We all know that Trump is wanting an impeachment charge...give it to him Nancy

Been there done that. They have nothing. It’s a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you can say that you are either lying about reading it or you didn't understand it.
Show me one voting machine these Russians voted on.
All they did was spread malicious gossip. So many people were doing it the Russians didn't even make a dent.
They didn't need voting machines. All they needed was Trump paying Kris Kobach to purge voters from the rolls illegally, and closing down 868 polls in the south that were in mostly minority areas. The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

Your link is a blog. You got one to a reputable news source?
If your talking about them purging dead voters from the roles my response is, so fucking what.

No, nothing about dead people was linked. Your distraction and your inability to challenge the facts proves you are not prepared. You lose. That blog kicked your ass.

That blog was unsubstantiated bullshit.

If you can say that you are either lying about reading it or you didn't understand it.
All they did was spread malicious gossip. So many people were doing it the Russians didn't even make a dent.
They didn't need voting machines. All they needed was Trump paying Kris Kobach to purge voters from the rolls illegally, and closing down 868 polls in the south that were in mostly minority areas. The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

If your talking about them purging dead voters from the roles my response is, so fucking what.

No, nothing about dead people was linked. Your distraction and your inability to challenge the facts proves you are not prepared. You lose. That blog kicked your ass.

If it was, you didn't prove it. Nor will you. You lose again.

Who's pretending? He was elected by a hostile foreign government.

Where is the proof. They don’t have any.

Damn I'm getting tired of saying this:

Read The Report.
These people are so boring. They don't say anything. Shit, you and I could debate our own agreed upon argument, find something we do not agree on and a have a more intelligent debate than these Trump clowns. They have absolutely nothing to contribute or debate relating to the topic. They post up a bunch of brain dead shit that is worthless. We are dealing with a sack full of losers.

We’ll see in 2020. You losers are stuck on the same shit. Nothing. He is not getting impeached, not going to jail and will win the 2020 election. Call us all the names you want but I can’t wait for your crying. So when you to idiots are done patting each other on the back. Remember this post. Save it. I will be When Trump does win you two girls are going to be blocking a lot of people so you don’t have to hear the I told you so. You guys need to step up your insults. They’re lame.

You better hope you are wrong, because you would be voting for a criminal who has violated the oath, and ignored the Constitution every day. Lawrence's Last Word: another day, another impeachable offense

Oh please. Liberals are clueless

Who's pretending? He was elected by a hostile foreign government.

Read The Report.
These people are so boring. They don't say anything. Shit, you and I could debate our own agreed upon argument, find something we do not agree on and a have a more intelligent debate than these Trump clowns. They have absolutely nothing to contribute or debate relating to the topic. They post up a bunch of brain dead shit that is worthless. We are dealing with a sack full of losers.
Those 12 killed in Virginia were losers. Prog losers. They arrested the Prog Pakland Cop loser who did nothing to stop the Prog kid who killed the Prog kid losers at that high school. There is being a loser and then there is being a loser. I am still betting the Vegas killer was a Prog Antifa nut and the government does not want to say anything. I have been on and read threads from many forus ver the years. Progs don't debate. They try to turn others into their way of thinking. When you ask a question about their agendas or anything of interest the response comes back quickly. Your agendas hurt yourselves. There are reasons for misogyny. One of them is a mother can cause it. And since Progs have extremist feminist mothers, well not every son becomes a ballerina. Its not just the deplorable people you know. Anyway Vegas should take odds on the next tragedy and how many deaths. We do know there is a 95% chance it will be in a Prog area. Oh, lets all pray to gaia that plagues start in L.A. Ahhh..to be at war with each other is fun.
Wow dude, you are really fucked up.
Damn. Now you have a conscience! I never believe you Progs. You steal with impunity and blame others for the massive state agenda failures. You even call for the extermination of a race and gender and religion and call others ph uked up. I only reflect what you are. "Through the looking glass" is a mutha. Sadly when you come back to power the screwing of the working class not in privileged jobs is going to be immense. You will of course be voted out several years later at most. But the damage will be done again to the peasants. Those who are irresponsible of course will get paid off. You know what is worse? There are people who will monitor these forums for what they consider subversives and worse while the people in the streets killing others get away with the act. I thank you for helping the American citizen lose his/her unalienable rights over the decades. Surveillance, facial recognition and other forms of oppressive technologies are now part of our free nation. From airports to stadiums. From theme parks to the streets. You have helped to destroy us. But the good news is you will be able to finger phuk a 5 year old soon. You lucky guy you.

