ways we can combat outsourcing

Here's an interesting fact for you. The rich aren't all the same, you're just a hate filled leftist demagogue
I am sure they do feel guilt for a nano-second while in Church, but Jesus will forgive them if they ask....

I am sure they do feel guilt for a nano-second while in Church, but Jesus will forgive them if they ask....

Non-sequitur, Broken English Boy.

Biden said all blacks are the same, racist. Which was also bull shit. Groups of people are not all the same, you're just drowning in leftist Democrat propaganda

That the rich all go to church is more of how the Democrat party has brainwashed you. Total morons like you are the Democrat's favorite supporters because you so easily think what they tell you to think

Trump made a bad deal with the Taliban, INSTEAD of the government, not that they were worth much. Then left the clean up to the next administration. Getting out is a good thing. War is always a mess. Am sure there was a better way, our government prefers fighting with each other rather than work together toward better solutions.

I guess you could provide proof trump was going to run out in the middle of the night and not tell the afgans or give them some support to hold off the taliban while they got a foothold, or that he intended to leave enough weapons for a middle size country to the taliban,, OH and biden also surrender a military airbase for them,,

wheres your proof on this??

I never claimed any of these things. I am not talking about waht he might have done, I am talking only about what he did do and what he did not do.

I leave the make believe up to you, you are soo good at it

I guess you could provide proof trump was going to run out in the middle of the night and not tell the afgans or give them some support to hold off the taliban while they got a foothold, or that he intended to leave enough weapons for a middle size country to the taliban,, OH and biden also surrender a military airbase for them,,

wheres your proof on this??
The airbases were part of the doha agreement, and the equipment belonged to the afghan government
retj2uwyhtw71.png

I never claimed any of these things. I am not talking about waht he might have done, I am talking only about what he did do and what he did not do.

I leave the make believe up to you, you are soo good at it
your selective POV is what is the problem,,

you claimed he surrendered to terrorist,, got proof of that??

you claimed he didnt talk to the afgans,, got proof of that??

you claimed he didnt pull the weapons,, how do you know he didnt intend too?? you dont,, or that he would give support to the afgans when he did pull out??

best to not try your alinsky word games with me,,

you claimed he surrendered to terrorist,, got proof of that??

you claimed he didnt talk to the afgans,, got proof of that??

Here is the agreement...

1635712488736.png

you claimed he didnt pull the weapons,, how do you know he didnt intend too?? you dont,, or that he would give support to the afgans when he did pull out??

I do not give a fuck what he intended. All I care about is what he did. You know what they say the road to hell is paved with.

Lets just stick to what happened, not what you imagination says might have happened.

Here is the agreement...

View attachment 558724

I do not give a fuck what he intended. All I care about is what he did. You know what they say the road to hell is paved with.

Lets just stick to what happened, not what you imagination says might have happened.
and what he did was set the stage to end a 20 yr useless war,, not sure why youre so mad about that,, well other than biden fucking it up,,

and what he did was set the stage to end a 20 yr useless war,, not sure why youre so mad about that

I am not mad at all, I am glad he did it. Why do you think I am mad about you? I am just showing you it really happened since you are so uninformed you did not knw about it.

, well other than biden fucking it up,,

Yes he did. We have been over that about 100 times now... but it seems to get you all excited to type it again and again and again and again

I am not mad at all, I am glad he did it. Why do you think I am mad about you? I am just showing you it really happened since you are so uninformed you did not knw about it.

Yes he did. We have been over that about 100 times now... but it seems to get you all excited to type it again and again and again and again
so youre OK with what he did but due to your TDS you have to make shit up and say orange man bad,,

got it,,

FYI youre constant claiming trump is my god is another effect of your TDS,, I can be happy he got us out but still not support him because I dont have TDS

so youre OK with what he did but due to your TDS you have to make shit up and say orange man bad,,

I did not make up a thing. Why do you have to lie about me just because I will not worship your god?

FYI youre constant claiming trump is my god is another effect of your TDS,, I can be happy he got us out but still not support him because I dont have TDS

you endless defense of him is a sure sign of worship. you cannot admit he is not 100% perfect and never did anything even a tiny bit wrong. That is why I say you worship him.

I did not make up a thing. Why do you have to lie about me just because I will not worship your god?

you endless defense of him is a sure sign of worship. you cannot admit he is not 100% perfect and never did anything even a tiny bit wrong. That is why I say you worship him.
you said he surrendered to terrorist,, can you prove that??

dont confuse me calling you on your TDS rants with worshiping him,, all it does is prove your TDS has gone terminal,,

you said he surrendered to terrorist,, can you prove that??

Not sure what word you would use, but I gave you the link to the actual document that the US and the Taliban signed. If it makes you happy to use other words, by all means go for it.

Is it the word "surrendered" or the word "terrorist" that you have an issue with...or is it both?

dont confuse me calling you on your TDS rants with worshiping him,, all it does is prove your TDS has gone terminal,,

I am not confused at all. you are incapable of saying anything bad about the man, if that is not worship of another human then I am not sure what is

Not sure what word you would use, but I gave you the link to the actual document that the US and the Taliban signed. If it makes you happy to use other words, by all means go for it.

Is it the word "surrendered" or the word "terrorist" that you have an issue with...or is it both?

I am not confused at all. you are incapable of saying anything bad about the man, if that is not worship of another human then I am not sure what is
are either of those words in the agreement?? I didnt see them,,

you used those words because your TDS required you to do it,,

why not just say it the way it was,,
trump negotiated to get us out of a useless war with as little american deaths as possible,, case closed,,

Forum List

Back