We all know that Trump is wanting an impeachment charge...give it to him Nancy

If I hear one more time, the reason why the cowardly Dem's will not start an impeachment inquiry I'm gonna scream. See this is the problem I have with people in this country...we live toooo gotdamn much in the past..Watergate and Clinton was decades ago, Nancy. No internet, no 25 hour news, times have changed. Praying for Trump is not enough, dear...we need to impeach the bitch and call it a day, even if the senate passes, at least we can say we tried.
You can’t impeach because you lost an election lol .. careful you might find your self in jail for treason if you keep up your rants

Your ignorance is overwhelming. Anti-government rants are covered under “freedom of speech” and are in no way illegal.

Treason is defined in your criminal code as “giving aid and comfort to the enemy during a time of declared war”. Unless your helping the Taliban, there’s no potential for a treason charge.

The impeachment is because Trump is a criminal who conspired with your enemies, not because Democrats lost the election. Even if Trump is impeached and removed from office, Pence would be President and Republicans would still control the Senate.

Mueller didn’t say “no collusion”, he said there was”insufficient evidence” to convict on conspiracy. Not “no evidence”, just not enough evidence. But there is more than enough evidence of obstruction which is ongoing.
No you have no evidence you had a defensive mueller who had his ass handed to him for two year by trump daring him to find him guilty of anything.. and the end result was I don’t know what to say but here congress lol
He was up set with the investigation so that’s obstruction hahah
You can’t over throw the government because your feelings are hurt..
grow up

Well here you are repeating all of Trump’s lies. Donald Trump will be impeached for obstruction of justice. The entire world watched him do this in real time so don’t pretend it didn’t happen. This has nothing to do with “hurt feelings”. The only feelings that are hurt or are those of Trump and fools like you who believe his lies.

Dangling pardons, intimidating witnesses, threatening their families via Twitter, and all the while undermining the FBI and the CIA with his lies and his false accusations.

Now we have this bullshit about an attempted coup. A coup is an armed revolution seeking to forcefully overthrow the government. The investigation of a sitting president for illegal activities possibly leading to impeachment is not a coup. But keep ranting on about things that never happened while ignoring the very real Russian interference that did.

If Trump’s feelings are hurt now wait until the testimony of his impeachment trial. He’s a liar he’s a thief and he’s a comman enabled by ignorant Russian trolls like you.
Hold your breath. It’ll move things along faster. Honest!

Don't be stupier than you have...

Oh, it's you.

Never mind, too late.
Lol I’m stupid .. you want to impeach because your feelings are hurt ha
Yes. You're stupid.

It's easy to tell because you believe that nonsense.
Lol, you want to impeach a duly elected president, because your little feelings got hurt.
Cheeto Jesus was not "duly elected".

It's called "electoral votes". Look it up.
It's call "election fraud". Look it up

Trump seemed to be daring the Democrats to impeach him, until Mueller made his 8-minute speech. Then, all of a sudden, "impeach" was a disgusting word, and he didn't think the courts would let him be impeached. That showed a hate-radio understanding of how the gubmint works.

If I hear one more time, the reason why the cowardly Dem's will not start an impeachment inquiry I'm gonna scream. See this is the problem I have with people in this country...we live toooo gotdamn much in the past..Watergate and Clinton was decades ago, Nancy. No internet, no 25 hour news, times have changed. Praying for Trump is not enough, dear...we need to impeach the bitch and call it a day, even if the senate passes, at least we can say we tried.
I don't agree with your Trump name calling, but I do agree he should be impeached for two reasons. First, it will bring out more information about what actually happened. Second, it will allow future Democrat presidents to be persecuted in the same way Trump has been. I don't dislike Democrats, but I foresee an open borders, non gender, 100% taxed future pushed by some nut job who sneaks in due to California's 112 electoral votes.
We've already found out more. Like there was an actual conspiracy to collude. ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byQGXyOZDC4
Thanks, but I'm waiting for the Durham sequel to this. Between you and me, my third reason is watching an impeachment would be my new favorite guilty pleasure!