Read The Report.

We’ll see in 2020. You losers are stuck on the same shit. Nothing. He is not getting impeached, not going to jail and will win the 2020 election. Call us all the names you want but I can’t wait for your crying. So when you to idiots are done patting each other on the back. Remember this post. Save it. I will be When Trump does win you two girls are going to be blocking a lot of people so you don’t have to hear the I told you so. You guys need to step up your insults. They’re lame.

You better hope you are wrong, because you would be voting for a criminal who has violated the oath, and ignored the Constitution every day. Lawrence's Last Word: another day, another impeachable offense

Oh please. Liberals are clueless

The Right is slam full of non-rebuttals. They have no skin in this game. The Left is kicking your asses at every turn because the Right produces jack shit. You people are born losers. Damn, produce something. "SHIT!"

It's not up to me to disprove your sources but you to prove them. You made the assertion the proof lays with you.

Read The Report.
Those 12 killed in Virginia were losers. Prog losers. They arrested the Prog Pakland Cop loser who did nothing to stop the Prog kid who killed the Prog kid losers at that high school. There is being a loser and then there is being a loser. I am still betting the Vegas killer was a Prog Antifa nut and the government does not want to say anything. I have been on and read threads from many forus ver the years. Progs don't debate. They try to turn others into their way of thinking. When you ask a question about their agendas or anything of interest the response comes back quickly. Your agendas hurt yourselves. There are reasons for misogyny. One of them is a mother can cause it. And since Progs have extremist feminist mothers, well not every son becomes a ballerina. Its not just the deplorable people you know. Anyway Vegas should take odds on the next tragedy and how many deaths. We do know there is a 95% chance it will be in a Prog area. Oh, lets all pray to gaia that plagues start in L.A. Ahhh..to be at war with each other is fun.
Wow dude, you are really fucked up.
Damn. Now you have a conscience! I never believe you Progs. You steal with impunity and blame others for the massive state agenda failures. You even call for the extermination of a race and gender and religion and call others ph uked up. I only reflect what you are. "Through the looking glass" is a mutha. Sadly when you come back to power the screwing of the working class not in privileged jobs is going to be immense. You will of course be voted out several years later at most. But the damage will be done again to the peasants. Those who are irresponsible of course will get paid off. You know what is worse? There are people who will monitor these forums for what they consider subversives and worse while the people in the streets killing others get away with the act. I thank you for helping the American citizen lose his/her unalienable rights over the decades. Surveillance, facial recognition and other forms of oppressive technologies are now part of our free nation. From airports to stadiums. From theme parks to the streets. You have helped to destroy us. But the good news is you will be able to finger phuk a 5 year old soon. You lucky guy you.
Lowest unemployment rate since like forever.
Highest black employment rate ever.
And we are out to destroy you?
You need to get real.

It's not up to me to disprove your sources but you to prove them. You made the assertion the proof lays with you.

Again you're a loser. Nothing was proven about "dead people."

Again you're a loser. Nothing was proven about "dead people."
You failed to prove that Russians changed anybody's vote. ie. committed voter fraud.

Yes. You're stupid.

It's easy to tell because you believe that nonsense.
Lol, you want to impeach a duly elected president, because your little feelings got hurt.
Cheeto Jesus was not "duly elected".

It's called "electoral votes". Look it up.
It's call "election fraud". Look it up

YOU are the fraud. Look in the mirror.

He's right.

gene-wilder-impeach-trump-for-making-you-cry.jpg

Forum List

Back