ways we can combat outsourcing

nope....not one, tiny, itty bitty thing.

Why did they not take all that equipment home when they went from 14,000 to 2,500 troops?
why didnt they take it in the 8 months biden was in charge??
can you prove trump wasnt going to take them if he had won??

fact remains it was biden that left them when he had our guys run out in the middle of the night not trump,,

why didnt they take it in the 8 months biden was in charge??
can you prove trump wasnt going to take them if he had won??

I do not need to prove anything, all I am doing is pointing to the facts.

fact remains it was biden that left them when he had our guys run out in the middle of the night not trump,,

True, Trump left it behind prior to that.

Sorry, no matter how hard you try I will never share your worship of Trump. He was as fucked up as Biden is now.

I do not need to prove anything, all I am doing is pointing to the facts.

True, Trump left it behind prior to that.

Sorry, no matter how hard you try I will never share your worship of Trump. He was as fucked up as Biden is now.
youre ignoring facts not pointing them out,,

biden had 8 months and still decided to leave weapons behind and surrender not trump,,

youre ignoring facts not pointing them out,,

biden had 8 months and still decided to leave weapons behind and surrender not trump,,

I am not disagreeing with what you say about Biden, I agree he did.

That does not change who negotiated the surrender and who choose to leave all that equipment when they took 80% of the troops out of the country but none of the gear

I am not disagreeing with what you say about Biden, I agree he did.

That does not change who negotiated the surrender and who choose to leave all that equipment when they took 80% of the troops out of the country but none of the gear
can you prove it was a surrender or is that your dem talking point??

how about you show what a great military genius you are and tell us how you would have done it??

you can call it whatever the fuck you like. Does not change who did the negotiating with the Taliban but not the actual Afghan Govt of the time
what sense would it make to negotiate with people youre not fighting??

still waiting for your brilliant plan to end that war??

and what do you think the reason is biden didnt get the weapons out in the 8 months he had to do it??

The same reason nobody else took them out, because we had given them to the Afghan army.
so we gave them more weapons that almost all of the other countries in the area???

I dont think so,, we did give them some but nothing close to what biden left when he ran out in the middle of the night,,

If you are going to negotiate your withdraw from a country you are occupying it would be logical to do so with the legit governing powers. How do you not know this?
what makes you think we didnt discuss it with them??

we are talking about negotiations with an enemy not a discussing when our ally,,

well they were not a party to the official agreement for the US to end its occupation.
OK,,,

doesnt mean they werent talked to or that in the yr after they wouldnt have been,,

now that its over we know biden didnt talk to them and ran out in the middle of the night without telling them we were leaving,,

Forum List

Back