We all know that Trump is wanting an impeachment charge...give it to him Nancy

If I hear one more time, the reason why the cowardly Dem's will not start an impeachment inquiry I'm gonna scream. See this is the problem I have with people in this country...we live toooo gotdamn much in the past..Watergate and Clinton was decades ago, Nancy. No internet, no 25 hour news, times have changed. Praying for Trump is not enough, dear...we need to impeach the bitch and call it a day, even if the senate passes, at least we can say we tried.
You can’t impeach because you lost an election lol .. careful you might find your self in jail for treason if you keep up your rants
Don't be stupier than you have...

Oh, it's you.

Never mind, too late.
Lol I’m stupid .. you want to impeach because your feelings are hurt ha
Yes. You're stupid.

It's easy to tell because you believe that nonsense.
Who’s your president?
The US does not currently have a legitimate president.

If I hear one more time, the reason why the cowardly Dem's will not start an impeachment inquiry I'm gonna scream. See this is the problem I have with people in this country...we live toooo gotdamn much in the past..Watergate and Clinton was decades ago, Nancy. No internet, no 25 hour news, times have changed. Praying for Trump is not enough, dear...we need to impeach the bitch and call it a day, even if the senate passes, at least we can say we tried.
You can’t impeach because you lost an election lol .. careful you might find your self in jail for treason if you keep up your rants

Oh, it's you.

Never mind, too late.
Yes. You're stupid.

Lol, you want to impeach a duly elected president, because your little feelings got hurt.
Cheeto Jesus was not "duly elected".

Democrats are being smart, not cowardly.

Impeaching Trump would all but guarantee his reelection next year.

Indeed, Trump and his supporters would love nothing more than Trump to be impeached – it would feed into their martyr/victim/persecution mentality.

There is insufficient popular support for impeaching Trump.

And even if Trump were removed from office via the impeachment process, Pence would become president – Pence is as bad as Trump, if not worse. Replacing one corrupt, failed Republican administration with another will in no manner benefit the Nation.

Oh, it's you.

Never mind, too late.
Yes. You're stupid.

Lol, you want to impeach a duly elected president, because your little feelings got hurt.
By a majority of states, yes he was.

Oh, it's you.

Never mind, too late.
Yes. You're stupid.

By a majority of states, yes he was.
No, sorry.

Your ignorance is overwhelming. Anti-government rants are covered under “freedom of speech” and are in no way illegal.

Treason is defined in your criminal code as “giving aid and comfort to the enemy during a time of declared war”. Unless your helping the Taliban, there’s no potential for a treason charge.

The impeachment is because Trump is a criminal who conspired with your enemies, not because Democrats lost the election. Even if Trump is impeached and removed from office, Pence would be President and Republicans would still control the Senate.

Mueller didn’t say “no collusion”, he said there was”insufficient evidence” to convict on conspiracy. Not “no evidence”, just not enough evidence. But there is more than enough evidence of obstruction which is ongoing.
No you have no evidence you had a defensive mueller who had his ass handed to him for two year by trump daring him to find him guilty of anything.. and the end result was I don’t know what to say but here congress lol
He was up set with the investigation so that’s obstruction hahah
You can’t over throw the government because your feelings are hurt..
grow up

Your ignorance is overwhelming. Anti-government rants are covered under “freedom of speech” and are in no way illegal.

Treason is defined in your criminal code as “giving aid and comfort to the enemy during a time of declared war”. Unless your helping the Taliban, there’s no potential for a treason charge.

The impeachment is because Trump is a criminal who conspired with your enemies, not because Democrats lost the election. Even if Trump is impeached and removed from office, Pence would be President and Republicans would still control the Senate.

Mueller didn’t say “no collusion”, he said there was”insufficient evidence” to convict on conspiracy. Not “no evidence”, just not enough evidence. But there is more than enough evidence of obstruction which is ongoing.
No you have no evidence you had a defensive mueller who had his ass handed to him for two year by trump daring him to find him guilty of anything.. and the end result was I don’t know what to say but here congress lol
He was up set with the investigation so that’s obstruction hahah
You can’t over throw the government because your feelings are hurt..
grow up

Well here you are repeating all of Trump’s lies. Donald Trump will be impeached for obstruction of justice. The entire world watched him do this in real time so don’t pretend it didn’t happen. This has nothing to do with “hurt feelings”. The only feelings that are hurt or are those of Trump and fools like you who believe his lies.

Dangling pardons, intimidating witnesses, threatening their families via Twitter, and all the while undermining the FBI and the CIA with his lies and his false accusations.

Now we have this bullshit about an attempted coup. A coup is an armed revolution seeking to forcefully overthrow the government. The investigation of a sitting president for illegal activities possibly leading to impeachment is not a coup. But keep ranting on about things that never happened while ignoring the very real Russian interference that did.

If Trump’s feelings are hurt now wait until the testimony of his impeachment trial. He’s a liar he’s a thief and he’s a comman enabled by ignorant Russian trolls like you.

Be patient. She's gathering more evidence. We just recently uncovered a conspiracy with Flynn who got paid real money to try and write a piece about Clinton being involved in international terrorism with a guy who used to be from Turkey. There is so much more evidence to uncover. She wants an iron clad case that no one can dispute, and expose the Republican senate as corrupt by not impeaching. That's what she is working towards. Give her some space.

We had a proven illegal election. Not a real election.

Oh, please do!

This idiot doesn't realize what impeachment actually means.

Jo

We had a proven illegal election. Not a real election.

Well in Bernie's case yes....
But the Nationals were just fine.

Jo

I they try to impeach him, the Senate will not go along. If this happens, it will be almost impossible to successfully prosecute him when he is out of office.

I don't agree with your Trump name calling, but I do agree he should be impeached for two reasons. First, it will bring out more information about what actually happened. Second, it will allow future Democrat presidents to be persecuted in the same way Trump has been. I don't dislike Democrats, but I foresee an open borders, non gender, 100% taxed future pushed by some nut job who sneaks in due to California's 112 electoral votes.

I don't agree with your Trump name calling, but I do agree he should be impeached for two reasons. First, it will bring out more information about what actually happened. Second, it will allow future Democrat presidents to be persecuted in the same way Trump has been. I don't dislike Democrats, but I foresee an open borders, non gender, 100% taxed future pushed by some nut job who sneaks in due to California's 112 electoral votes.
We've already found out more. Like there was an actual conspiracy to collude. ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byQGXyOZDC4

I they try to impeach him, the Senate will not go along. If this happens, it will be almost impossible to successfully prosecute him when he is out of office.
Not if there are sealed indictments by prosecutors at SDNY.

Oh, it's you.

Never mind, too late.
Yes. You're stupid.

It's called "electoral votes". Look it up.

Forum List

Back