Oh, it's you.

Never mind, too late.
Yes. You're stupid.

Lol, you want to impeach a duly elected president, because your little feelings got hurt.

Who’s your president?
xlk4gf2477wx.png

It would help if you had an impeachable offense but you do not.

he won fair and square boy go ahead and scream about it. HE is probably gonna win again

Oh, it's you.

Never mind, too late.
Yes. You're stupid.

Who’s your president?
The guy who told a national TV audience he wants to fuck his own daughter is my president. Any other questions?
trump dating ivanka - Bing video

Oh, it's you.

Never mind, too late.
Yes. You're stupid.

Who’s your president?
The guy who told a national TV audience he wants to fuck his own daughter is my president. Any other questions?
Yeah he never said that

Oh, it's you.

Never mind, too late.
Yes. You're stupid.

Who’s your president?
Satire and that wasn’t the quote lol so sad

Your ignorance is overwhelming. Anti-government rants are covered under “freedom of speech” and are in no way illegal.

Treason is defined in your criminal code as “giving aid and comfort to the enemy during a time of declared war”. Unless your helping the Taliban, there’s no potential for a treason charge.

The impeachment is because Trump is a criminal who conspired with your enemies, not because Democrats lost the election. Even if Trump is impeached and removed from office, Pence would be President and Republicans would still control the Senate.

Mueller didn’t say “no collusion”, he said there was”insufficient evidence” to convict on conspiracy. Not “no evidence”, just not enough evidence. But there is more than enough evidence of obstruction which is ongoing.

Nothing wrong with starting an impeachment inquiry...but you and I know that the GOP led Senate as it now stands would never ever ever vote to convict....they'd cheer donnie if he shot their own relatives on 5th Ave in broad daylight.

Forum List

Back