What crime has Pres.Trump committed? ... :dunno:
Obstruction of Justice
Money Laundering
Tax Evasion
Assault of women
Conspiracy
Emoluments
Fraud

How many crimes does Trump have to commit before you assfucks quit kissing his ass?

You can’t impeach because you lost an election lol .. careful you might find your self in jail for treason if you keep up your rants
The day I go to jail for wanting that lying sack of dog shit Trump to be impeached is the day I will own this country with a law suit and you and yours will be paying me. Its time you thin skinned cowards get over yourselves and realize you do not own this country or me.

Oh, please do!
Dude, sooner or later Trump and his entire family is going to prison, its just a matter of time and if his low life croonies want to join him, have at it.

Obstruction of Justice
Money Laundering
Tax Evasion
Assault of women
Conspiracy
Emoluments
Fraud

How many crimes does Trump have to commit before you assfucks quit kissing his ass?
These racist white mf's know Trump is guilty as hell, but they don't care...as long as he's co signing on the lawlessness they're supporting.

Yes. You're stupid.

Lol, you want to impeach a duly elected president, because your little feelings got hurt.

And it is massive in Prog strongholds. No one is going to accuse African American voting areas of fraud. Deep in the worst neighborhoods it is massive and no questions. That is where we are at. I forget. You can't look it up. But we know. Oh we know....

Oh, please do!
Dude, sooner or later Trump and his entire family is going to prison, its just a matter of time and if his low life croonies want to join him, have at it.
Only if a communist gets elected.

Oh, it's you.

Never mind, too late.
Yes. You're stupid.

Who’s your president?
The guy who told a national TV audience he wants to fuck his own daughter is my president. Any other questions?
trump dating ivanka - Bing video

If you reached that conclusion from the video,
you are a sick, sick, sick pathetic and incestuous sub human creep conferring your own depraved mind on someone whose shoes you are not worth to lick.

Your ignorance is overwhelming. Anti-government rants are covered under “freedom of speech” and are in no way illegal.

Treason is defined in your criminal code as “giving aid and comfort to the enemy during a time of declared war”. Unless your helping the Taliban, there’s no potential for a treason charge.

The impeachment is because Trump is a criminal who conspired with your enemies, not because Democrats lost the election. Even if Trump is impeached and removed from office, Pence would be President and Republicans would still control the Senate.

Mueller didn’t say “no collusion”, he said there was”insufficient evidence” to convict on conspiracy. Not “no evidence”, just not enough evidence. But there is more than enough evidence of obstruction which is ongoing.

With Justin Trudeau as your prime minister you have no right to be disrespectful to President Trump.

You and your ilk are the reason why Americans say that the difference between a canoe and a Canadian tourist is that the canoe tips.

Oh, it's you.

Never mind, too late.
Yes. You're stupid.

You are right. Cheeto Jesus was not duly elected and is not the President.

But Donald John Trump was and IS.

According to the prevailing current law and according to the electorate of 30 out of the 50 states he is the president regardless how you and your pathetic ilk cry about it.

Yes. You're stupid.

YOU are the fraud. Look in the mirror.

Yes. You're stupid.

Lol, you're delusional.

Obstruction of Justice
Money Laundering
Tax Evasion
Assault of women
Conspiracy
Emoluments
Fraud

These racist white mf's know Trump is guilty as hell, but they don't care...as long as he's co signing on the lawlessness they're supporting.
No, we don't. You see things thru tard colored glasses. Hes a "criminal" because you disagree with him.

Obstruction of Justice
Money Laundering
Tax Evasion
Assault of women
Conspiracy
Emoluments
Fraud

No, we don't. You see things thru tard colored glasses. Hes a "criminal" because you disagree with him.
You agree with his criminal activities?

Forum List

Back